Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415907 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 7:11am On Mar 24, 2017
HOW TO USE TABLE OF CONTENTS TO MAKE MORE SALES

Do you have dedication, acknowledgement, previously works by you, and a legion of other information in the front of your book? Are these the stuffs that occupy your front matter. If they are, I can tell you that that is the reason why your books are not selling. And of your books are selling, then I can tell you that you would have sold far more copies if you learn to put the right things on your frontmatterr. In Amazon, customers are given the previlege to click on your book and view at least 10 percent of your book when they click on the paper back. They can have that sample sent to their emails for for purposes of reading it. However, some authors rather filled that with a lot of preliminary things which are not important. Things like, dedication, acknowledgement, forward, preciously work by the same author and many other irrelevant things which will do their book no good. When the customers clicks on the book to hace a foretaste of it, he is rather bored by all these things and the chances of him feeling the book that will compel him to buy will be thrown away.

I will rather suggest that you compress all of that Into one page and move other things to the back. For instance, you can combine title, disclaimer and copyright into one page. If you do that, customers will be able to see at least your table of content and some parts of your book.

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN USE YOUR TABLE OF CONTENT AS ADVERTISING TOOL FOR INCREASED SALES?

Let me show you. When a customer clicks on your book, he sees 10 percent of your book and one of the things that he sees is table of content. The table of content will then persuade the buyer to click on the purchased tab. But if you filled your front matters with irrelevant things that will do your book no good, then you have thrown away the chances of making good sales

ANCIENTTIMES PUBLICATION

MORNING TIPS FOR KDP PUBLISHERS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dannycloud(m): 12:44am On Mar 26, 2017
pls am new here who can teach me how to edit my book in word. i need a book cover any g.designer in the house waiting for response asap please...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 5:52am On Mar 26, 2017
dannycloud:
pls am new here who can teach me how to edit my book in word. i need a book cover any g.designer in the house waiting for response asap please...

Hello check page 70, there is a video there. Again, also look for any designer. There are man of them right on this thread.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2017
At #BadCreative , we can give you high quality and high converting Kindle book covers. E.g > https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1544801114/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1490442694&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=leadism
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Greatbeard(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Hello guys, please how can I find my book on amazon without using the search box? and where do I get the link directly to my book ?
please help, I'm just starting out.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by All4good: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Greatbeard:
Hello guys,
please how can I find my book on amazon without using the search box?
and where do I get the link directly to my book ?

please help, I'm just starting out.
Navigate to the category under which you published your book then scroll through all the pages. It might be more than 50 pages to scroll through in some categories.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by All4good: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Good morning my people. Wish me the best. I just published my first book some hours ago. Amazon says it's still being reviewed. I will let the house know when it's life.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2017
All4good:
Good morning my people. Wish me the best. I just published my first book some hours ago. Amazon says it's still being reviewed. I will let the house know when it's life.

Wish you all the best mate.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by DoyenExchange: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Greatbeard(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2017
All4good:

Navigate to the category under which you published your book then scroll through all the pages. It might be more than 50 pages to scroll through in some categories.

when I go to the category, the two columns are either
Top 100 paid or Top 100 free and they only have 100 books each.

how do I see the catalog of all the books in the category please?
Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by All4good: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hi people.
The book is live now. This is the link to the book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XVZ8W13
It will be available for free download from Tuesday 28th March. Kindly visit, download (FREE) and drop your 5 star reviews. I will appreciate that. Let’s keep the flag flying. Thanks.

Please if there are comments regarding improvements/ corrections please come back and drop them here. Your critic is highly welcomed.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by All4good: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2017
All4good:
Hi people.
The book is live now. This is the link to the book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XVZ8W13
It will be available for free download from Tuesday 28th March. Kindly visit, download (FREE) and drop your 5 star reviews. I will appreciate that. Let’s keep the flag flying. Thanks.

Please if there are comments regarding improvements/ corrections please come back and drop them here. Your critic is highly welcomed.

@mk82 and all I great you. May your day be blessed.

To the glory of God the book is already selling. Someone bought yesterday just before the free promo began today.
Am tempted to turn-off the promo but I dey follow my leader @mk82.
Thanks to all contributors here who in one way or the other helped to nurture this breakthrough.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yet to be paid by Amazon Kindle. Is anyone else having the same issue? Normally, Amazon starts paying into my payoneer account from the 27th, but its 29th and and still no show. Is this a general issue. Should I be worried?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by crazymommy(f): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Godmother:
Yet to be paid by Amazon Kindle. Is anyone else having the same issue? Normally, Amazon starts paying into my payoneer account from the 27th, but its 29th and and still no show. Is this a general issue. Should I be worried?
go to the "community"section on your kdp account u will see where amazon announced that the January royalty will be paid on 31st of march........u know that february ended with just 28days instead of the usual 30 or 31 days...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
crazymommy:
go to the "community"section on your kdp account u will see where amazon announced that the January royalty will be paid on 31st of march........u know that february ended with just 28days instead of the usual 30 or 31 days...

Relieved smiley
Thanks a lot, Crazymommy. I was beginning to wonder o.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by crazymommy(f): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Godmother:

Relieved smiley
Thanks a lot, Crazymommy. I was beginning to wonder o.
grin grin i understand that feeling.....waiting for 60days is not a small thing ooo..that is two months

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Aragon: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
All4good:
Hi people.

I noticed from the Intro and Chapter 1 that I read, that everything was sort of Jammed-Packed! Not Space or Paragraph, which made it difficult for me to read and I actually did not finish reading. I love topics on Tithe Especially one debunking the false teachings of todays Church and May buy this later on, but is there a way you can Edit and write in Paragraphs or at lease Space the writings out instead of one straight long stuff
Wishing you success with this
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by All4good: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Aragon:

I noticed from the Intro and Chapter 1 that I read, that everything was sort of Jammed-Packed! Not Space or Paragraph, which made it difficult for me to read and I actually did not finish reading. I love topics on Tithe Especially one debunking the false teachings of todays Church and May buy this later on, but is there a way you can Edit and write in Paragraphs or at lease Space the writings out instead of one straight long stuff
Wishing you success with this
It's written in paragraphs. Lol
Please what device did you open with because some others like Bros1234 who checked had no issues with the internal formating.
Thanks for your interest in the book let me know the device you used we will find a solution.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by craigkoel1989: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
how to increase book sales
for those that have like 3 or more books written by the same author.first in the end of one of the books add more books written by the same author and put the amazon link in front of it.then enrol the books in kdp select and give the book free for 5 days.so that when someone reads the book and likes it and see more book written by the author.he will click on the link and buy your other books and so your free book has made money.I used to sell 4-6 books everyday before but now I have sold 12 books everyday in this week.I call it the bait method

5 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HCpaul(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
I just received my payoneer card today. please after activation, are they going to debit me immediately?

this their $30 maintenance fee is much ooo , that's around N11,000. I believe in making gains not loses. hope one is gonna make good money from sales.

please how are you coping with their debit. thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HCpaul(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
motivator4:
I just received my payoneer card today. please after activation, are they going to debit me immediately?

this their $30 maintenance fee is much ooo , that's around N11,000. I believe in making gains not loses. hope one is gonna make good money from sales.

please how are you coping with their debit. thanks.

How please? I ordered for it for like 3-4 times naw but still unable to get it delivered to me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
HCpaul:

How please? I ordered for it for like 3-4 times naw but still unable to get it delivered to me.

just go to their website and apply. apply with right information and address.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Aragon: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2017
All4good:

It's written in paragraphs. Lol
Please what device did you open with because some others like Bros1234 who checked had no issues with the internal formating.
Thanks for your interest in the book let me know the device you used we will find a solution.

I checked with my Laptop
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2017
I need a trusted exchanger. What's the going rate? Send a dm let's chat.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by victoryodunayo: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Are you tired of this recession and fed up, don't know what to do with you hands that can fetch you money. Am very excited to share a website with you www.extrecash.com.ng/ayandare.htm the great opportunity you have been waiting for,opportunity you can not afford to miss,visit the website today am assuring you,your financial life will never remain the same
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
HCpaul:

i had same issue in registering for payoneer, but i followed this YouTube video, and got my card two weeks after .... I will attach the link soon

Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bSz3mUQs1M
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by wakes: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
AncientTimes:
Morning TIPS FOR KDP PUBLICATION

Is there any link between the size of your book and your income? Yes there is. The more the size of your book, the more Amazon will charge you for delivery cost. So if you have a book of 2 Mb, Amazon will charge you more delivery of the book than it will charge a book of 800 kilobytes. Amazon charges 15 cents per Mb. So the higher your megabytes, the higher the cost of delivery.

This will assume a very fearful dimension if you are writing a recipe book because of the pictures that you will need to include.

How do you reduce the size of your book?
First compress all your pictures. Go to web resizer.com/resizer. There, upload your pictures, one after the other thr website will compress it for you. For instance in a picture of 500 kb, the website will compress it to you to a size of about 53 Kilobytes.

When all your pictures are all compressed, your book size will be reduced.
Thanks for the tip.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
wakes:

Thanks for the tip.

You are welcome sir.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dannycloud(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
plz i need a g.designer for a book cover. dm me let chat...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
WHEN YOUR BOOK FINALLY STOPS SELLING.

HOW TO REVIVE A Dead BOOK ON AMAZON

As a kindle author, this is one of the things that you will come across. Sometimes, a book that has been selling and pulling income to your dashboard can stop selling. On other times, it will give you sufficient notice, reducing the amount of sales gradually until everything becomes lifeless. When that happens, what do you do?
I know many Gurus in the house will tell you move on with other books and publish more books. That is true. Why waste time working on the book when you can publish a new title and make money from it.

I agree with that perception. However, you can make changes to your keywords and revive the book.

I had one book which sold some few copies when I put it on kindle. The sells for the book later dried like a cistern beaten by severe draught. Any time I gaze at my dashboard, other books were like a miracle wand bring in sales. But for that particular book, it was gathering the dust of inactivity. On one weak day, I decided to work on the book . I did research for new keywords. I changed the keywords a little. After I did that, I sold two copies in two days. Then the book later picked up sales and sold 4 copies on createspace. I made over 20 plus USD on that title alone for paper back. That is small, but at at least, it added to my sales and I made more money from it. That book, I believe will pick up sales and soon, it will be selling 20-30 copies on creastpace.

So what do you do when your book that was selling stops selling, CHANGE YOUR KEYWORDS AND TITLE TO INCORPORATE THE NEW KEY WORDS.

ANCIENT TIMES PUBLICATION.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.