Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416702 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LaCremy: 2:34pm On May 17, 2017
obamartins:
Poor Cover design. I will get you a good cover to replace what u have there later in the day. On amazon, a book is judged by the cover first, then the content.

Wooow!!! Thanks.

Here's my email: @gmail
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by obamartins(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2017
Nice one, this is more like it. But u still need brushing on choice of font style. Good cover, it will fly.

haywhy28:

Bro, kindly check critique this for me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by obamartins(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2017
His cover is good enough, the message is clear, he must not use someone running. Besides, this days, most professional writers don't use images on their book covers to depict the content. In terms of aesthetics, the cover is above average. My opinion.

AncientTimes:

Your cover though attractive, is out of place? Your cover must always reflect the message that you are conveying or the product that you are selling. Loose weight with what? Exercise? Diet? Fruits? Or just losing weight in the air? If it is about a diet then something like foods or someone eating will make sense on the cover of your book. If it is an Exercise, then someone running will make a perfect sense. Let your cover preach what you are selling.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
obamartins:

His cover is good enough, the message is clear, he must not use someone running. Besides, this days, most professional writers don't use images on their book covers to depict the content. In terms of aesthetics, the cover is above average. My opinion.

That is your opinion. But I still feel that that Cover does not convey what the book is selling. If you are selling laptops, a cover with aeroplane flying does not convey a a message to the buyers. Most experts in this field of book designs follow this same principle or at least a part of the MESSAGE in the Book being sold out. That is my view.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 17, 2017
AncientTimes:

Your cover though attractive, is out of place? Your cover must always reflect the message that you are conveying or the product that you are selling. Loose weight with what? Exercise? Diet? Fruits? Or just losing weight in the air? If it is about a diet then something like foods or someone eating will make sense on the cover of your book. If it is an Exercise, then someone running will make a perfect sense. Let your cover preach what you are selling.

Thank you so much
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 17, 2017
obamartins:
Nice one, this is more like it. But u still need brushing on choice of font style. Good cover, it will fly.

Thanks bro.... Although it hasn't sold one copy....It's over two months now
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2017
Please Good People, I need a candid review for my kindle book cover. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by paulsir: 4:09pm On May 19, 2017
AncientTimes:

Amazon is a place where you can publish almost about anything. In the past, when Amazon Customers could take just about anything, you will sell a lot of copies with that. However, right now, the more pages you have, the better people feel that they will get quality from your content. My friend, add this your work a little to 50 pages that is about 25 pages of Microsoft document.

On the issue of table of content, it is entirely a must have. But for dedication, and acknowledgement, to me, they are completely useless. Since they present customers from handing a good feel of your sample copies. If you want more on table of content, then read more on my tips on this thread on how to use your table Of contents to sell more books. Check page 70 upwards.

how many words make a page, also, what word size is good for an ebook (11,12 or 13)?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 10:27pm On May 19, 2017
paulsir:

how many words make a page, also, what word size is good for an ebook (11,12 or 13)?

How many words make a page should not border you. Just keep writing until your page is filled then your cursor take you to the next page. The minimum size of font is 12. Depending on the size of your book, if you have a book of 12, 000 words or 13,00 words, use font size 13 or 14. But if you have a book of 25,000 words, then make it font 12.

Know this, whatever you have in Word, let us say 25 pages in Microsoft Word, it will give you 50 pages in Kindle. So. Kindle will double your page count from what you have in Word. I hope this helps. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by paulsir: 7:40am On May 20, 2017
AncientTimes:

How many words make a page should not border you. Just keep writing until your page is filled then your cursor take you to the next page. The minimum size of font is 12. Depending on the size of your book, if you have a book of 12, 000 words or 13,00 words, use font size 13 or 14. But if you have a book of 25,000 words, then make it font 12.

Know this, whatever you have in Word, let us say 25 pages in Microsoft Word, it will give you 50 pages in Kindle. So. Kindle will double your page count from what you have in Word. I hope this helps. God bless you.

Thanks for clearing my doubt
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 21, 2017
[s][/s]
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 9:19pm On May 21, 2017
Owopetusam:
Please, I am looking for amazon keyword research tool something like Google keyword planner. But Need Amazon Product Research version. Please someone help me.

Check this: www.kwfinder.com. I register with them. You can do 3 searches per day. And it is good. You can also try www. Wordze.com. This one is free.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2017
Hi all, as I searched for keyword tool, i came across this software kdprocket... What do you say about it? Is it worth it?

AncientTimes
Mk82

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2017
Owopetusam:
Please, I am looking for amazon keyword research tool something like Google keyword planner. But Need Amazon Product Research version. Please someone help me.
i came across kdprocket... Don't know how effective it is... You can google it out sha
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by wurabecca(f): 7:52pm On May 22, 2017
I have awesome books I have written, but I don't know how to go about the niche and all.....

Someone told me I should search here for info.... I couldn't cover the thread. And I don't want to make any mistake assa newbie.

Again, complying the write ups..... I think E-cover isn't my problem, I have people I can pay.

Problems:

1 Niches(mine are relationship stuffs, I don't know if it sells)

2. Complying them....the write ups...arrangements in pages and all.

3. Ermmmmm, I think I'm scared of Failure....... I don't want a situation whereby I will be frustrated after rigorous work.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Cc Ancienttimes
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 6:32pm On May 24, 2017
wurabecca:
I have awesome books I have written, but I don't know how to go about the niche and all.....

Someone told me I should search here for info.... I couldn't cover the thread. And I don't want to make any mistake assa newbie.

Again, complying the write ups..... I think E-cover isn't my problem, I have people I can pay.

Problems:

1 Niches(mine are relationship stuffs, I don't know if it sells)

2. Complying them....the write ups...arrangements in pages and all.

3. Ermmmmm, I think I'm scared of Failure....... I don't want a situation whereby I will be frustrated after rigorous work.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Cc Ancienttimes

No niche that doesn't sell. I will urge you to begin with diet for the time being and in understand the market. Before you go into your chosen niche. This trial is important so that if you don't immediately see sales with a niche that you believe is your perfect category, you won't get discouraged. Arrangement. Tithe page combine with disclaimer page. Then introduction, then table of contents. You are good to go. Font size is 12 or 13. I hope this helps.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by usermane(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2017
Hi guys.

Does any of you publish on okadabooks.com? Are the sales good, is it worthwhile?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ogajaki(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2017
Hello house. Please can i write with my smart phone.
If yes. Is it with Microsoft word .android version? . And how will i transfer it to pc when am done .
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 7:41am On May 28, 2017
ogajaki:
Hello house. Please can i write with my smart phone.
If yes. Is it with Microsoft word .android version? . And how will i transfer it to pc when am done .

If you are serious with this business, get a P. C
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ogajaki(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2017
AncientTimes:

If you are serious with this business, get a P. C
yea just that am not fast in typing with pc
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2017
ogajaki:

yea just that am not fast in typing with pc

If you have access to a PC, just keep typing, before you know it, you'll get use to it and become faster at typing words.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emmalexdboy(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2017
mk82, does payoneer cards still work on Nigerian ATMs? What's the exchange rate like?

If anyone has made a recent withdrawal, I would really appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 1:17am On May 31, 2017
emmalexdboy:
mk82, does payoneer cards still work on Nigerian ATMs? What's the exchange rate like?

If anyone has made a recent withdrawal, I would really appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks.
Payoneer is still working on Nigerian MasterCard ATMs. But after Payoneer has removed their $3.15 and the Nigerian bank remove its unknown hidden charges, you be left with an average of #270/$.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 1:19am On May 31, 2017
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emmalexdboy(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2017
ranson:

Payoneer is still working on Nigerian MasterCard ATMs. But after Payoneer has removed their $3.15 and the Nigerian bank remove its unknown hidden charges, you be left with an average of #270/$.
Jesus Christ!!! Please how do you withdrawal your funds? Any other options?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by atoje(m): 6:06am On May 31, 2017
PAYPAL Fund Withdrawal from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer,Guru etc @350/$

contact my signature

Also Available

Receive fund from USA client

Send money to Any Bank in USA while u pay in Naira

Send money to Any Bank in Nigeria while u pay in Dollar

EBAY checkout

Amazon checkout

Online Payment

Contact my signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2017
emmalexdboy:
Jesus Christ!!! Please how do you withdrawal your funds? Any other options?
You can sell your Payoneer fund to exchangers here on Nairaland once you have received up to $200 on it.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ojconfirm: 2:34pm On May 31, 2017
Hello All Guru In The House, Kindly Help Me. I Have 4 Photobook On Kdp And Another 4 Photobook On Creacespace But All The Photobook On Kdp And Creacespace Are Not Making Sale At Al. Please Help Me Ooo
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bowlexzy(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2017
ojconfirm:
Hello All Guru In The House, Kindly Help Me. I Have 4 Photobook On Kdp And Another 4 Photobook On Creacespace But All The Photobook On Kdp And Creacespace Are Not Making Sale At Al. Please Help Me Ooo
I don't know who started this photobook story on nairaland. As far as I know (from personal research), photo books don't sell. I'm yet to see someone who made any money with them.
Sorry for the effort you put into those books. Just forget about them, go and research better niches and publish books that will sell.
Check the research method I posted on page 9 or 10 of this thread. Use it to find good keywords.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.