Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416997 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by solomonjesus: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Can i publish book of 15 pages on amazon? And secondly must the book have dedication acknowledgments and table of content ?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 4:46am On Apr 03, 2017
solomonjesus:
Can i publish book of 15 pages on amazon? And secondly must the book have dedication acknowledgments and table of content ?

Amazon is a place where you can publish almost about anything. In the past, when Amazon Customers could take just about anything, you will sell a lot of copies with that. However, right now, the more pages you have, the better people feel that they will get quality from your content. My friend, add this your work a little to 50 pages that is about 25 pages of Microsoft document.

On the issue of table of content, it is entirely a must have. But for dedication, and acknowledgement, to me, they are completely useless. Since they present customers from handing a good feel of your sample copies. If you want more on table of content, then read more on my tips on this thread on how to use your table Of contents to sell more books. Check page 70 upwards.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by solomonjesus: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
AncientTimes:

Amazon is a place where you can publish almost about anything. In the past, when Amazon Customers could take just about anything, you will sell a lot of copies with that. However, right now, the more pages you have, the better people feel that they will get quality from your content. My friend, add this your work a little to 50 pages that is about 25 pages of Microsoft document.

On the issue of table of content, it is entirely a must have. But for dedication, and acknowledgement, to me, they are completely useless. Since they present customers from handing a good feel of your sample copies. If you want more on table of content, then read more on my tips on this thread on how to use your table Of contents to sell more books. Check page 70 upwards.
thanks bro i really appreciate
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ewenla202: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sirs, is it advisable to create a paperback on kdp . I am bit not clear about this. Thank you. Mk82, Bro1234, Ancient times your attention is urgently needed here.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ewenla202:
Sirs, is it advisable to create a paperback on kdp . I am bit not clear about this. Thank you. Mk82, Bro1234, Ancient times your attention is urgently needed here.
I've tried the new kdp paperback feature and didn't really like it. I still prefer createspace.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by emmalexdboy(m): 5:58am On Apr 09, 2017
lovediehatelive:
i had same issue in registering for payoneer, but i followed this YouTube video, and got my card two weeks after .... I will attach the link soon

Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bSz3mUQs1M
How did you create this video? Willing to share?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Ewenla202:

I have tried it too. Though they claim a return of 60%, I was discouraged when they said that you have to removed the copy of your book on creatspace and the process can not be reversed. I prefer creastpace alone and nothing more.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Ewenla202:
Sorry for the delayed response, I tried it at some point in time and noticed that they said I will have to remove my book from createspace and that the process once done, cannot be reverse. Even with their promises of 60% royalty and so on, it never enticed me in any way. But you can try it and see.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ewenla202: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Thanks my ogas for prompt answers.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
2000$ Payoneer needed...
I will pay 340/$ for any quantity you have...

4000$ Btc needed...
I will pay 375/$ for any quantity you have...

No need to comment, just whatsapp zero 8 zero 60 thirty eight 91 61
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
emmalexdboy:
How did you create this video? Willing to share?
i found it on youtube
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kkevin: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
I will Give You 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates for N2000 Only

What that Means is that You will never ever have to Pay anyone Again for your Book Cover.

Call or Whatsapp Me On

My Name is Kevin
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Hello everyone. I tried doing some keyword research and all I kept seeing was audio books and paperbacks. Some keywords even reported "no books found". I suspect it has something to do with my location being set to Nigeria. Please advise.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
2000$ Payoneer needed... I will pay 340/$ for any quantity you have...
4000$ Btc needed... I will pay 375/$ for any quantity you have...
No need to comment, just whatsapp zero 8 zero 60 thirty eight 91 61
See this one. you'll pay 340. so we look like fools to you abi
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2017
Ewenla202:

I tried it too. I have 2 books there. but I prefer CreateSpace, which is more easy and flexible for me
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
koonbey:
Hello everyone. I tried doing some keyword research and all I kept seeing was audio books and paperbacks. Some keywords even reported "no books found". I suspect it has something to do with my location being set to Nigeria. Please advise.

You did not do it well. Go to your amazon page, from the left hand side of the search bar, click on the small. Arrow there. Select kindle store. If for instance you are writing a book on fishing, type the word fishing gradually from letter f then I the s then h then I then n then g. As you type it, you will see the long list that Amazon will suggest to you. After picking them up, then type fishing a, then fishing B C, D, E, F, to Z. Pick more keywords. After that, pick the keywords, type it in the search and hit enter. See the fist books that appear in the search bar. After doing that, then see that the first 20 books have keywords of at least best seller rank of 20,000—30,000 or even 40,000. That is a good key words to write on. The lesser the bestseller rank, the good the key words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
bros1234:

See this one. you'll pay 340. so we look like fools to you abi

I don't know but u just proved to be one...
Did I compel anyone or called u out to sell ur funds at 340/$?

I advertised to the public and if you're ok with it, u sell and if not, you ignore

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

I don't know but u just proved to be one...
Did I compel anyone or called u out to sell ur funds at 340/$?

I advertised to the public and if you're ok with it, u sell and if not, you ignore

This thread is on amazon Kindle publishing. If you're not a victim of Buhari's recession, you would have known this is not the place for you to advertise your scam
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
koonbey:
You are right, it has to do with your Nigerian location. Download epic browser, install it and enable the proxy (on the upper right hand). It gives you American IP address and you can go to Amazon and get the full results for your research.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
bros1234:

This thread is on amazon Kindle publishing. If you're not a victim of Buhari's recession, you would have known this is not the place for you to advertise your scam

Very naive and senseless...
If you're familiar with the business section enough, you will know I'm one to reckon with when it comes to freelancing and earning online...

Check all Fiverr threads and verified exchangers list on the business section...

I guess you're new on here
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
mk82:

You are right, it has to do with your Nigerian location. Download epic browser, install it and enable the proxy (on the upper right hand). It gives you American IP address and you can go to Amazon and get the full results for your research.

MK82, wait Oh, I don't know about this. Can you educate me more on this. Does that mean that all my search for keywords has been limited that?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
AncientTimes:

MK82, wait Oh, I don't know about this. Can you educate me more on this. Does that mean that all my search for keywords has been limited that?
Yes, you have been seeing limited search results. About 2-3 years ago, Amazon started restricting search results to the services that are supported in each country or region. Kindle is not supported in Nigeria so we get paperback and audio book results when we do keyword research with Nigerian IP address.
However, if you log into Amazon with an American or European account, even if your IP address is Nigerian, you will get the full results.
You can use epic browser to get America or European IP addresses. Old opera mini on Android also gives foreign IP addresses.
These are the solutions we adopted - business must continue.

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ewenla202: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Thank you @MK82, pls what is correct dimension for createspace book cover.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ewenla202:
Thank you @MK82, pls what is correct dimension for createspace book cover.
The cover dimensions depends on the size of the book. The most common is 6" x 9". Check other books with similar number of pages in kindle then check the dimensions they used for their paperback.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
mk82:

Yes, you have been seeing limited search results. About 2-3 years ago, Amazon started restricting search results to the services that are supported in each country or region. Kindle is not supported in Nigeria so we get paperback and audio book results when we do keyword research with Nigerian IP address.
However, if you log into Amazon with an American or European account, even if your IP address is Nigerian, you will get the full results.
You can use epic browser to get America or European IP addresses. Old opera mini on Android also gives foreign IP addresses.

Thank you deboss, how then do I set the epic browser on my phone to give me American ip address.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
mk82:

Can I set the proxy stuff on my android phone sir. I downloaded the app, but I can't see the proxy settings.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 2:55am On Apr 17, 2017
AncientTimes:

Can I set the proxy stuff on my android phone sir. I downloaded the app, but I can't see the proxy settings.
The epic browser I mentioned is for PC while opera mini is for Android (make sure it's the old version). Opera mini does not require any setting,
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2017
mk82:

Thanks for this. I honestly didn't know about this.

Thanks again
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2017
mk82:

The epic browser I mentioned is for PC while opera mini is for Android (make sure it's the old version). Opera mini does not require any setting,

Thank you for this sir. I never knew about this as well.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by INFOTECH2: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Good day everyone

I would like my book reviewed by the experts in the house.

It's my first book and has not made a sale yet. I have made some corrections but I feel more can be done

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKYYZX4?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660.

Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
INFOTECH2:
Good day everyone

I would like my book reviewed by the experts in the house.

It's my first book and has not made a sale yet. I have made some corrections but I feel more can be done

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKYYZX4?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660.

Thanks.

The first question I asked myself is, " what innate value and benefit will I get from this title? What one of my problems will this help me solve?"

My answer is that it's all about education and information readily available online. Even if there is a problem it will help me solve, the title does not specify it.

My advise would be as follows...

1. If you are ever writing a non-fiction book, then it must be a problem solving kind of book...You get me.

2.The title of the book should reflect the problem you are trying to solve ...Like..."100 Natural Ways to Cure Low Sperm Count"...would do better than..."ALL ABOUT SPERM". You get my drill.

3. Your cover design is simple and looks fair. Not bad, but could be improved.

4. The book is just 20 pages. Too small for people perceive its value and invest in it. I mean that the number of pages of a book also influence its value perception.

On the overall, good job. Good work. Dont wait until this book start making you money. Go on and write more books.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ewenla202: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ancient times, MK82 and Bro1234 you attention is needed. I followed the suggestion of Ancient times on createspace format, all of a sudden my 493 jumped to 958 pages. I want to know if it is alright or not. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.