Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (417096 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Daraplato(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chiscomax:
I got my first alert straight to my nigerian first bank account this week.

via western union.
the conversion rate was low as hell but I am happy anyway. could not get a payoneer card.

What's the Western Union rate?

And what challenges are you facing with payoneer?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Daraplato:

What's the Western Union rate?

And what challenges are you facing with payoneer?

bank deposit they used 296 naira to credit me. Although, i think western Union is the thief here.

My payoneer account was blocked for some reasons. I think I went against their rules somewhere.

Will find a way to open another one
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SoNature(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Hi fam,

Lemme start with an intro. I am a full-time freelance writer, and I stumbled into this thread this month. Ever since, I vowed to release my first book on Kindle before the end of the month. I've never written a book to sell on Amazon before.

The kinda 'technical paper' I am writing, I've yet to see it on Amazon Kindle. grin But I am serious. I think it's going to be a bestseller (of course, that's what everyone hopes for grin). So far so good, I have done over 8,700 words already, and I am hoping to make it 10k words.

You may be wondering where I got such knowledge from. Well, one of the things writing profession does to writers is to compel us to know so much, even stuff we never thought we needed.

Well, I need price suggestions:

Will pegging it at $7 be too much considering that no such paper exists on Kindle yet?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
SoNature:
Hi fam,

Lemme start with an intro. I am a full-time freelance writer, and I stumbled into this thread this month. Ever since, I vowed to release my first book on Kindle before the end of the month. I've never written a book to sell on Amazon before.

The kinda 'technical paper' I am writing, I've yet to see it on Amazon Kindle. grin But I am serious. I think it's going to be a bestseller (of course, that's what everyone hopes for grin). So far so good, I have done over 8,700 words already, and I am hoping to make it 10k words.

You may be wondering where I got such knowledge from. Well, one of the things writing profession does to writers is to compel us to know so much, even stuff we never thought we needed.

Will pegging it at $7 be too much considering that no such paper exists on Kindle yet?

hmmm... you seem so excited.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by All4good: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
SoNature:
Hi fam,

If it is the paper back (createspace) you mean then $7 is ok but for Kindle don't go beyond $3 for now. You are still an unknown Author
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LaCremy: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
AncientTimes:

Pm me on my profile

Please, I want to be added too.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SoNature(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
All4good:

If it is the paper back (createspace) you mean then $7 is ok but for Kindle don't go beyond $3 for now. You are still an unknown Author

Thanks for your advice, bro. I really appreciate it.

However, I've been reading suggestions elsewhere.

And I got to find out that I can equally change the prices depending on the prevailing sales.

Frankly speaking, I can't bring myself to sell that book for less than $3.

I've put my everything into it.

Well, I am thinking of kicking it off with $5 for the first two months.

And increase the price later.

Don't hesitate to to respond if you think there's something wrong with this strategy based on your personal experience.

Lest I forget, I am not adding my naija name as the author. Doing that will just murder grin the book because it's a technical document.

Once again, many thanks for your suggestion
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrymidas: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please I need someone that will give me 5 profitable niches to write on. I will pay. 08140133655.you can call or watsaap me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
SoNature:

Thanks for your advice, bro. I really appreciate it.

However, I've been reading suggestions elsewhere.

And I got to find out that I can equally change the prices depending on the prevailing sales.

Frankly speaking, I can't bring myself to sell that book for less than $3.

I've put my everything into it.

Well, I am thinking of kicking it off with $5 for the first two months.

And increase the price later.

Don't hesitate to to respond if you think there's something wrong with this strategy based on your personal experience.

Lest I forget, I am not adding my naija name as the author. Doing that will just murder grin the book because it's a technical document.

Once again, many thanks for your suggestion

Check the prices of books in your niche to determine your own price. If they are selling at 5.99 and you out yours at 10.99, you won't make sales. Finally, I heard you said you put in everything into that book. Don't carry that type of mindset. It kills like wildfire. Some of the books you put in the best of the best might not even sale. While those with just little effort can change your financial story. So, take it calm and do your best.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
henrymidas:
Please I need someone that will give me 5 profitable niches to write on. I will pay. 08140133655.you can call or watsaap me.

This is serious oh. People can easily scam you this way. What stops you from doing your research? Everything is on this page. Check page 8 or 9 on research for niches to write on.

People can do nonsense and call it bestselling niche. Learn this business, it will profit you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Hello. I design ebook covers for Kindle for only one hundred naira #100 (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY).

PM me or check my signature.

WhatsApp: https:///2348027329239

Payment can be made through any of the following:
•Bank transfer.
•Airtime credit. VTU and pin
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money
•Bitcoin or any crypto currency of any kind.

If you would like to see my portfolio, let's chat on telegram. If you want to chat on WhatsApp, shoot me a email in my personal text.

You can also quote me.

To prove I'm legit, I will design a book cover FREE for the first five people here (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY) who quote me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Freebiez:
Hello. I design ebook covers for Kindle for only one hundred naira #100 (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY). PM me or check my signature.

•Bank transfer.
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money

If you would like to see my portfolio, let's chat on telegram. If you want to chat on WhatsApp, shoot me a email in my personal text.

You can also quote me.

To prove I'm legit, I will design a book cover FREE for the first five people here (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY) who quote me.

Oga, can we see some of the works that you have done? We don't want people to be misled in anyway. Your services are cheap. But let us see your previous work.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tboibamz: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Freebiez:
Hello. I design ebook covers for Kindle for only one hundred naira #100 (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY). PM me or check my signature.

•Bank transfer.
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money

You can also quote me.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by online4business: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
I will format your book to kindle and creatspace format at a very reasonable price
2k for kindle
5k for creatspace
To give discount for anybody starting from today 28_16th April
1k for kindle
1.5k for creatspace
Hurry now let get you a professional formatted kindle creatspace book
For kindle . You will have a clickable table of content
Well formatted pages
Order now
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SmartPolician: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
online4business:
I will format your book to kindle and creatspace format at a very reasonable price
2k for kindle
5k for creatspace
To give discount for anybody starting from today 28_16th April
1k for kindle
1.5k for creatspace
Hurry now let get you a professional formatted kindle creatspace book
For kindle . You will have a clickable table of content
Well formatted pages
Order now

Clickable table that I just read up online and did myself. And u are doing it for 5k? Una no dey try oh.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by uobimba(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
for those of us not in Lagos,how can benefit from the training
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SoNature(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
Freebiez:

•Bank transfer.
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money

You can also quote me.

Thank you for the White Paper cover.

Your work was topnotch

I feel like launching it tonight!

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2018
Mk82 AncientTimes

So I was wondering. Does your book have to be 100% plagiarism free after using a plagiarism scanner? Or us there a safe percentage level it should not exceed?

It appears there will always be similarity with what you wrote and something somewhere on the net
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SoNature(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Nnaabros:
Mk82 AncientTimes

So I was wondering. Does your book have to be 100% plagiarism free after using a plagiarism scanner? Or us there a safe percentage level it should not exceed?

It appears there will always be similarity with what you wrote and something somewhere on the net

It seems u were busy copying someone's work grin

If your content isn't 100% original.

Anyway let's await Mk82 response
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2018
SoNature:

It seems u were busy copying someone's work grin

If your content isn't 100% original.

Anyway let's await Mk82 response

No, I wasn't copying. But you need other peoples works to get ideas for your own research and writeup. You can't know everything undecided
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tboibamz: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nnaabros:

No, I wasn't copying. But you need other peoples works to get ideas for your own research and writeup. You can't know everything undecided

you paraprase. write the same thing in your own words. it's quite an ordeal, but you have to focus on the rewards.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SoNature(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
tboibamz:

you paraprase. write the same thing in your own words. it's quite an ordeal, but you have to focus on the rewards.

Could you or someone else outline the step-by-step instructions of publishing on Kindle Select? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tboibamz: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
SoNature:

Could you or someone else outline the step-by-step instructions of publishing on Kindle Select? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Read every Kdp publishing thread on Nairaland from 1st to last page

Register on Kdp dot amazon dot com with your real details

Register with payoneer with your real details

Do your research for topics that are trending and selling (if you have read the threads, you will know what to do) and model your book after one that's already selling.

Develop a table of content. You can also model your toc after the book that's selling.

Paraphrase all you get from google.

Publish.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tboibamz: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Freebiez:

•Bank transfer.
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money

You can also quote me.

First Job done. Free and timely. This guy is legit and knows what he is doing.

Please patronize him. He deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SoNature(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
tboibamz:

Read every Kdp publishing thread on Nairaland from 1st to last page

Register on Kdp dot amazon dot com with your real details

Register with payoneer with your real details

Do your research for topics that are trending and selling (if you have read the threads, you will know what to do) and model your book after one that's already selling.

Develop a table of content. You can also model your toc after the book that's selling.

Paraphrase all you get from google.

Publish.

Thank you. You are wonderful!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zdoh(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE always available for all you instant exchange to Naira and dollars.

Bring all your Freelancer,Fiverr, iwriter, Guru and upwork funds

Such as:

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆BITCOIN

∆PAYPAL

WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE

Instant Payment guarantee

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by gaby(m): 2:08am On Mar 31, 2018
@mk82

Beautiful soul you are and a wonderful thread you got here.

Actually got here from trying to get more info on self publishing on amazon.

Got a story to tell on my siggy you may want to check it out some and tell me what and how you think it'll be received.

I had read somewhere online that Amazon withholds a total 60% royalties for non US publishers?

thanks bro and God bless
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ochendo809(m): 2:35am On Mar 31, 2018
Freebiez:

•Bank transfer.
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money

You can also quote me.

Please I will like to patronize you.
please chat me up on Whatsapp with this number 07062706435
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 5:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Nnaabros:
Mk82 AncientTimes

100% is what you should aim for. I use premium copyscape and test and correct until it says "no results found". The only exception I know are Bible verses and maybe verbatim quotes. Amazon keeps hunting down plagiarized books and many people have lost their accounts. Again, apart from using a plagiarism checker, you shouldn't just copy someones book and rewrite. Your material should come from several sources and thoroughly mixed up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.