Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416232 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tboibamz: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
yeah, thats a possibility. thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zdoh(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chineduho: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Check bit•ly/cbsbook

It's free
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2017
thanks everyone, my first book is live now. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077X24ZTK
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dozies1: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2017
Please, I need help with formatting a book for createspace.

I would like to know the best trim size to use for the book. It is currently 34 pages on 6x9. It is a recipe book.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
mk82, I published a book and registered it on Amazon kindle select but no downloads. at all at all since early this month . what do I do?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
craigkoel1989:
good afternoon.keke stop,I wan greet my mentor mk2 for this free information that is changing my life.I started on Feb 8 ,and today I clocked $300 on amazon kindle.thank u and God bless.wen I collect my earning I go flex u for sheraton

hello. please I would like to chat with you for some few guidelines. I am new here and I published a book. no sales or nothing yet. maybe I have done something the wrong way nice you understood clearly from Mk82, I would appreciate the flow of idea. thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by NCP: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chiscomax:
thanks everyone, my first book is live now. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077X24ZTK

Good
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emperorchix(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
online income is the guaranteed way now with the current state of economy in nigeria...Reach me via the link on my signature...let's get started.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
NCP:

Good
are you on it too?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2017
https://www.amazon.com/dp/197349843X

link to the paperback I published directly using kindle. please check out and rate.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by wallywest(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Pls who shops on amazon regularly here
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mayorall(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2017
wallywest:
Pls who shops on amazon regularly here

Hi.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by wallywest(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2017
mayorall:

Hi.
Inbox me on WhatsApp @08071316033
Or you could drop.ur no so I can contact you
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cheehummer(f): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Chiscomax:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/197349843X

link to the paperback I published directly using kindle. please check out and rate.
I prefer the previous cover. Though it's difficult to sell a book of lyrics on amazon, I think.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mayorall(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
wallywest:

Inbox me on WhatsApp @08071316033
Or you could drop.ur no so I can contact you

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
cheehummer:

I prefer the previous cover. Though it's difficult to sell a book of lyrics on amazon, I think.

i am currently trying to upload another. will share link when I am done so you can help me assess it. I am new to this
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chineduho: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Niche research is key, keep writing though
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Immorttal:

This is highly encouraging. i made around 200Dollars this september after tax. and it was my first month but i started on july. i tested the system with an awful book. the reviews started coming and trust me oyibo get time to yab your book if its terrible. i made around 13Dollars in one week alone, i have to pull out the book. i was discouraged greatly but i decided to write again and it paid out. shout out to Mk82, i dont know you personally but i do get your drift. by starting this thread, you advocated that you beleive in leaving the world a better place than you discovered it. in this platform, one thing i learned was that anything , i mean anything can become your warm up when you master it. so keep on trying, you ll learn a thing or two each time.

how did you managed to circumvent from their tax. how did you get the EIN?

hello, do you make paperbacks or just kindle books?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Hello people, I am having an issue with Amazon kdp.

I published a book using Createspace and the paperback was uploaded to Amazon successfully. Now , I wanted to make an e book copy of that book for kindle users. I was referred to kdp of which I underwent the setup processes. now, I received a mail from KDP asking me to send a "copyright pseudonynm" document. I have been given 4 days to do that or my account may be banned. how do I handle this?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by wallywest(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Who shops on amazon regularly here
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kentochi(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2017
nice thread
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by completey(f): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2017
wallywest:
Who shops on amazon regularly here

here
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by easytos(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Online-education-degree.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Agbaghe: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2017
I need honest reviews,
Thanks @mk82 for all your teachings and others in this thread. I already used my name for the cover of my first ebook but I couldnt change it again though when you purchase it you'll get the new design. My Pen name is now Charlie McKenzie.

The title is "Discerning Relationships", Purchase The Book For Free When The Promo Starts By Clicking The Link Below. Note that the promo runs for only two days, i.e tomorrow and ton wednessday. so ensure you but it during the given time.

Get It For Free When The Promo Starts (27/12/17----28/12/17)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078L9LG3T

‘‘Discerning Relationships’’, is sub-divided into three parts covering the following aspects; overcoming manipulation, great tips for making long lasting relationships and tips for anyone searching for life partners.
The aspect of overcoming manipulation entails a true life story of a young adult in the university who falls into the hands of a manipulator, and shares ways of how to avoid and overcome such people (compiled in the form of an interview) the other two parts are great tips culled from a great deal of experts on how to build strong relationships and the most relevant steps to take when choosing a life partner.

Overcoming, Identifying and Avoiding Manipulators in life, is not something you could learn everywhere, but I got you covered.
In this book, I break down in details, to the way to detect manipulators from a mile away, how to overcome their manipulative influence and how to differentiate between a genuine friend and a manipulator. the tips on building a strong relationship and choosing a life partner are great tips that have been culled from great experts to satisfy your needs.
mention is manipulators can be found in all aspects of your life
Please I need your honest reviews and purchase during my promo.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 2:13am On Dec 26, 2017
Agbaghe:
I need honest reviews,
Thanks @mk82 for all your teachings and others in this thread. I already used my name for the cover of my first ebook but I couldnt change it again though when you purchase it you'll get the new design. My Pen name is now Charlie McKenzie.

The title is "Discerning Relationships", Purchase The Book For Free When The Promo Starts By Clicking The Link Below. Note that the promo runs for only two days, i.e tomorrow and ton wednessday. so ensure you but it during the given time.

Get It For Free When The Promo Starts (27/12/17----28/12/17)

‘‘Discerning Relationships’’, is sub-divided into three parts covering the following aspects; overcoming manipulation, great tips for making long lasting relationships and tips for anyone searching for life partners.
The aspect of overcoming manipulation entails a true life story of a young adult in the university who falls into the hands of a manipulator, and shares ways of how to avoid and overcome such people (compiled in the form of an interview) the other two parts are great tips culled from a great deal of experts on how to build strong relationships and the most relevant steps to take when choosing a life partner.

Overcoming, Identifying and Avoiding Manipulators in life, is not something you could learn everywhere, but I got you covered.
In this book, I break down in details, to the way to detect manipulators from a mile away, how to overcome their manipulative influence and how to differentiate between a genuine friend and a manipulator. the tips on building a strong relationship and choosing a life partner are great tips that have been culled from great experts to satisfy your needs.
mention is manipulators can be found in all aspects of your life
Please I need your honest reviews and purchase during my promo.

Charlie McKenzie is the Author

on the book cover there is OgheneEjiro.

did you really learn anything from this thread?

edit your coverts suit your author name please.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Agbaghe: 2:52am On Dec 26, 2017
I tried changing the cover times without numbers, it didn't work. Any help?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Agbaghe: 2:54am On Dec 26, 2017
I tried changing the cover times without numbers, it didn't work. Any help? When you download it, its the modified version that displays
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 2:57am On Dec 26, 2017
Agbaghe:
I tried changing the cover times without numbers, it didn't work. Any help? When you download it, its the modified version that displays

try changing your cover. you can do that by logging into your kdp or createspace (depending of which you used) account and editing book.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Agbaghe: 3:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Chiscomax:

try changing your cover. you can do that by logging into your kdp or createspace (depending of which you used) account and editing book.
I removed the old cover and put a new one, the new one was showing only in the preview. I reported they told me that I takes up to 23 hours to update changes.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Agbaghe: 3:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Chiscomax:

Charlie McKenzie is the Author

on the book cover there is OgheneEjiro.

did you really learn anything from this thread?

edit your coverts suit your author name please.

Apart from the cover issue right now. I need reviews maybe on the topic? My writing style? If the cost is too much? Stuffs like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.