Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device (37609 Views)

Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. / How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device / MTN Android Device Now Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Chars1289: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
doctorlaw: Please BBM has consistently refused to download fully and work on my S3 and that is the only thing stopping me from switching to android completely. Cos I'm tired of my BB, I have to do 2 different subscriptions monthly. I need advice on how I can make it work. Thanks

bbm working well on my s3......u can only launch d app using a wireless connection or try portable wifi hotspot frm ur friends fone, connect ur fone to it and launch d app...
I guess u hve bin tryin to launch it wit normal mobile connection.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Beloved4real: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
redcliff: The only time you'l enjoy all these android features is when you are using unlimited internet on the go. And its only when you are outside nigeria, u can enjoy that.
FYM
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by MightyFortress: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nice post.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2013
stevolinkon40: bro. I changed to the *166# club ten package and recharged 200 but i wasnt given the 15mb. Can i proceed with the code to get the 240mb? And hw long z d 240mb 3dayS OR A WEEK
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2013
stevolinkon40: bro. I changed to the *166# club ten package and recharged 200 but i wasnt given the 15mb. Can i proceed with the code to get the 240mb? And hw long z d 240mb 3dayS OR A WEEK
The 15MB might take quite a while b4 it get 2 ur phone. Just exercise sum patience.
The 240mb is valid 4 3days but with the addition of the 15mb which is valid for 1week, u'll hav a total of 255mb valid for 1week.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by stevolinkon40: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2013
Godvilla: The 15MB might take quite a while b4 it get 2 ur phone. Just exercise sum patience.
The 240mb is valid 4 3days but with the addition of the 15mb which is valid for 1week, u'll hav a total of 255mb valid for 1week.
thanks for your reply sir. I aready opted in to the 2gb for 1500.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by baffylander(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2013
Quite an eye-opener...thanks @ OP
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Caseless: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2013
*jumps to konga, orders htc1*
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2013
stevolinkon40: thanks for your reply sir. I aready opted in to the 2gb for 1500.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2013
stevolinkon40: thanks for your reply sir. I aready opted in to the 2gb for 1500.
No qualms
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Caseless: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2013
divex:

u r ignorant n stupid veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
she is...
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by tshoboy(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2013
Bigcola:

Any android brand is good for gaming, what matters most is the Os..... Os 4.2 jellybeans is the best for gaming as @d moment...... Tecno p5,m3,n7 etc
not all is good 4 gaming, d gpu dt comes wit d fone and d number of processor and d manufacturers of dis 2 tins matter.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Young po413:

anytime I see your post,fear dey catch me,I don`t know why,I mean it.
LOL grin
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Emmayur(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2013
Can any one help me with the link to download blackmart. thanks
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2013
samiflexx:
yea, ur absolutely correct...I got d@ blacksmart app few weeks ago & my memory space & data plan, they both have never remain dsame.... LIFE's GOOD
where did u download the blackmart please?
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by hybeekay9: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2013
Guys please.... How do i get to blackmart?
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2013
pls I nid help on how to connect WiFi to ma PC in order to browse wit it. tnx
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
hybeekay9: Guys please.... How do i get to blackmart?
Here you go www.apkfullappz.com/2011/06/blackmart-v04992-new-version-black_952.html?m=1
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Manchelsea(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2013
yorex2011: since i got my first android a year ago, its made life a lil easier for me....dont get me wrong any smartfone will do(ios, windows) but i'm writing this based on my experience
first and foremost a good android device can save you from a lot of stress and tricky situations,
with an android device you do not need a modem, when u've got wifi and usb tethering: have ur own personal wifi hotspot to connect ur pc to and also help out friends in need of internet connectivity.

utilising ur android device to the fullest is impossible without downloading the right apps...below is a list of awesome apps that can make life easier.
1. camscanner : camscanner is an android app that allows the users to scan documents at very good quality even converts to pdf when u're done (u might need a fone with at least 5mp and autofocus)...the app has helped me out countless times, when u need to fill out an online form and upload documents, u can do that on the go using cam scanner.

2. quickoffice: this is an android alternative to microsoft office on windows and gives u almost all the options u wud get in the windows software. u can create and edit word, excel and powerpoint documents on d go with ur android device

3. tasker: this app is one of the craziest apps i've seen on android.u can literarily turn ur smart fone to a smarter fone.its an app that allows you to programme your fone to do certain things when certain conditions are met.an example of what i did is to programme my fone to be silent whenever it is sunday between 8am and 12pm if and only if i'm in church...so if i go to the church on a monday the sounds are on....if i'm in church on a sunday afternoon, the sounds are on and if it sunday morning and i'm not in d church the sounds are on so it only turns sound off it its sunday morning, between 8am and 10pm and only if i'm in my church environment. there are countless things you can programme ur fone to do

4. gps essentials and google maps: these are gps softwares and we all knw what gps does.the gps essentials gives u parameters such as current speed, latitude and longitude, distance travelled, etc...this really helped me out in my final year project as i needed a gps device for my field work....google maps gives u maps of places and even satellite views so u can never get lost...

5. smart tools; this is a collection of tools that can engineers..it consists of a ruler, diatance measuing tool, angle measuring tool, sound measuring tool, metal detecting tool, a plumbine and flashlight...they all work because an android device has all d hardware necessary to make them work..

6. sensor music player: maybe u're doing serious work and ur hands are dirty and u want to change music on ur fone...no need to worry, just hit the table where ur fone is or wave ur hand over ur fone and the music changes...u can also be walking and u wanna change music without bringing the fone out of ur pocket..just tap ur pocket and d music changes

Pls give me the link to download tasker
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Kavalier5(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2013
hybeekay9: Guys please.... How do i get to blackmart?
Google Black mart alpha, open the 1st result... Hope it answers your question
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Kavalier5(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2013
Manchelsea:

Pls give me the link to download tasker

Tasker is a paid app, I downloaded mine from black mart
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by jemigold: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pls what network are you guys using, my one month subscription only lasted for 4 days. I use samsung galaxy S3.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by shereef19: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
jemigold: Pls what network are you guys using, my one month subscription only lasted for 4 days. I use samsung galaxy S3.
use airtel 2gb 1.5k
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by applejuice: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
pls how can i download bbm pinging on my android phone
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by lekkie073(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
applejuice: pls how can i download bbm pinging on my android phone
bbm pinging.....which one be DAT one again shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by kolidave: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
lekkie073:
bbm pinging.....which one be DAT one again shocked angry
lmaoooo. I tire oooo. Help me ask am oooo
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by ewizard1: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Etisalat on Your~Freedom.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Enitsua3M(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
mr.ceo63:
Pls cn i get an android phone 4 6-8k lik tecno p3
Yes, I have a neatly used tecno p3 for 8k. Call 0702481039
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Rowybest(f): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls guys suggest an Android of less than 20k, don't need a techno pls. Tnx.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Rowybest(f): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
applejuice: pls how can i download bbm pinging on my android phone
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please At What Time Will Airtel Night Bonus Start Counting? / Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.