Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device (37447 Views)

Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. / How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device / MTN Android Device Now Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by leo1234(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
ScarFaceTF: *440*161# for one month at N1500
for 4 Gigabytes *440*16# for one month at N1500
for 2 Gigabytes

How come? The same price for 2gb and 4gb.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Dinzelflash(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rowybest: Pls guys suggest an Android of less than 20k, don't need a techno pls. Tnx.
go for Samsung galaxy sII 20k..tho its London use u can see in the market nw since dey don't manufacture new ones anymore
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by senchibi: 5:07am On Dec 21, 2013
Please, I upgraded my p3 and Downloaded a
BBM APP. but it force closes anytime I
want to oppen it, Please help me with a
soln
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by ojeshola: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
how can 1 run java app on an android device any 1 with ideal
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by cindy313: 4:19am On Jan 06, 2014
i use android cell phone , and i like android ,for it can support many apps like barcodes ,barcode reader
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by dannyz(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have a samsung galaxy gt19500 32gb for sale,it goes for 30k.its new,hav nfc everytin.im in delta.u can contact me on 08101247173
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by dannyz(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have a samsung galaxy s4 gt19500 32gb for sale,it has everytin,step away from tecno.it has ota.it goes for 30k.im in delta,u can contact me on 08101247173
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Madrededios(f): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls what phone will be best android or BB?would love to het an android but the data plan and all th data conserving methods are overwhelming me(am new to the smartphone world).Need advice ASAP!
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by MrPhoenixxxx(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
yorex2011: since i got my first android a year ago, its made life a lil easier for me....dont get me wrong any smartfone will do(ios, windows) but i'm writing this based on my experience
first and foremost a good android device can save you from a lot of stress and tricky situations,
with an android device you do not need a modem, when u've got wifi and usb tethering: have ur own personal wifi hotspot to connect ur pc to and also help out friends in need of internet connectivity.

utilising ur android device to the fullest is impossible without downloading the right apps...below is a list of awesome apps that can make life easier.
1. camscanner : camscanner is an android app that allows the users to scan documents at very good quality even converts to pdf when u're done (u might need a fone with at least 5mp and autofocus)...the app has helped me out countless times, when u need to fill out an online form and upload documents, u can do that on the go using cam scanner.

2. quickoffice: this is an android alternative to microsoft office on windows and gives u almost all the options u wud get in the windows software. u can create and edit word, excel and powerpoint documents on d go with ur android device

3. tasker: this app is one of the craziest apps i've seen on android.u can literarily turn ur smart fone to a smarter fone.its an app that allows you to programme your fone to do certain things when certain conditions are met.an example of what i did is to programme my fone to be silent whenever it is sunday between 8am and 12pm if and only if i'm in church...so if i go to the church on a monday the sounds are on....if i'm in church on a sunday afternoon, the sounds are on and if it sunday morning and i'm not in d church the sounds are on so it only turns sound off it its sunday morning, between 8am and 10pm and only if i'm in my church environment. there are countless things you can programme ur fone to do

4. gps essentials and google maps: these are gps softwares and we all knw what gps does.the gps essentials gives u parameters such as current speed, latitude and longitude, distance travelled, etc...this really helped me out in my final year project as i needed a gps device for my field work....google maps gives u maps of places and even satellite views so u can never get lost...

5. smart tools; this is a collection of tools that can engineers..it consists of a ruler, diatance measuing tool, angle measuring tool, sound measuring tool, metal detecting tool, a plumbine and flashlight...they all work because an android device has all d hardware necessary to make them work..

6. sensor music player: maybe u're doing serious work and ur hands are dirty and u want to change music on ur fone...no need to worry, just hit the table where ur fone is or wave ur hand over ur fone and the music changes...u can also be walking and u wanna change music without bringing the fone out of ur pocket..just tap ur pocket and d music changes

Amazing! You just gave me a crash program....& in great detail too. Many thanks. Will go for it.
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by uobimba(m): 4:18am On Sep 24, 2014
MrPhoenixxxx:

Amazing! You just gave me a crash program....& in great detail too. Many thanks. Will go for it.
I use NQ security antivirus in tecno p5,plz i need help as to how to change the REPORTING NUMBER
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by mylora: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Pls house I'll need advice between these two tablets - Cube talk 9X and Nexus 7. I'm looking at great picture quality and long battery life plus general durability. I need to get any one of these you recommend. Thanks
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by midworld: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Go for CUBE TALK 9X better by miles
mylora: Pls house I'll need advice between these two tablets - Cube talk 9X and Nexus 7. I'm looking at great picture quality and long battery life plus general durability. I need to get any one of these you recommend. Thanks

go for cube talk 9x. better thank even iPad air it self

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by midworld: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
mylora: Pls house I'll need advice between these two tablets - Cube talk 9X and Nexus 7. I'm looking at great picture quality and long battery life plus general durability. I need to get any one of these you recommend. Thanks

go for cube talk 9x. better than even iPad air it self

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Thespecialone(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
cube talk 9x sir, we can help you get it at the most affordable price. Kindly click on the link in my signature for more info. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Techno A2 for sale
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by collins6381(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
can samsung GT-7562 duos do all this
Re: Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device by uobimba(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2018
I Fero A400 plus and is very slow even in bringing out contact.Any idea of what to do? Is that app that can help? what's the best Android anti virus I can use on the phone? thanks hoping on your reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished / SIM Verification Exposes One Person With 57 Registered Sim Cards In One Network / NCC Unveils New Unified Short Codes For All Mobile Networks In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.