Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? (1844 Views)

11 Different Pet Names You Can Call Your Spouse/ Partner / What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living? / How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by EFULEFU1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
does he or she know you are a nairalander??
is he/she aware of your username?
is he/she on nairaland too?
if he or she knows, how does he or she react to it?
help, i want to disclose my nairaland membership to my chick
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hell No.
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Tolexander: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yes o!
She is very much active on nairaland like me!
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by johnwizey: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
My spouse is nt evn interested in browsing buh if u are talking abt games nw, she be baba
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
cry
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Exponental(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yes...... She comes in as a guest shaa. She has been in since 2011. I didnt tell her but I dont mind. I want her to find out her self.
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by MrsChima(f): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yes.
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2013
He doesn't want to know, it seems undecided
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Nastyclown: 12:35am On Nov 01, 2013
one of them knows lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by greedie1(f): 4:18am On Nov 01, 2013
yes
yes
yes....a guest
wat kind of name is gree-die
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Danhumprey: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2013
sexkillz: Hell No.
Are u sure? cheesy
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Danhumprey: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Yes.
His username,please? embarassed
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Danhumprey: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2013
mayapop: cry
Why crying? Are u an emotional freak? undecided
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Danhumprey: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Tolexander: Yes o!
She is very much active on nairaland like me!
Wow! Can we know her? lipsrsealed
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2013
No way! Some things I have to keep private. cool
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by SugaryBelle(f): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2013
Lmao@ Sexkillz and Ogugua.
Jonsin.
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Tolexander: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! Can we know her? lipsrsealed
you already know her now!
Or you wanna pretend?
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Danhumprey: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Tolexander: you already know her now!
Or you wanna pretend?
Oh! My bad! cheesy
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Danhumprey: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2013
ogugua88: No way! Some things I have to keep private. cool
You see,when two couple are lieing,the matrimonal bed won't be happy. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2013
Suspicious , huuh undecided

@topic, he knows my username on nairaland. .no biggie
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Nuzo1(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2013
My opinions, jonziing levels, seriousness and thot process on nairaland is same in real life. So, it doesn't make sense to hide who I am from my partner if she's interested in knowing.

Besides, it helps one's partner to quickly learn more stuff about you on a variety of issues.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by homesteady(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2013
Tolexander: you already know her now!
Or you wanna pretend?

Vivly? shocked
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Danhumprey: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2013
homesteady:

Vivly? shocked
Sharp guy. wink
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by homesteady(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Sharp guy. wink
BTW, I haven't seen her for a while now!
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by AbuMikey(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2013

Yaaaga!!! shockedshockedshocked
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by AbuMikey(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2013

Omo! gringrin

NL's foremost husband and wife wan kee me wit laugh grin

Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by AbuMikey(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2013

Errrm, Spouseless Guys don't bother about topics like this cool

Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Tolexander: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2013
homesteady:

Vivly? shocked
you said so!
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2013
Yes he's aware, yes he knows my username, yes he's a nairalander, but I post whatever I want because he doesn't check up on me and is highly unlikely to see what I post, he's strictly sports.
Then one Stew pid aproko guy, I hate guys that can like to gossip now sent him a link to one of my posts on his bb ) and I had to create this alter ego for all my under Gee posts! I miss the other pretended honesty where I was free to post knowing he would never see cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Yes and he's a nairalander too cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2013
adaobi123: Yes and he's a nairalander too cheesy kiss kiss
U don dey chop banana? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U don dey chop banana? shocked shocked shocked

Haba. I was joking na lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? / Tosyne2much Is Sick! Wish Him Quick Recovery / Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Serious Lady On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.