Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,080 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) (1716 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls frnds am 28yr old babe dating a 33yr old guy.he has a son frm his old gf who is nw late. He gradduated frm Auchi Poly.bt my issue wit dis guy is that he was doin well bf his gf died bt after her death he lost evrthing.I took responsibilty of his welfare n his sons thru d moni I get frm my familybt he neva appreaciates it always complaining am stubborn,I took dis guy to church,made contacts 4 him t get a job becos he has bn out of a job 4 d past 4yrs.I knw am stubborn n I try to mk amends bt dis guy is jst neva appreaciative.last he acussed me f cheatn n him(yes I did becs I needed moni to go n chim in lagos) bt I d moni I got I spent it on him.he is owing me 30k nw.pls help. Am tired bt I love him.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Stillstan(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Is either u don't love him or you are yet to understand what true love is all about...in as much as I will applaud ur kind gesture towards him and his son you should also be aware that true love has no sentmental basis, my advice should be that u should not be desperate..in as much as u are advanced in age...just allow Gods time to play its role..goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by kuphid(f): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
You are wrong, its like robbing Peter to pay Paul. There is no excuse for cheating.

That said, you alone can decide if what you are getting now is what you want in a relationship. Its your call, you either stay or move on

I don't usually know how to advice people that say "am tired but I still love him".

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by badmeat(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Runs girlgrin

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
bad meat: Runs girlgrin
True that!
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by ajasbaba(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
gaskiya what you did was bad.

he is always mad at you because you go extra mile to get money that you take care of him and his boy.but if you also maintain what you have and he also see that you are managing he will man up.
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
bad meat: Runs girlgrin
am nt a runs girl 4 d past two yrs I hv nt ccheated on him I had to to cheat to mk that moni to gv him 4 an interview which I connected him to go for,mind u am wrong bt I wanted him to get bbusy.if he is wrkn heaven knnws I will neva try such.
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
ajas baba: gaskiya what you did was bad.

he is always mad at you because you go extra mile to get money that you take care of him and his boy.but if you also maintain what you have and he also see that you are managing he will man up.
I tried that only once n hv nt tried it dat agan!
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Haba, you cheated on him for 30k which you spent on him? Haba now. Why sell yourself short? Both to the guy you love and to the person you cheated with? Haba! Do you think he will stop loving you if you are unable to provide for him and his boy? Haba! have some pride girl.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
coha: am nt a runs girl 4 d past two yrs I hv nt ccheated on him I had to to cheat to mk that moni to gv him 4 an interview which I connected him to go for,mind u am wrong bt I wanted him to get bbusy.if he is wrkn heaven knnws I will neva try such.

It's not your responsibility to be giving him money. You shouldn't be cheating or defrauding others to make money for him either. If you want to help him out once in a while, do so, but don't let him rely solely on you for money. He's taking you for granted.
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bludeville: Haba, you cheated on him for 30k which you spent on him? Haba now. Why sell yourself short? Both to the guy you love and to the person you cheated with? Haba! Do you think he will stop loving you if you are unable to provide for him and his boy? Haba! have some pride girl.
mind u I neva said I cheated on him 4 30k I said he owing me.pls read well tnx
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by 25omega(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
why the heck did you take on another person's baggage by hooking up with a jobless man who has children. He hasn't had a job in 4 years shocked shocked

what if you hadn't come along? would he let his kids starve to death Anyway you did wrong by cheating . You should have just broken it off. you now have to look yourself in the mirror knowing what you did.
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
coha: Pls frnds am 28yr old babe dating a 33yr old guy.he has a son frm his old gf who is nw late. He gradduated frm Auchi Poly.bt my issue wit dis guy is that he was doin well bf his gf died bt after her death he lost evrthing.I took responsibilty of his welfare n his sons thru d moni I get frm my familybt he neva appreaciates it always complaining am stubborn,I took dis guy to church,made contacts 4 him t get a job becos he has bn out of a job 4 d past 4yrs.I knw am stubborn n I try to mk amends bt dis guy is jst neva appreaciative.l ast he acussed me f cheatn n him(yes I did becs I needed moni to go n chim in lagos) bt I d moni I got I spent it on him.he is owing me 30k nw. pls help. Am tired bt I love him.
Sorry, I must have misread this part but still, my point remains, you are selling yourself short even if it is millions involved.
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by siobahn: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2013
You better leave that guy because you do not know what true love is all about and stop sleeping around to get money to take care of him. You are venturing into prostitution even if it's just once. Later some of us will have the effrontery to insult the ladies of the night without knowing it might be a first time for some of them. Why do women carry so much baggage in the name of love biko? He neva work for 4 yrs, na u born am? If you were not there, will he allow his son to die, wont he look for something to do to take care of his son?
Lastly, that guy will leave you once he gets back on his feet, be guided. Leave the 30k and go build your life with someone that has a vision and not an idle mind who lives off women
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Iaz93: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2013
OP, that guy will never trust you again. It'll be better if you just quit.

You slept with someone for money? angry
...grin I no wan talk bad thing sha. .but you fūcked up.
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2013
@op, u r a prost... If I was d guy, and I finally land a job, I will personally open my back door and throw u out. #hogwash
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by UjSizzle(f): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2013
It's ok that you're trying to help him because you love him and have his interest and that of his child at heart, but honey, it was wrong to have cheated to provide for him.

If i were in his shoes, i'd be slightly embarassed that i have to rely on you for my upkeep, but also knowing that you sell yourself to provide for me? That does a lot to his pride babe.

Even though I get why you feel you had to do what you did, I really hope you never try it again. Do your best for him, but don't kill yourself for him. He's a man for chrissake, let him go out and hustle for something to do! angry
And stop looking for approval too. Everyone is allowed to complain of what they consider 'bad behaviour' even of you're providing for them, unless you want him to feel indebted to you undecided

If you're tired of the relationship, quit now please. You cheated, and very few men can forgive that.
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by numericalguy(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2013
You are sturbon and you sleep arround, how can you expect a man to be happy with you.
You funny gaan oo
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by fruityjojo(f): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Oh really! Facing same problem ohh! I have 9bf but there is 1 particular bf I love! I spend all my money on him, I even rob a bank 2 take care of him! Buh he hits me lyk a punching bag! He calls me worthless & stupid & stubborn! He has 25childrenses too. Pls advice wat should I do?
Mtchewwww *stay there & die*
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Youngpo413: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
That guy is using you
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by Moblord(m): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Its better to quit the relationship than to cheat.
Re: Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) by itstpia8: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
since two years now.

how far?

i see you opened another thread asking about love potion?

(1) (Reply)

When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? / Is It True That Guys Pose As Ladies On Nairaland?? / STRANGE ! Woman/witch Caught Naked Defecating In A Pastor’s Home [SEE PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.