Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (194465 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by linpok: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
KingzPen: Smart Systems...

Oh that's great! Mehn u get talents o,,,so u write and also deal with smart systems.
Well ur level of intelligence speaks for u already so I won't say am totally surprised cos d suspense fr ur storieS na fiRE.U too much babagrin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
I thought I'm done with these mind blowing words, looooool... Thankz so much... Aside writing, I love writing computer programs... That's my second love... God Bless You Bro...
linpok:

Oh that's great! Mehn u get talents o,,,so u write and also deal with smart systems.
Well ur level of intelligence speaks for u already so I won't say am totally surprised cos d suspense fr ur storieS na fiRE.U too much babagrin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Omoalhaja7: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
@Kingzpen...u r a bomb.wat dd i juz called u?u r a bg bomb,though not boko haram bomb o.am really thrilled,i love ur work gaaaani.i startd reading it 2days ago but juz couldnt drop my tab till i finishd it right now.may God bless u & d river of ur knowledge wld never dry.kip it up bro.......am one of ur biggest fans.#One love.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by vonn(f): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
Gosh!!!!!!! KingzPen, hope you've won something with this story cos it's worth it.
I spent almost the whole day reading this.
But I was annoyed at your stupidity atimes ooo.
Too weak to the opposite sex. Easy oooo

NL writers are really really talented and you're among the very best.
Thank you for this piece of art.
God bless. cheesy
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by SexySapphire(f): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
I can't help buh laff reading dis story all over again. This story is da bomb. I trust dat the new story (On The Run) will be better and more captivating dan dis.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
SexySapphire: I can't help buh laff reading dis story all over again. This story is da bomb. I trust dat the new story (On The Run) will be better and more captivating dan dis.
Sure the New story is hot and interesting... Keep Following... Thankz Dearie...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by d4real890(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
May ur days be long in d land of d living kindzpen
U are genius
Can't wait to read to new story ann kindly send me d link to it cos I too gbadun ur style
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
d4real890: May ur days be long in d land of d living kindzpen
U are genius
Can't wait to read to new story ann kindly send me d link to it cos I too gbadun ur style
Amen to your prayers... Thankz for reading... God Bless You... Join the train of my new story, 'On The Run'. The link below:

www.nairaland.com/1860069/run-blockbuster-series
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by zainharb: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Na xo u take abandon sim card start on d run, I no even knw. Kingzpen its unfair. I dy beef u 4rm nw on
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
zainharb: Na xo u take abandon sim card start on d run, I no even knw. Kingzpen its unfair. I dy beef u 4rm nw on
I'm so sorry Dear... Kindly follow me up On The Run... Love to see you over there...

I'm so sorry once again...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by bookj(f): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wow! Dis is beautiful, I just started reading ur story 2days ago nd made sure I complete it. A wonderful piece bt d suspense almost kill person. May d kingz pen neva run out of ink
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
bookj: Wow! Dis is beautiful, I just started reading ur story 2days ago nd made sure I complete it. A wonderful piece bt d suspense almost kill person. May d kingz pen neva run out of ink
Amen Infinito... Loooool... Thanks so much Dear for reading... God Bless You...

You can join the train of my current story, ' On The Run'.
The link is below:

www.nairaland.com/1860069/run-blockbuster-series
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by oluwashedy: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2014
Dedicated a whole day reading this story now i'm through. It's xcellent i must confess i pray for more inspiration for you to write more.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by chilordson(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
KingzPen: EPISODE 1

It was on a sunny Tuesday afternoon, I sat down at the quadrangle thinking on how to go about with Dr Longe’s assignment. Dr Longe is my literature lecturer. He is bronze in complexion and diminutive. He is baldheaded but he wears cap nine times out of ten because he dresses in ankara (a yoruba native attire). He lectures the 300 level students.
I have been thinking so deeply for minutes but the idea was still bleak.

“Eureka!” I shouted on the spur of the moment.

Everyone around sitted at the quadrangle looked at me astonished.

“The guy is drunk.” Some shu-shued to themselves “He is so high on igbo(weed)”

Some chuckled; concealing their mouth with their hand. I was so engulfed in joy that I finally got the idea to my assignment, so I wasn’t really perturbed about their jests.
I rushed to a proximate lecture room to write down the idea I got. I smirked and immediately started writing.

After spending days and nights working on Dr Longe’s assignment, I finally finished. It was late already for me to proceed back to my hall of residence so I decided to sleep in the lecture room where I just completed my assignment. I layed down on a long bench, and kept my books on the table in front of me. I last remembered it was 2:14a.m. before I dozed off. I didn’t really enjoy my sleep because, the army of mosquitoes that attacked me were more or less like the boko-haram sect in action. They made lot of annoying sounds that made me slap myself every single minute. I was so beleaguered by these vermin so I decided to sit up and crosscheck my assignment which I wrote in a foolscap sheet. While scanning, I fell asleep again; nature cannot be cheated, so I placed my ever nodding head to rest on the table. It was a nice sleep. The mosquitoes have retreated. I was so comfortable, exchanging my hands simultaneously from under my resting head. I began to snore. I snored very loud, just as loud as a locomotive train. I disturbed other reading students in the room. They were all grumbling and mumbling at my unpleasant sound. No one could dare wake me up or dare touch me because I look fierce and huge. The students started leaving the room because the enviroment was becoming bright. They all left me still sleeping; punishment for disturbing them. I was later tapped by a security personnel. I didn’t really feel being tapped so I change my sleeping position. He has no time for nonsense so he decided to give me a slap that got my sleepyhead back on track. I woke up confused. I was bolted from the blue when I didn’t see other students in the room. I swiftly wanted to arrange my books when I noticed my assignment is gone. I had drooled all over my assignment paper and my unremitting hand movement over it made it look like a papier-mache material.

“Won’t you go to your hall?” the security man asked with a commanding tone.

I frowned at him with one corner of my left eye, because my 30marks is just lying useless in front of me; Dr Longe’s assignment is his test. The security man respected his old self and walked away because I could daze him in a jiffy. I really don’t know what to do at that very moment. I don’t have much time to write another assignment and I can’t afford to forfeit 30marks, I thought to myself. The best option was to filch someone’s assignment. It was already 7:19 a.m. I hurriedly set out for my hall.
Dr Longe’s lecture is for 8:00a.m. I have less than an hour to be prepared and get my filching mission executed. I got to my hall with the plan of just brushing my teeth and combing my hair; bathing was never an option if I really wanted to accomplish all I had in mind. While I was brushing, I tried all I could to silence the soft dissenting voice that kept playing over and over again in my brain. Although am an exco in my church fellowship, but never will I let that interfare in my academics. I will beg for forgiveness afterall, I smiled as I thought to myself. I set off for my mission. On my way I diverged to meet Bayo, my buddy, at the cafeteria whom I explained my intentions to. He succumb so easily because I bought him a bottle of maltina to step down the beans and bread he was gobbling. Our plan was well arranged before we arrived at the lecture room.
It was 7:47a.m. when we entered. Everywhere was raucous; guys arguing loudly about the soccer match that was played yesterday, some girls were jealously gisting about the current Miss Nigeria; why it should or shouldn’t be her that won. Me and Bayo were sitted at the back of the lecture room looking all around like primary school pupils attempting to cross an express road. After meticulously searching for our prey, we finally found one, Sade. Sade is a busybody, she was busy jumping from one gisting group to the other. While she was away from her sit, Bayo made the move according to plan. He went straight to meet Sade to distract her away from her sitting position while I ransack her bag for her assignment. Bayo is a cute guy; girls in my class trips for him, so that gave him an edge to arrest Sade’s interest. Oh my! Sade’s bag gave me arduous time to open. I was so struggling with the zip of her bag that I obliviously began to sweat. The sweat that kept dripping because of fear of been caught in the act. Zip! It finally opened. Thank God, I almost said. Sade was no longer interested in all Bayo have to say again because Dr Longe would soon come in. I raised my head to see Bayo trying his last chance by pulling her back as she turned to come to her sit. My hand was shaking while I buried my head back to continue searching. Bayo kept trying to ignite the fire of a romantic gist they were having while Sade fumed at every bit of it.

“Good Morning Sir!” some students greeted.

I raised my head up quickly only to see Sade looking at me shocked.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2014
oluwashedy: Dedicated a whole day reading this story now i'm through. It's xcellent i must confess i pray for more inspiration for you to write more.
Amen... Thankz Bro for dropping by... God Bless You Loadz...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by tushwitch(f): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2014
finally!, I'm glad i read this...more ink to the pen
endeavour to post em on ivorytalk biko, I'd have missed this story if i weren't on nl....tanchu
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2014
tushwitch: finally!, I'm glad i read this...more ink to the pen
endeavour to post em on ivorytalk biko, I'd have missed this story if i weren't on nl....tanchu

Amen to your prayers Dear... You can request for the story on ivorytalk, so the admin would get to me... Thankz...

Enjoy my on-going story, 'On The Run'
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by tushwitch(f): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2014
KingzPen:

Amen to your prayers Dear... You can request for the story on ivorytalk, so the admin would get to me... Thankz...

Enjoy my on-going story, 'On The Run'
ok then, thank you too
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Rainbowmarve: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
drnonny: still waiting o! tired of refreshing this page...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Babycharaoku(f): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmm...you really know how to keep one in suspense, and am like shocked
Your story really got me going....I can't think of something else to read untill i finish this one.
Thanks..please keep it up!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by chilordson(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
is cull

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Emperorjames(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
@kingzpen u are too good in writing. Just look at how u took the story to it's climax: when u slapped ya roommate and he tried to retaliate by coming to ya friends rum to fight u, that brought the hardship on the lead character Banji. Kudos to u.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by olatunji390(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
U try sha.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by plumule(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
na true life story be this abi na fiction
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by leonard509(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thumbzup kingspen. you are great!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Babycharaoku: Hmmm...you really know how to keep one in suspense, and am like shocked
Your story really got me going....I can't think of something else to read untill i finish this one.
Thanks..please keep it up!

Wooooow... Now, my head is really really swelling...

Thankz so much for reading... Glad you enjoyed every bit of it...

God Bless You...

Join me on my current story, 'On The Run.' The link to it is : https://www.nairaland.com/1860069/run-blockbuster-series

It promise to be amazing...

grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emperorjames: @kingzpen u are too good in writing. Just look at how u took the story to it's climax: when u slapped ya roommate and he tried to retaliate by coming to ya friends rum to fight u, that brought the hardship on the lead character Banji. Kudos to u.

Comments like this always pricks me to write more, and even more better...

Thankz so much for dropping by...

Do join me on my ongoing story, 'On The Run.' The link to it is : https://www.nairaland.com/1860069/run-blockbuster-series

It promise to be awesome...

God Bless You Loadz...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
plumule: na true life story be this abi na fiction

Purely fiction... wink grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
leonard509: Thumbzup kingspen. you are great!

Thankz Bro... You are sure great too...

Do join me on my ongoing story, 'On The Run.' The link to it is : https://www.nairaland.com/1860069/run-blockbuster-series

God Bless You Much... wink
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Tuntheycr7: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
KingzPen:
Sure the New story is hot and interesting... Keep Following... Thankz Dearie...
shocked
shocked
So yu don get anoda story running ?
So yu can't even notify us
Na so life b sha.. Forget old friends and shining ya grin with new ones undecided undecided...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tuntheycr7:
shocked
shocked
So yu don get anoda story running ?
So yu can't even notify us
Na so life b sha.. Forget old friends and shining ya grin with new ones undecided undecided...

Yaaaaay, Tunde where on earth have you been?
Not seen u around dahz y na... Perhaps, you are never forgotten...

Missed Ya Oooo...

Anyways, come onboard on my new thread...

You're most welcome...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Tuntheycr7: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2014
KingzPen:

Yaaaaay, Tunde where on earth have you been?
Not seen u around dahz y na... Perhaps, you are never forgotten...

Missed Ya Oooo...

Anyways, come onboard on my new thread...

You're most welcome...
Thanks.
Hav been around oo.
Just that hav been busy these days.
Wud check that place later on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.