Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members (30729 Views)

Court Of Appeal Sacks Bashir Marafa, PDP Senator From Taraba... Sahara Reporters / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by ijtexgtbank(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2013
if they will be doing so state by state,we sit and pray may be it will get to our turn..

May God help us...Nigeria will change soon
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by dlight1(m): 1:02am On Nov 02, 2013
Funpeter: What of all the money paid to them? Who is gonna refund it? Who should be jail for all these electoral offence?
refund wetin; isn't dat one of the problems facing our nation? a large chunk of our money being spent on d upkeep of these rogues of politicians at the expense of the poor masses we can only hope nd pray it doesn't continue dis way.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Swizdoe(m): 1:02am On Nov 02, 2013
Wittywizard: Fellow 9gerians, let me tell
you the truth.. If you are
giving hope & thinking
that nigeria will one day
change... U go grow old..
The truth is that the country will never change,
every day by day nigeria
kip depreciating from bad
to worse...
Don't be deceived by those
words.. E ma tan ara yin..
Haters u can comment or hate me.. Fact #
na true yarn ooo
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by lastmessenger: 1:15am On Nov 02, 2013
What about the money we have been spending on the sacked senators.will they return it? Am sure they wont.this is one the many ways through which the nations treasury is wasted on politicians.GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:22am On Nov 02, 2013
WHAT IS THE WEBSITE OF NSCDC
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:35am On Nov 02, 2013
giving hope & thinking
every day by day nigeria
to worse...

there was a territory filled with confused Niggas who for a very longtime sold their identity and birthright to Brithieves. The territory these people are bounded to is Nigeria.

Since we were given this name, our Identity were buried and self hatred is the new design. We were enjoying our monarchy rule and kingdom settlements before the golden chain disguited as necklace was put in our neck and head. Now politically, socially, economically, religiously, psychologically, medically and mentally enslaved into foreign nation.

I wish and dream to return back to Oduduwa republic.....the womb of black man.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by PrettyClare7(f): 1:59am On Nov 02, 2013
giving hope & thinking
every day by day nigeria
to worse...
whether u lyk it or nt,nigeria wil definitely change for good one day. it is only a matter of tym. Rome ws nt built in a day niether did America develop in a sec. it took years of hardwork.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by kabba7(m): 2:40am On Nov 02, 2013
Why are nairalanders not questioning the reason inec should issue and withdraw certificate already issued to this senators that now took the judiciary two solid years years to correct by the the pdp inspired attempt to cause confusion in kastsina cpc . To me whichever inec official did this ought to go for a minimum 3 years imprisonment . Not until we attach punishment to electoral offences before some level of decency can come in.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by nairaman66(m): 3:00am On Nov 02, 2013
Nobody to hold responsible for the grave electoral glitch? What a bastardized judiciary system!
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:21am On Nov 02, 2013
Na then sabi
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Xfactoria: 3:51am On Nov 02, 2013
Why are people not seeing this mess and Buhari's failure?? He practically handpicked candidates for CPC in Katsina! This same failures now in APC are those clamouring to be entrusted with the future of Nigeria so that they can create more confusion.

If this were to have happened to PDP, some he-goats would have bombarded this thread to rain insults on GEJ and the PDP.

Now its becoming clear day by day that APC is a party of hypocrites and rogues followed only by gullible Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by 01mcfadden(m): 4:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Fadelex: the problem of this country doesn't lie with party... all of them don't practice internal democracy...pdp, apc, acn, apga and so on are all d same....what they are interested in is their pockets and how to oppress the masses.
we need individuals to liberate us from this bondage... that's y as bad as pdp may be you have akpabio, kwankwaso and few others still delivering dividends of democracy to their people...acn also have fashola, aregbesola and so on ruthlessly improving their states while okorocha is not doin bad for apga and despite the crisis in borno, shettima is doing wonderfully well for cpc.

@topic, hope those lawmakers will return all the allowances they collected while illegally occupying those seats, what about the bill they've sponsored (if there's any)? and Y on earth should it take judiciary 2 years to determine eligibility of candidates?

God, we cry unto you, send us Moses to take us out of Egypt and Joshua to lead us to promised land
bros, do you know how many people Joshua led to the promised land? Dont forget we are over 170m people in Nigeria, if i'm included and someone join me,how about others?
Abeg oooo!
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by portage(m): 4:39am On Nov 02, 2013
“The certificate of returns issued to the appellants is a nullity. The court below was right in dismissing the objection of the appellants. INEC issued the certificate of returns without order from any court or tribunal”.

Yeee, m'ogbe See me see whahala grin Journalism at its peak............It is a nullity o......L'OBATAN! How we go take translate this now for ordinary Nigerian

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/147672-appeal-court-sacks-katsina-senators-house-rep-members.html?[/quote]
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Jman06(m): 5:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Abdul Adam56: CPC/APC the winning party come 2015...
In ur miniature mind!
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by ukandi1(m): 5:28am On Nov 02, 2013
1MCN: In the eyes of the Constitution and the Electoral Act there's nothing like a "candidate" in an election as neither their names nor their faces appear on the ballout paper, only the party (logo). The question now is, if there should be a re-election, how are the sacked lawmakers going to contest since the party under whose paltform they ran has seized to exist?
they wil contest under d platform of A.P.C cos that is d party that swallowed c.p.c
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by otss(m): 6:15am On Nov 02, 2013
DankemzI: I DONT BELIEVE IN NIGERIA by Esan Teniola
I don't believe in Nigeria. I don't believe in its leaders, I don't believe in anything they have to say. I don't believe that someone somewhere has the solutions to this country. I don't believe in superman. I believe in myself. I believe in my 2 hands, not begging for someone somewhere to make things right, but with these 2 hands I will build the country want to live in. I believe in my friends. I believe in my family. I believe in everyone who not only tries to make the world a better place for themselves, but also for everyone around them. I don't believe in independence. I believe in inter-dependence, for no man is an island. I believe in the potential of everyone I see on the streets. I believe in the children in that public school that had no toilets, who asked me "uncle, why dont our leaders care about the masses? Why do we always hear about corruption everyday?" I don't believe in leaders who send their children abroad to school while the nations universities are on strike. I dont believe in leaders who fly abroad for medical treatment when the nations hospitals are in need of better facilities. I do not believe in a cook who does not taste his own food. I will believe in the Minister of Education when I see his children attending public schools. I will believe in the Minister of Health when he undergoes heart surgery in General Hospital. Ivwill believe in the Minister for Tourism when he goes to Yobe for vacation and not London or Dubai. Till then, I dont believe in Nigeria. I mean the Nigeria of today, I believe in the Nigeria of tomorrow. The Nigeria that we will build. When all these black skinned colonial masters are gone. ~ Esan Teniola

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by amakenny: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2013
giving hope & thinking
every day by day nigeria
to worse...
In Nigeria as presently constituted, only the groups that would have remained hammered by poverty and bad weather had they not been part of Nigeria are happy, and they still hope that things shall improve. Another group is that of the politicians who have Nigeria as job and eat from it.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2013
Wahala dey what's happens to the other 2 Senate's members and the 8 house of rep members currently serving our beloved country. I smell something fishey I don't trust nigeria judges they might ve been bribed.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2013
Good News!
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by everyday: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2013
Na wah ooo Politics and the rule of law
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Dannylux: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2013
bet do I need to read this? undecided
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by uchrikk(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2013
There shöuld be a form of punishment after each sack.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Onyenna(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2013
Really!?
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Rogo: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2013
Nigeria is loading new face
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by phoneport(m): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2013
In Nigeria anything is possible.
If a guilty, convicted and jailed criminal can be granted pardon, awarded, celebrated and now an elder state man.
Then why won`t a scam concoted and manipulated by the legislature and the judiciary be actted as a real thing.
The poor masses will always be taken for a ride.

Afterall the Ogas are still at the Top.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Folksyharry(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Promhize: Absolutely thought the topic meant something else

I thought I was alone in that thought. I was expecting to read something like the law makers were sack for corrupt practices.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Oyiboman69: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Dem Don See Say These People No Wan Support Goodluck Jonathan Party,those Ones Wen Don Dey House Since, Don Accept.Una Tink Say Na Me Una Wan Kill.Yeye Fowl!
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Fadelex(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2013
Oyiboman69: Dem Don See Say These People No Wan Support Goodluck Jonathan Party,those Ones Wen Don Dey House Since, Don Accept.Una Tink Say Na Me Una Wan Kill.Yeye Fowl!
what is dis one saying?
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Salym(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2013
X-factoria:
Why are people not seeing this mess and Buhari's failure?? He practically[b] handpicked candidates[/b] for CPC in Katsina! This same failures now in APC are those clamouring to be entrusted with the future of Nigeria so that they can create more confusion.

If this were to have happened to PDP, some he-goats would have bombarded this thread to rain insults on GEJ and the PDP.

Now its becoming clear day by day that APC is a party of hypocrites and rogues followed only by gullible Nigerians.
See this mumu...tell me where you saw 'handpicked candidates' in the story. CPC candidates won the election but were removed and replaced with PDP candidates. What this story is saying is that the seats have been returned to the CPC candidates. Wonder which school you attended.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by Izusco: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Come to think of it, Only Animals play football in Africa ...
¤LIONS of Cameroon
¤ELEPHANTS of Cote D'ivoire
¤Super EAGLES of Nigeria
¤SQUIRRELS of Benin
¤Republic HAWKS of Togo
¤EAGLES of Mali
¤Atlas LIONS of Morocco
¤STALLIONs of Burkina Faso
¤Teranga LIONs of Senegal
¤SCORPIONS of Rwanda
¤Walya ANTELOPEs of Ethiopia
¤The Carthage EAGLES of Tunisia.. Nawa oooo
Dey also gat funny names like bafana bafana of
south Africa, chipolopolo of zambia nd pharaohs of
egypt.
what of 3 LIONS of ENGLAND
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by drdams: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Old story!
giving hope & thinking
every day by day nigeria
to worse...
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members by rhemal: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Come to think of it, Only Animals play football in Africa ...
¤LIONS of Cameroon
¤ELEPHANTS of Cote D'ivoire
¤Super EAGLES of Nigeria
¤SQUIRRELS of Benin
¤Republic HAWKS of Togo
¤EAGLES of Mali
¤Atlas LIONS of Morocco
¤STALLIONs of Burkina Faso
¤Teranga LIONs of Senegal
¤SCORPIONS of Rwanda
¤Walya ANTELOPEs of Ethiopia
¤The Carthage EAGLES of Tunisia.. Nawa oooo
Dey also gat funny names like bafana bafana of
south Africa, chipolopolo of zambia nd pharaohs of
egypt.

off point(topic)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Bishop Oyedepo Today (Photos) / PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid / Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.