Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,200 members, 7,957,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video (2765 Views)

Court Bars Ekwunife From Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run / Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop / New Party To Emerge From PDP – Senator Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2013
NEWS BREAKING!! FALL OUT FROM ANAMBRA
DEBATE ; OBIANO (APGA) DOES NOT KNOW THE
MEANING OF IMMUNITY
"The APGA candidate in November 2013
governorship Election Mr. Obiano today
confirmed a widely held belief about his
unpreparedness and lack of knowledge
about the workings of government when
he embarrassed his sponsor/ godfather
and supporters with his response to
some issues raised in the debate.
But this one is unpardonable!
here goes the proceedings;
MODERATORshocked: Mr. Obiano, do you support
immunity clause or do you want it
expunged from the constitution?
OBIANO: (Looks at his written script to
search for the word) clears his voice, I
don't know what immunity is all about,
( then delves into campaign) You know
we have to check the kind of people we
elect, I am more qualified than others ,
you know em em ....you know
MODERATOR (cuts In) Mr. Obiano, the
question is do you support immunity
clause to be retained.
OBIANO: I cant talk about the immunity,
because I don't know the reason why it is
in the constitution, I have to consult and
study it before I can comment (general
laughter in the hall)
Chai, Ndi Anambra mepenu anya unu!
https://m.facebook.com/GovernorChrisNgige?refid=46
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by egift(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2013
Obiano is a learner. Not worthy of a governor. Anambra is a great state, we don't need a trainee, who will be teleguide at every second. Ngige all the way.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2013
Lol!! Money truly can't buy all things!
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by sammyzacks(m): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2013
But whats wrong with his response?
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2013
From what has been posted here, the guy is only trying to dudge the question and it does not meam he does not know the dictionary meaning or even the constitutional meaning of immunity!
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2013
wazoboy: From what has been posted here, the guy is only trying to dudge the question and it does not meam he does not know the dictionary meaning or even the constitutional meaning of immunity!
clause to be retained.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by egift(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2013
sammyzacks: But whats wrong with his response?
WHAT?! Are you that dull too.

Even my little kid can effectively answer that. It is a yes or no answer. Then give your reasons. The clause give protection to the governor from all prosecution while in office (including crimial offenses). That why EFCC cannot charge them to court, unless impeached or when their tenure ends .
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2013
egift: WHAT?! Are you that dull too.

Even my little kid can effectively answer that. It is a yes or no answer. Then give your reasons. The clause give protection to the governor from all prosecution while in office (including crimial offenses). That why EFCC cannot charge them to court, unless impeached or when their tenure ends .
dosnt in a million years make u better than him..
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Chanchit: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2013
wazoboy: From what has been posted here, the guy is only trying to dudge the question and it does not meam he does not know the dictionary meaning or even the constitutional meaning of immunity!

Some people can defend devil in court o...
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Dblack: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2013
No one can say he doesn't or haven't heard of immunity clause. The guy just dodge the question.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by gbadexy(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2013
I really hope this is a joke!
I thought I heard this man was a top man at one bank.
This kind of gaffe is unpardonable, imagine bright primary school pupil would be able to answer the question.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2013
gbadexy: I really hope this is a joke!
I thought I heard this man was a top man at one bank.
This kind of gaffe is unpardonable, imagine bright primary school pupil would be able to answer the question.
its not a joke
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by sirwilli(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by EzePromoe: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2013
I better vote T.A Orji than this man.
Soludo was the right man for this job!
Not voting Ngige either.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2013
So what's the difference between dodging a question and not able to answer it?
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by IGBOSON1: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2013
Dblack: No one can say he doesn't or haven't heard of immunity clause. The guy just dodge the question.

^^^So why would he dodge such a question? Or is he planning to steal, murder and plunder if he enters office, and wants the immunity clause to remain to protect him?
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by egift(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: So what's the difference between dodging a question and not able to answer it?
Abeg help me ask the okpo. Haha.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2013
berem: So what's the difference between dodging a question and not able to answer it?
DODGE A QUESTION, AND NOT BEING ABLE TO ANSWER A QUESTION , ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGZ...

ASK ME MY ATM PIN NUMBER AND I WILL DODGE IT TILL THE #WINNER TAKES EARTH..
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by stebell(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2013

Madam grammer, so yu don't kno de difference right?

Wait I'll tell yu. Unam
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by danot1030: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
u wont ever see it since he is a retarden like u
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by kehinde1588(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Do u expect him to kwn all ?...av been hearing the word immune bt i dnt kwn d meaning just went throu dictionary nau to check it...i see nothin bad in his response,if u dnt knw sumtin is beta u ask d meaning than to disgrace ur personality..i can vividly rememba channels presenter asked a meaning of a word frm patrick wen he was invited on political issue. His response does nt disqualify him frm being d right candidate to b elected..all dat is needed good governance
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Sagamite(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
ifeduba1988: NEWS BREAKING!! FALL OUT FROM ANAMBRA
DEBATE ; OBIANO (APGA) DOES NOT KNOW THE
MEANING OF IMMUNITY
"The APGA candidate in November 2013
governorship Election Mr. Obiano today
confirmed a widely held belief about his
unpreparedness and lack of knowledge
about the workings of government when
he embarrassed his sponsor/ godfather
and supporters with his response to
some issues raised in the debate.
But this one is unpardonable!
here goes the proceedings;
MODERATORshocked: Mr. Obiano, do you support
immunity clause or do you want it
expunged from the constitution?
clause to be retained.
OBIANO: I cant talk about the immunity,
because I don't know the reason why it is
in the constitution, I have to consult and
study it before I can comment (general
laughter in the hall)
Chai, Ndi Anambra mepenu anya unu!
https://m.facebook.com/GovernorChrisNgige?refid=46

undecided

Are you serious or are you kidding?

And this is a governorship aspirant?
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2013

Dblack: No one can say he doesn't or haven't heard of immunity clause. The guy just dodge the question.

deejay_harry1: dosnt in a million years make u better than him..

kehinde1588: Do u expect him to kwn all ?...av been hearing the word immune bt i dnt kwn d meaning just went throu dictionary nau to check it...i see nothin bad in his response,if u dnt knw sumtin is beta u ask d meaning than to disgrace ur personality..i can vividly rememba channels presenter asked a meaning of a word frm patrick wen he was invited on political issue. His response does nt disqualify him frm being d right candidate to b elected..all dat is needed good governance

These are the kinds of fucktards that under a democratic setting have a right to vote and vote for such a cretin.

Products of a failed education system.

No wonder we have Jonathan as President.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Brimmie(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by KA24DETT(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
With the type of responses i have seen on this thread.
Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

Are you fu*king kidding me. How can you defend this?. The youth deserve more and more of the bull*hit they get from their leaders.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by donphilopus: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
Please who can remind me?? When the candidates went for debate i've forgotten the actual country, who forgot the name of his running mate??

Doesn't know the meaning of Immunity Clause??
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by kehinde1588(m): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sagamite:

These are the kinds of fucktards that under a democratic setting have a right to vote and vote for such a cretin.

Products of a failed education system.

No wonder we have Jonathan as President.
mr knowall..mr product of a succeeded education system..dnt tell me u kwn evrytin..and if u knw everytin dnt tell me u av never come across dis kind of situation in one way or d oda.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
kehinde1588: mr knowall..mr product of a succeeded education system..dnt tell me u kwn evrytin..and if u knw everytin dnt tell me u av never come across dis kind of situation in one way or d oda.

Fortunately, because of a mix of my education, fine brain and dogged determination for self-development, there has never been a situation, and there will never be a situation, where a trivial question in my field of interest or on an issue requiring common knowledge would trip me.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sagamite:

Fortunately, because of a mix of my education, fine brain and dogged determination for self-development, there has never been a situation, and there will never be a situation, where a trivial question in my field of interest or on an issue requiring common knowledge would trip me.

Simple as abc.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Sagamite(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Simple as abc.

To ediots that is rocket science and a sign of know-it-all.

When one criticised their moronic leaders, they don't understand why. Despite the incompetence of their leaders repeatedly destroying their lives and future.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by Pataki: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
What a disgrace to the community and people that will still end up voting for this pathetic and hopeless dunce.

Nigeria is a disgrace with the kind of men and women coming forth begging to be leaders.
Re: News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video by amarilo: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pataki: What a disgrace to the community and people that will still end up voting for this pathetic and hopeless dunce.

Nigeria is a disgrace with the kind of men and women coming forth begging to be leaders.
Both PDP and APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Nigerian Troops Arrest 3 Female Undercover Operatives Of Boko Haram / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships / Pdp Presidential Campaign (ibadan Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.