Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice (1070 Views)

Im The Other Guy / my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? / I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice by Fecodear(f): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
A friend is confused. She has been told by several pastors that she was going to get married to a man of God (pastor), now there is this guy that seriously wants to get married to her but he isn't a pastor and doesn't have the traits of becoming one in the nearest future. Though she sort of loves him but she is confused, should she marry him or wait for the prophesy to come to pass? Please Advice.
Re: Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice by Pretyangel25(f): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Follow your heart but I will advice you to marry this one that you've seen that is if only you love him because you can never tell what tomorrow will hold, I.e he can become a pastor. Goodluck
Re: Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Prophecy fire!!!!!!!! get married sharply jooor.....if i hear man of God!
My best friend was told that she would marry a last born and would be pampered by her inlaws, that was back in 2008. today she is happily married to a FIRST BORN with one adorable boy, and the second on the way... my sister forget prophecy oooo wink wink wink

first to comment yay!!! grin
Re: Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
sounds like one broke a55 pastor don dey nyash ur friend and dey hope to marry her when he hammer, hence the prophecy.
but on a serious note, why do ur friend need our advice when she has prophesiers? since ur friend has made her life to depend on what nigerian pentecostal fraudsters say why dont you go to another pastor for advice?
'i weep for my people'

2 Likes

Re: Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice by Annie2gud(f): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hmmmm!!!
Re: Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Keep waiting for the pastor till you're old.
Nonsense and its ingredient, you better marry that guy sharp sharp before you regret your stupid action.
Pastor ko pastor ni!
Re: Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice by thorpido(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
I will advise that you(that friend as you say) go ahead and marry this present guy.
However follow basic things about getting married which includes dating to know each other and be sure you are compatible.
Also be sure that he loves you and that you love him and not that you want to go into marriage because you are desperate or that he wants to marry quick.
Re: Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice by Fecodear(f): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
Showing her this ASAP
Re: Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice by twosquare(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Even Moses d Prince of Egypt didn't show d trait of becoming one of d most powerful prophet dat have ever walked on dis earth.U can't tell.God can catch up with anybody at anytime.He may turn out later to be....u may b a man of God and yet not b a pastor.... pls we have Five fold ministry jare. Let her pray to God herself.. if God gives go ahead, she shld go with d guy....wat happens to her tongue for praying undecided
Re: Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice by Ab025(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
I wish I knew that ur friend, make I pretend say I be pastor so that I can nyash her quickly....

Foolish gal, must she marry a pastor? Why not marry d pope..? Or propose to chris okotie...? Or sheikh Abubakar shekau..!!!

What is it with women and prophesies when it comes to marriage, can't they just be natural..? Must they always go and meet mallams, pastors, herbalists etc to ask abt their future husbands.....?

I watchd an xrated video of 2 guys (acclaimd pastors) really fvckin a lady all in d name of husband issue or childbirth issue or whatever......(The famous power-enter video)....some ladies just want to hear directly from God by force right here on earth, why not just die first....!!!

They sex pastors, they ask for whom to marry from pastors, infact some even discuss secret family matters with pastors without consultin their husbands....

Somethin is wrong wit some ladies...#
Re: Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice by Fecodear(f): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ab025: I wish I knew that ur friend, make I pretend say I be pastor so that I can nyash her quickly....

Foolish gal, must she marry a pastor? Why not marry d pope..? Or propose to chris okotie...? Or sheikh Abubakar shekau..!!!

What is it with women and prophesies when it comes to marriage, can't they just be natural..? Must they always go and meet mallams, pastors, herbalists etc to ask abt their future husbands.....?

I watchd an xrated video of 2 guys (acclaimd pastors) really fvckin a lady all in d name of husband issue or childbirth issue or whatever......(The famous power-enter video)....some ladies just want to hear directly from God by force right here on earth, why not just die first....!!!

They sex pastors, they ask for whom to marry from pastors, infact some even discuss secret family matters with pastors without consultin their husbands....

Somethin is wrong wit some ladies...#

Hmmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Coping When Husband Is Away / Show A Little Love To Us Please!!! / Why Won't He Say "I Love You" In Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.