Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are (1865 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Nairalanders, Why Do You Like Lies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Am just wondering why a girl who knows that she is ugly will love to hear from a guy that she is very beautiful whereas na wash. So does it mean ladies love lies?
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mstweeeew...........
Some people need 2 be banned 4 creatin stupid threads!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Avre bin the *Hurt me wiv d truth buh dnt comfort me wiv a Lie* type
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Booty butt chic: Mstweeeew...........
its like u are one of d ugly girls dat loves such lies lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Sard(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
....if they don't 'overhype' their beauty, who will? undecided tongue grin
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
its like u are one of d ugly girls dat loves such lies lol
. No woman in ur genre is aS beautiful as I am.....so lock up
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Mhyke: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Queenyprinxex: Avre bin the *Hurt me wiv d truth buh dnt comfort me wiv a Lie* type
is dat d truth? or just wat u tell urself?
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by fruityjojo(f): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wetin person no go read ehn 4 dis site! Abeg op y do guys dat hav small willy willy & they know will love 2 hear frm ladies dat dey hav big willy!? Does it mean boys are LIES! Pls advice, am confused! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Op is high, look at the time he created this thread.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Queenyprinxex(f): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Mhyke:
is dat d truth? or just wat u tell urself?
d truth offcuz
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2013
fruityjojo: Wetin person no go read ehn 4 dis site! Abeg op y do guys dat hav small willy willy & they know will love 2 hear frm ladies dat dey hav big willy!? Does it mean boys are LIES! Pls advice, am confused! angry
i hate lies of any kind but believe me ladies derive so much joy when dia beauty is hyped.hw can a girl who knws dat a toad is even more beautiful than her beliv dat she is beautiful all because one guy lied to her,hmmm i taya oooo
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 03, 2013
Booty butt chic: . No woman in ur genre is aS beautiful as I am.....so lock up
for ur mind abi?
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2013
Monstertrucks: Op is high, look at the time he created this thread.
bro no bi high mata ooo,e get one girl wey dey my lodge,she is too dark,fat,big eye balls n kror kror infested skin,inshort ugly is an understatement but ha shakara na 1 million all because one guy wey no see girl catch dey hype am.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Tholudee(f): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
bro no bi high mata ooo,e get one girl wey dey my lodge,she is too dark,fat,big eye balls n kror kror infested skin,inshort ugly is an understatement but ha shakara na 1 million all because one guy wey no see girl catch dey hype am.
wetin con be ur own? Abi na you create her? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Danhumprey: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2013
Booty butt chic: Mstweeeew...........
grin
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Danhumprey: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2013
fruityjojo: Wetin person no go read ehn 4 dis site! Abeg op y do guys dat hav small willy willy & they know will love 2 hear frm ladies dat dey hav big willy!? Does it mean boys are LIES! Pls advice, am confused! angry
Na who release this mad woman? Abeg,no kill me with laugh. grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by saintneo(m): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2013
wicked .... one girl done tell me say me willy small .....& I was like 6" small SMH ...... then go look for mandingo ...........or I go use tuber of yam
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Danhumprey: 7:16am On Nov 03, 2013
Well,as I have noticed among some Nigerian gals,just flatter them with that phrase,"you are beautiful",and you could easily get access to their pant. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by AbuMikey(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2013

OP, which girl doesn't want to hear "You are beautiful" ?

Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Dannylux: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2013
Everyone loves flattery (even guys ) but females revel in it!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
for ur mind abi?
b4 Nkoo. [color=#770077][/color][color=#770077][/color
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by fruityjojo(f): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
saintneo: wicked .... one girl done tell me say me willy small .....& I was like 6" small SMH ...... then go look for mandingo ...........or I go use tuber of yam
Ehn Ehn is dat so?
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Well,as I have noticed among some Nigerian gals,just flatter them with that phrase,"you are beautiful",and you could easily get access to their pant. lipsrsealed
hahahahahaha
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by mayorall(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
At Op Why are you dating an ugly girl in the 1st place. Its when you are dating an ugly you feel guilty of telling her she's beautiful. My lady is beautiful and I do tell her. Lobatan

Please OP help me with a chewing stick, close up don tire me, eno dey work again. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
mayorall: At Op Why are you dating an ugly girl in the 1st place. Its when you are dating an ugly you feel guilty of telling her she's beautiful. My lady is beautiful and I do tell her. Lobatan
bro i neva said am dating an ugly girloooo, i was talkn about one guy dat live in our lodge n not me.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by mayorall(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
bro i neva said am dating an ugly girloooo, i was talkn about one guy dat live in our lodge n not me.

Okay nah. No vex boss.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op,make i hear word jare,don't guys lie abt deir looks 2??
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by MzRaeRae(f): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
Vell Ion lie........Nd who Cares cos I.D.G.A.F...
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by drnairalov: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
*catwalks into thread...just wanted 2 say hi...so m sayng hi...*cheers
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by crowley(m): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=Booty butt chic]
Some people need 2 be banned 4 creatin stupid threads![/mtchewww]
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are by crowley(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color] you guyz are cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Give Up On Her / How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them / Mistakes Guys Should Avoid Making When Texting Their Lady Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.