Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them (1866 Views)

How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
There are two ladies right now in love with me trust me they are in love with me.
I do say some words that crack stubborn hearts without problem as it's part of me. We discuss it and I told them I'm not gonna marry yet they are not listening nd I don't have the heart to play along because I would be wasting their time. I do love them but not in love with them,so pls how do I put them away without hurting their emotions

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by falconey(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Leave the vicinity you are now.
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by kilokeys(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
i do love them but not in love with them

is this the most confused statement i have heard this year?

or maybe my brain never boot
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
falconey:
Leave the vicinity you are now.
unfortunately they have my number
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Enegod(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Make a complaint against them & let them worry about it... if it doesn't hurt them atleast they know what will be heading their way if they continue to ignore the gbye. undecided
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by falconey(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
starlingleanets:
unfortunately they have my number
that is not a problem ignore their calls for some couple of weeks they will forget you.
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by menix(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
OP... Introduce mii to em, wiv that b sure u free frm them...
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by faradexs09(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
starlingleanets:
There are two ladies right now in love with me trust me they are in love with me.
I do say some words that crack stubborn hearts without problem as it's part of me. We discuss it and I told them I'm not gonna marry yet they are not listening nd I don't have the heart to play along because I would be wasting their time. I do love them but not in love with them,so pls how do I put them away without hurting their emotions
release em from ur hook, d sooner they get to cope the better
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
talk to them about it. tell them to stop disturbing u, and continue ur life as if they font exist. there is Noway u won't hurt them! its bound to happen as long as u wanna leave their lives! smiley
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by wiringdpt(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
I do love them but not in love with them, bros Abeg explain I no go school
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
faradexs09:
release em from ur hook, d sooner they get to cope the better
will try.
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
talk to them about it. tell them to stop disturbing u, and continue ur life as if they font exist. there is Noway u won't hurt them! its bound to happen as long as u wanna leave their lives! smiley
how long will it take you to recover from such if a guy u r deeply in love with tell u such
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
wiringdpt:
I do love them but not in love with them, bros Abeg explain I no go school
that means I love them enough to make them mine but not enough to be theirs
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
how long will it take you to recover from such if a guy u r deeply in love with tell u such
it might take pretty long, but trust me, they will heal and continue with their lives. its better than living or loving a lie. if u don't love any of them, u free them.
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
it might take pretty long, but trust me, they will heal and continue with their lives. its better than living or loving a lie. if u don't love any of them, u free them.
I will do that but is hard
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
The best thing is for you to leave that vicinity or better still pm me their numbers, i need to talk to them grin
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I will do that but is hard
I know its hard. but its the right thing to do. sometimes doing the right thing can be hard.
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I know its hard. but its the right thing to do. sometimes doing the right thing can be hard.
It's my fault I shouldn't have drag this long but I will do what u said
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It's my fault I shouldn't have drag this long but I will do what u said
alryt. good luck then. smiley
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
alryt. good luck then. smiley
and if it works then I gotta gv u smthng
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
and if it works then I gotta gv u smthng
lol something like what?
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by luuvee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
How is it possible that you love them but you are not in love with them...think again bro,
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol something like what?
will inbox u on that
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
luuvee:
How is it possible that you love them but you are not in love with them...think again bro,
I love them like I love everybody else but not in love with them
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by FLAWLES(f): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
I DO LOVE DEM BUT NOT IN LOVE WITH THEM? WDF brooooo;
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
will inbox u on that
ok
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Beamborla(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tell them you are impotent

Tell them you have leprosy or you are epileptic

Tell them you are owing someone a huge amount of money

Tell them you have a family tradition which involves them grounding one basin of pepper with grounding stone.

Just Tell them smth ridiculous...

You are welcome smiley

If you can't do any of the above, just Tell them they are ugly and lock up.

Okay! Tell them your mind and stop doing whatever it is you are doing for them. Like calling, texting, visiting and the rest of them but always be at alert... Acid is not a good smth.
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Beamborla:
Tell them you are impotence

Tell them you have leprosy or you are epileptic

Tell them you are owing someone a huge amount of money

Tell them you have a family tradition which involves them grounding one basin of pepper with grounding stone.

Just Tell them smth ridiculous...

You are welcome smiley

If you can't do any of the above, just Tell them they are ugly and lock up.

Okay! Tell them your mind and stop doing whatever it is you are doing for them. Like calling, texting, visiting and the rest of them but always be at alert... Acid is not a good smth.
u Don confuse me na
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Beamborla(f): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
u Don confuse me na
I gave you options... choose the one you find easy and effective
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
I DO LOVE DEM BUT NOT IN LOVE WITH THEM? WDF brooooo;
The problem is they are in stage 2 loving me and in love with me but I only want stage one loving me alone. so, any idea on how to bring them back to stage 1 without hurting their feelings
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Beamborla:

I gave you options... choose the one you find easy and effective
everything there is suicidal
Re: How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them by Beamborla(f): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
everything there is suicidal
That was why I told you to always be at alert... acid is not a good smth.

For real, for a lady to fall in love with you as much as you claim they do, you must have led them on. The best you can do is retrace your steps and forget about hurting them. The earlier you do it, the better for you guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Do When You Visit Your Fiancé Parent / What Every Man Hates ... (true Story) / SIN Confession Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.