Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Bauchi To Begin Work On 120MW Yankari Power Plant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi To Begin Work On 120MW Yankari Power Plant (5821 Views)

Bauchi To Spend N7.9billion On Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bauchi To Begin Work On 120MW Yankari Power Plant by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
wayodude: Did this man just mention tourism and bauchi (north eastern nigeria) in the same sentence??!! shocked shocked

No be lie, i dey come cheesy

Even Borno state sef should start thier Lake Chad tourism campaign. cheesy
Situated at the geographical North-Eastern part of Nigeria, Bauchi State remains the best tourism haven with a warm and hospitable weather as well as over 15 different destinations that rightly earned it the slogan as ‘The Pearl of Africa’s Tourism’.
It is a land of endless potential, largely unspoiled. Its natural endowments raw, yet strikingly beautiful with spectacular sights and awe-inspiring beauty that offer a wealth of destinations for tourism and leisurely activities.
From the medieval, to the natural or invented, visitors will seek the end to the suspense in discovering this Pearl of Tourism known as Bauchi State.
This land remains a secret that is rich in abundant historical heritage buried in the likes of the ancient Babban Gwani local structure in Kafi n Madaki, the fi rst mining Beacon in Nigeria located at Tilden Fulani, the Panshanu stone hips in Toro, the Geji rock paintings in Shira as well as the Shadawanka rock paintings and the tomb of Nigeria’s fi rst and only Prime Minister in Bauchi... The babban gwani, soro at the Bauchi emir's palace, which up till to day, there is no architect or engineer in the world that knows why the tall building, sides and top stands without any pile/column, and many have tried to build its kind but it keeps on collapsing_
I don't have to keep typing! Just checkout http://www.nationalmirroronline.net/new/yuguda-changing-the-face-of-tourism-to-improve-revenue-generation-in-bauchi/
And you will know Bauchi remains the most tourist place!!!

Re: Bauchi To Begin Work On 120MW Yankari Power Plant by wayodude(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Usbeel:
Situated at the geographical North-Eastern part of Nigeria, Bauchi State remains the best tourism haven with a warm and hospitable weather as well as over 15 different destinations that rightly earned it the slogan as ‘The Pearl of Africa’s Tourism’.
It is a land of endless potential, largely unspoiled. Its natural endowments raw, yet strikingly beautiful with spectacular sights and awe-inspiring beauty that offer a wealth of destinations for tourism and leisurely activities.
From the medieval, to the natural or invented, visitors will seek the end to the suspense in discovering this Pearl of Tourism known as Bauchi State.
This land remains a secret that is rich in abundant historical heritage buried in the likes of the ancient Babban Gwani local structure in Kafi n Madaki, the fi rst mining Beacon in Nigeria located at Tilden Fulani, the Panshanu stone hips in Toro, the Geji rock paintings in Shira as well as the Shadawanka rock paintings and the tomb of Nigeria’s fi rst and only Prime Minister in Bauchi... The babban gwani, soro at the Bauchi emir's palace, which up till to day, there is no architect or engineer in the world that knows why the tall building, sides and top stands without any pile/column, and many have tried to build its kind but it keeps on collapsing_
I don't have to keep typing! Just checkout http://www.nationalmirroronline.net/new/yuguda-changing-the-face-of-tourism-to-improve-revenue-generation-in-bauchi/
And you will know Bauchi remains the most tourist place!!!

My friend i have been to Yankari several times, although the last time was about 10 yrs ago. No doubt the place holds a lot of potential but asking anyone to go anywhere in NORTHEASTERN NIGERIA for TOURSIM in TODAYS NIGERIA?!! shocked shocked

Okayooo

Safe journey! cheesy
Re: Bauchi To Begin Work On 120MW Yankari Power Plant by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2013
wayodude:

My friend i have been to Yankari several times, although the last time was about 10 yrs ago. No doubt the place holds a lot of potential but asking anyone to go anywhere in NORTHEASTERN NIGERIA for TOURSIM in TODAYS NIGERIA?!! shocked shocked

Okayooo

Safe journey! cheesy

And yet people are still present in the name of tourism, because the state is blessed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. / SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish / Dino Melaye Lists His Constituency Project The List Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.