Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador (3519 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Eifeh(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2013
Written by Chiemeka
Akwarand
Before i start
i
would
to
define
an
ambassador
from
a
layman’s
understanding,
“An
ambassador is one who
represent an entity” that’s
to say an ambassador is
an image maker, in other
words such a person must
be one who’s life will be
emulated by the entity he
is representing.
From the above analysis
IMO youths of which i’m
one of them are worried
about the appointment of
Adokiye kyrian Yvonne
whom we heard our
amiable Governor in His
wisdom have
appointment as an
ambassador of IMO
youths.
Personally i would
preferred names like
Acharaman, Chidimma or
Even kelechi Iheanacho
who’s is in far away Qatar
making IMO youth proud
in the ongoing World
Youth championship.
Though her maternal
Home is Oguta in IMO
state but my worries is
what is this fellow going
to represent IMO youth as,
going by her pictures i
have seen online, it does
not seem to me that this
lady’s ambassadorial post
would be greeted with joy
among well meaning
imolites.
For instance
werri the
IMO state capital is known
for Entertainment, its
surrounded with more
than 300Hospitality
industries which in turn
gives IMO people alot of
concern considering the
youths besiege these
hotels.
Having all these in mind
one would have expected
an ambassador who
would tell IMO youths
especially the ladies that
Engaging in prostitution
would endanger their life
and belittle their dignity
as a woman.
Unfortunately the young
lady i saw her profile isn’t
and can’t be one. A close
look at her picture is
enough to draw
conclusion on the path
she’s towing.
However i congratulate
her on her appointment as
IMO youth ambassador By
our Amiable Owelle
Ndi Imo
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Eifeh(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Picture

Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Eifeh(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2013
and

Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Eifeh(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2013
final picture

Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by 9Willywilly: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2013
Nothing is wrong with the picture, she is nice looking girl, doing modelling.

1 Like

Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Eifeh(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2013
http:// www.imostateblog
.com/2013/11/ 03/ imo-state-
youths -frown-at-okoro chas-
appointee- as-youth-ambass
ador-adokiye-ky rian/
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Abagworo(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2013
9Willywilly: Nothing is wrong with the picture, she is nice looking girl, doing modelling.

Ada Oguta representing. Let the haters continue hating and the tribalists continue tribalizing. She's half Okrika just like I'm half Ikwerre and that doesn't stop her from being appointed as youth ambassador. She's an intelligent girl and was into modelling. I guess people like Alek Kwek, Tyra Banks, Agbani Darego, Oluchi Onweagba and Naomi Campbell don't deserve appointments as well.

1 Like

Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by ba7man(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2013
Nobody should tell me that Gov Rochas Okorocha doesn't have plans to "Hit that".........That is if he hasn't started as we speak.
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by chi3280(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2013
I can do so many silly things to that body! "Licks tongue" cool
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Longeria(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2013
Okorocha is a stinking bag of irresponsibility.

God will redeem IMO.

3 Likes

Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Badassniggga(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
That body is wow! *grabs vaseline*
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abagworo, what are u saying?
We are talking abt a youth ambassador o
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Abagworo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
ngozievergreen: Abagworo, what are u saying?
We are talking abt a youth ambassador o

I hope you know the 1st picture of Kyrian was photoshopped because she never posed nude.
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by DerideGull(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Ada Oguta representing. Let the haters continue hating and the tribalists continue tribalizing. She's half Okrika just like I'm half Ikwerre and that doesn't stop her from being appointed as youth ambassador. She's an intelligent girl and was into modelling. I guess people like Alek Kwek, Tyra Banks, Agbani Darego, Oluchi Onweagba and Naomi Campbell don't deserve appointments as well.

You are always full of idiocy. I have come to know you as person of questionable character. Of course, Alek Kwek, Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell deserve appointments of a sort but by Imo State or Nigeria for that matter.

When I wrote in 2011 that Mallam Rochas Okorocha is the worst thing that has happened to Imo State, most people thought I had been unfair to the former butler.
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Abagworo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
DerideGull:

You are always full of idiocy. I have come to know you as person of questionable character. Of course, Alek Kwek, Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell deserve appointments of a sort but by Imo State or Nigeria for that matter.

When I wrote in 2011 that Mallam Rochas Okorocha is the worst thing that has happened to Imo State, most people thought I had been unfair to the former butler.

What exactly is wrong with the appointment? Are you morally better than her or are you unhappy an Oguta girl was appointed?
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by chino24: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
DerideGull:

Nwanne can you imagine the who.re the clown okorosha is wasting resources on, just because the he goat want to yanssh the girl.. grin grin

While 95% of imo state people are jobless running to other neighboring states, their gov is busy chasing after yanssh to the detriment of the state he has succeeded in running into ditch with huge debt. grin
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abagworo:

I hope you know the 1st picture of Kyrian was photoshopped because she never posed nude.

Meaning the 3rd pix is real?
No no no no no no no noooooo!
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Chino48: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
chino24:

Nwanne can you imagine the who.re the clown okorosha is wasting resources on, just because the he goat want to yanssh the girl.. grin grin

While 95% of imo state people are jobless running to other neighboring states, their gov is busy chasing after yanssh to the detriment of the state he has succeeded in running into ditch with huge debt. grin

Okorosha is the worst thing to happen to the imo state since it was created. He has borrowed over 200 billion just to service his godfather tinibu while state rots away. Imo people can't wait for Agboso or ohakim to return in 2015. The state is messed!
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Chino48: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Longeria: Okorocha is a stinking bag of irresponsibility.

God will redeem IMO.

It is that serious..
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abagworo:

What exactly is wrong with the appointment? Are you morally better than her or are you unhappy an Oguta girl was appointed?

I really find this character repulsive. you stink to the highest.

Am an imo indigene who helped rochas campaign massively in 2011. I was in owerri from 2010 to 2011 on the assignment that ohakim must go and we accomplished that mission. Ararume was never an option, so we just opted for rochas, considering his antecedents right form when he contested the PDP primaries in 1999 and was just edged out unjustly for achike udenwa.

GUY, I see you move around spreading falsehood everywhere, why you at it, the major stakeholders are offline working towards disgracing rochas come 2015. we did it before and we will do it again. i would have given you some events that took place in imo state prior to 2011 elections, but just do the calculation yourself bro.

ROCHAS HAVE AND KEEPS ON DISAPPOINTING US, GOING AROUND DASHING IMO STATE MONEY TO NOLLYWOOD PRO.STI.TUTES.

WE WILL SURPRISE YOU LOTS ON NAIRALAND. MARK MY WORDS.

2 Likes

Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by DerideGull(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abagworo:

If the said subject’s father is Okirika, then she is firstly an Okirika and secondly an Oguta. My grandfather told me that “Anaghi aghapu Isi Egwuji Olu”. It is not a moral issue because Mallam Rochas Okorocha knows one or two things about the unclothedness of women.

1 Like

Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Chino48: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
DerideGull:

If the said subject’s father is Okirika, then she is firstly an Okirika and secondly an Oguta. My grandfather told me that “Anaghi aghapu Isi Egwuji Olu”. It is not a moral issue because Mallam Rochas Okorocha knows one or two things about the unclothedness of women.

GBAM!

Dude is a clown.. cheesy
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Abagworo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
DerideGull:

I guess you don't know one or two things about unclothed women because you are not a man. Let him without sin cast the 1st stone. On a side note, it would be wise for people of Owerri zone and Mbano to be a little humble because they are minority. If Orlu zone decide to rule forever with only Mbaitoli and Okigwe we can. 14 is greater than 13.
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by kokoA(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Bad_ass_niggga: That body is wow! *grabs vaseline*
spiritual conji.. grin
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Abagworo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Meaning the 3rd pix is real?
No no no no no no no noooooo!

Yes its real just like these ones of Agbani, Karen, Oluchi and Yvonne.

Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by ba7man(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
At this rate, Gov Rochas will soon reward Afro-Candy with a juicy Political Appointment.
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2013
Abagworo:

Yes its real just like these ones of Agbani, Karen, Oluchi and Yvonne.

was she a model ab ignitio
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Abagworo(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2013
ngozievergreen:

was she a model ab ignitio

Yes she was a model and singer.
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Dibiachukwu: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2013
Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no who.r.e of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

Okorocha cearly has a different opinion, against the word of God.
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Dibiachukwu: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2013
chino24:

For real? angry
Re: Behold IMO STATE Youth Ambassador by Longeria(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
ba7man: At this rate, Gov Rochas will soon reward Afro-Candy with a juicy Political Appointment.
Okorocha is an embarrassment to Igbos,

A liability to Imolites,

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah’s Tomb In Iraq / What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? / Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.