Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1807 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment / Female Friends, Their Loyalty And Their Evil Agenda To Destroy Relationships / Is There A Difference Between Relationship And Commitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by adconline(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Cos sometimes,some women think that they could win a man over with pregrancy.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
adconline: Cos sometimes,some women think that they could win a man over with pregrancy.

Yes, but did the woman force the guy into having sex with her?

3 Likes

Re: . by adconline(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
masonkz:

Maybe they didn't force the man, but they intended to trap the man with a baby. As it takes two agree to have sex, they must also agree to bring a baby into this world!
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
masonkz:

Woman have the power to direct their lives. If woman are gonna sell themselves short, let the guys enjoy the cheapest meal.
Woman hold the power, man will always be stupid thinking with their third leg. sad sad sad

If they leave you while not married you deserve it. Fornication is enough not baby making.

1 Like

Re: . by chineloSA(f): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
OP, I have seen man who really seriously commit after having babies with countless baby mama's. They end up settling with another woman they really love and they give them less trouble, only baby issues.

So its possible. It all boils down to what our mamas tell us as woman, " Dont sell yourself short " As woman we are becoming more and more stupid. undecided undecided undecided
Baby or no baby if he is not meant to be your husband, you can never be happy with him even if he ends up marrying you. He will always have the void and end up giving you a miserable time in marriageundecided

Personally I dont want a baby trap. I want a person who is gonna be with me because he wants to. Simple.

We are getting cheaper and cheaper by day as woman. undecided undecided undecided undecided Thats sad
Re: . by tpia5: 12:18am On Nov 04, 2013
unless he cuts the child out of his life completely, it would be unrealistic for a woman to expect him to give her his undivided attention.

the child is after all, a part of him.

so i think you'd have to adjust your expectations of what you require of him in his role as your boyfriend or husband, dont know any other way about it.

unless he's totally irresponsible, he will wonder about his child.

just my opinion.

and if there are unresolved issues between him and the child's mother, make sure they arent issues which will damage your own reputation if or when they get resolved.
Re: . by tpia5: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2013
as for men with multiple baby mamas, obviously its unrealistic to expect him to suddenly morph into something he's not?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Tuface comes to mind.
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2013
masonkz: Tuface comes to mind.

There you go luv. I like you because you are very sharp. Tuface is a good example, though we have to wait for a couple of years and see if that committment is real

But who is to blame here, Tuface or all the babymama who continued proceating like lab rats?? To me they all deserve it. Why have a baby when you are not married. Even if you are engaged, engagement is not marriage.

If there could be more man like Tuface to teach woman a couple of lessons lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Procreating before marriage is wrong, talkless of sex. We can live with sex before marriage, why procreate? If a man doesn't want you no matter if you give him a village of kids, he will still leave, now or later, he will eventually leave undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2013
adconline:
Maybe they didn't force the man, but they intended to trap the man with a baby. As it takes two agree to have sex, they must also agree to bring a baby into this world!
a man can never be trapped by a baby, if he knows the possible outcomes of his actions then he shouldnt claim that he was trapped
Re: . by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:
Baby or no baby if he is not meant to be your husband, you can never be happy with him even if he ends up marrying you. He will always have the void and end up giving you a miserable time in marriageundecided
We are getting cheaper and cheaper by day as woman. undecided undecided undecided undecided Thats sad

this, IN MY OPNION, sounds like you are saying that sex should continue to be treated like something that is not sacred for the men, i.e. i can shag u and simply move on to the next one, no strings attached, doesnt matter, but for a women sex determines her value.
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets: a man can never be trapped by a baby, if he knows the possible outcomes of his actions then he shouldnt claim that he was trapped

We all know that man think with their third leg, while woman think with emotions and thereby lack vision to see clear long repercussions of their actions.

Because a man suggest sex does that mean agree to all his suggestions even when you know they are wrong?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

If man claims to be trapped, let it be. Let them lie. We dont need in our society woman who cant think, putting innocent kids in difficulty of being neglected by their fathers, missing an opportunity to live with their fathers etc. because of them undecided undecided

Sex and procreation before marriage is wrong. Woman are in control and we have the power to stop it and stop playing victims of man.
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets: this, IN MY OPNION, sounds like you are saying that sex should continue to be treated like something that is not sacred for the men, i.e. i can shag u and simply move on to the next one, no strings attached, doesnt matter, but for a women sex determines her value.

Eeeeeew, pheeeeeeeew, your thoughts are so abstract I can't comprehend if you are asking or if its a statement. shocked shocked I read it over and over again, and still could not comprehend your question or statement.

Anyways, I was trying to say with the highlighted is as is..

Whether there is a baby or no baby if a man is not meant to be your man, you can never have a "HAPPY ENDING'' So woman should stop procreating before the ring. It makes no difference to a man and the feelings he have for you.

Woman are getting cheaper everyday, by being voluntary baby making machines everyday, that man do not make any effort to get anything to get them.

That's so cheap. Sex and kids before marriage is cheap. Having kids before marriage is cheapest. Sorry if you have one, but is the truth.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

Eeeeeew, pheeeeeeeew, your thoughts are so abstract I can't comprehend if you are asking or if its a statement. shocked shocked I read it over and over again, and still could not comprehend your question or statement.

Anyways, I was trying to say with the highlighted is as is..

Whether there is a baby or no baby if a man is not meant to be your man, you can never have a "HAPPY ENDING'' So woman should stop procreating before the ring. It makes no difference to a man and the feelings he have for you.

Woman are getting cheaper everyday, by being voluntary baby making machines everyday, that man do not make any effort to get anything to get them.

That's so cheap. Sex and kids before marriage is cheap. Having kids before marriage is cheapest. Sorry if you have one, but is the truth.

i don't have a child yet my point u are making it seem as if the value of a woman is determined by sex whereas the value of dignity of a man isnt

1 Like

Re: . by chineloSA(f): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets: i don't have a child yet my point u are making it seem as if the value of a woman is determined by sex whereas the value of dignity of a man isnt

I did not say the value of a woman is on sex @ all. You keep on interpreting something which does not need interpretation. What I wrote, has no hidden meaning it just as it is. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

But thanks for adding that point,its also true. No man wants a community bicycle as a partner or wife. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Unfortunately we live in a mans world, where the standards used on a woman are more harsher and stricter than the standards used on a man.

A man can have gazillion children out of wedlock, but a if a woman does equally the same, she will be harshly judged. So woman should wise up, and know your value, procreating out of wedlock like a rat will not help anyone. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: . by EvyE: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
somehow i am so scared of dating someone with a baby or speaks bad of his ex.
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
Evy E: somehow i am so scared of dating someone with a baby or speaks bad of his ex.

That's future normalcy luv. Hurtful as it is smiley smiley smiley
Re: . by EvyE: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

That's future normalcy luv. Hurtful as it is smiley smiley smiley

cry cry cry
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

I did not say the value of a woman is on sex @ all. You keep on interpreting something which does not need interpretation. What I wrote, has no hidden meaning it just as it is. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

But thanks for adding that point,its also true. No man wants a community bicycle as a partner or wife. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Unfortunately we live in a mans world, where the standards used on a woman are more harsher and stricter than the standards used on a man.

A man can have gazillion children out of wedlock, but a if a woman does equally the same, she will be harshly judged. So woman should wise up, and know your value, procreating out of wedlock like a rat will not help anyone. smiley smiley smiley smiley

you really are fond of putting other women down smiley
A real man knows that a child is a gift from God not a symbol of how cheap a woman is.

1 Like

Re: . by chineloSA(f): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets: you really are fond of putting other women down smiley

How did you come to that conclusion? "AM FOND" Its as if you have been observing me
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

How did you come to that conclusion? "AM FOND" Its as if you have been observing me

So woman should wise up, and know your value, procreating out of wedlock like a rat will not help anyone. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: . by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

We all know that man think with their third leg, while woman think with emotions and thereby lack vision to see clear long repercussions of their actions.

but then again its only when a woman has had a relationship with a responsible man that a woman can know that they are men out there who can use their heads to think smiley

1 Like

Re: . by chineloSA(f): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets:

Ooooooh, that shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Mondisweets, honestly what you quoted, I do not see anything condescending. Just pure truth. Or perhaps using the word "rat" was condescending/

If I was fond of putting women down I would not tell them to wise up against man and stand up for themselves. Instead I support woman except the foolish ones, who take foolish decisions and cry foul for being man victims. smiley smiley smiley smiley

I think you are very sensitive and read too much into statements. You also interpret statements too much and reading too much into things undecided undecided undecided undecided Perhaps you read some of my statements from other threads now you want to see " A self fulfilling prophecy"

I am just against woman selfishly making babies meanwhile the victim will be a the child at the end of it all. undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:
want to see " A self fulfilling prophecy"

I am just against woman selfishly making babies meanwhile the victim will be a the child at the end of it all. undecided undecided undecided
does a woman get pregnant without having sex with a man? How is it being selfish when she is not the only one engaged in the sexxx? I'm not too sensitive... Okay have u been in a relationship with a man who doesn't think with his dicck before?

1 Like

Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets: but then again its only when a woman has had a relationship with a responsible man that a woman can know that they are men out there who can use their heads to think smiley

Well I am glad that you shine your eyes that you choose responsible man. Some woman don't shine their eyes well, well oo. grin grin grin

All I can tell you is, in this journey of life you will realize that all of us are not perfect including your responsible man. Then you will realize that men out there can really be pushed by their third leg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just hope it will still be too early for you to make amends. Then you will realize there was nothing condescending with what I said. undecided undecided Just plain facts and truth. Woman are making themselves cheap. Why have a baby undecided undecided undecided Though I do not have the statistics, but I can tell you that majority of the time when a woman have a baby out of wedlock, they dont end up with the babydaddy or the babydaddy demands abortion and leaves you afterwards. But you choose. Its your life.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

All I can tell you is, in this journey of life you will realize that all of us are not perfect including your responsible man. Then you will realize that men out there can really be pushed by their third leg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

that is true they are not perfect, but i doubt they would irresponsible like the man who sleep with a woman knowing she can get pregnant then blame it on her then run away smiley a responsible man doesn't blame his actions on the next person, he faces the consequences wink

1 Like

Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mondisweets: does a woman get pregnant without having sex with a man? How is it being selfish when she is not the only one engaged in the sexxx? I'm not too sensitive... Okay have u been in a relationship with a man who doesn't think with his dicck before?

I have noticed that you also have "SELECTIVE INTERPRETATION" problem. You take one statement that touches you where its sensitive, overly intepret the statement and obviously out of context. If you can read all that I said. Understand it as is, you will understand what I am saying.

In essence, I am saying woman should stop making babies out of wedlock. Religion, culture and societal norms does not support it as well.

I understand you are SA through your thread, SA society is beyond repairs. But that does not mean live and accept abnormalcy as normalcy. Wrong should be condemned. I know here in SA, kids out of wedlock are the order of the day, thereby anybody in society gets scared to address the fact that its wrong because of fear of being judged that they judge the new abnormal normalcy. undecided undecided undecided

To answer your questions:
Yes woman get pregnant with man
Selfish in a sense that the woman partakes in making babies sometimes to trap a man and not thinking of the repercussions for the unborn child
All man can sometimes be pushed by their third leg, even the strongest Pastors. Adam, Solomon etc in the bible could not resist.

I was once as naive as you are. Overruling the human factor in man. I just hope you don't pass through the dangers that I went through because of naivity. I thank God, i am here today undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by BarryX(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Which of you sweet ladies mind being a baby mama for moi ? grin
Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
BarryX: Which of you sweet ladies mind being a baby mama for moi ? grin

No me ooo grin grin grin grin grin

Re: . by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
chineloSA:

I have noticed that you also have "SELECTIVE INTERPRETATION" problem. You take one statement that touches you where its sensitive, overly intepret the statement and obviously out of context. If you can read all that I said. Understand it as is, you will understand what I am saying.

In essence, I am saying woman should stop making babies out of wedlock. Religion, culture and societal norms does not support it as well.

I understand you are SA through your thread, SA society is beyond repairs. But that does not mean live and accept abnormalcy as normalcy. Wrong should be condemned. I know here in SA, kids out of wedlock are the order of the day, thereby anybody in society gets scared to address the fact that its wrong because of fear of being judged that they judge the new abnormal normalcy. undecided undecided undecided

To answer your questions:
Yes woman get pregnant with man
Selfish in a sense that the woman partakes in making babies sometimes to trap a man and not thinking of the repercussions for the unborn child
All man can sometimes be pushed by their third leg, even the strongest Pastors. Adam, Solomon etc in the bible could not resist.

I was once as naive as you are. Overruling the human factor in man. I just hope you don't pass through the dangers that I went through because of naivity. I thank God, i am here today undecided undecided undecided
im not naive smiley i just wanted to know if you have dated a man who doesn't use his third leg to make decisions and runs away from the consequences of his actions thats all

1 Like

Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
BarryX: Which of you sweet ladies mind being a baby mama for moi ? grin

I am wife material not incubator cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Attract Women Naturally! / Relationship Virgin, HALP!! / Just Friends? Nicki Minaj Shares Racy Pics With Drake From Anaconda Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.