Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) (78715 Views)

10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by anytexy: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Eclipse kor eclipse ni. Next topic jaaaari!
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by diamond002: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nigeria babes b lyk ' Guy wat r u gonna buy for ♍ε for D̶̲̥̅̊ Eclipse grin grin̶̲̥̅̊ grin̶̲̥̅̊ buh seriously ΐ don tire for dis Topic wen no b Geography we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do for FP
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by USDRONE(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Just This? I thought the Eclipse is meant to cover the Sun and uncover all the atrocities our Politicians are are doing in this country. This is nothing, it always happen during raining season. We are still waiting for the real Eclipse (Political).

3 Likes

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by SIRKOL(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
pastormustwac: More like a joke because i was looking for the eclipse since and have not seen it
Dude, u weren't asked to look 4 d eclipse, u were told not to look, why 9girians too like d opposite

But wait even Nairaland is confuse o! Any thread wey dem write eclipse dem go accept; some thread here say "eclipse of the sun" others "eclipse of the moon" nawa o! Which one we dey expect??

Abi na d 2
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Orikinla(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Not in my area.
I did not notice anything.
Or must have been too busy to notice.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by akwaowoudo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
@ Eclipse: I will never blame you people but your science and geography teachers.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Yeah I saw the same this afternoon in Abia State...Arochukwu to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by KKImoh: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Many tinz they despise #NIGERIA even #eclipse oh! E no gree show face again.

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
usmanktg2:
In-case d Eclipse of d sun hasn't gotten 2 where u are ye t, Pls bear wit us. Its due 2 network challenges.. Text ECLIPSE to 3358--MTN(everywher u go)

Sorry but this your stolen joke has already been used way to often today. Btr luck next time. undecided

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by donphilopus: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
This' what I saw in my area, is this the Eclipse??

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by kenostika(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
Breaking News: Fulani herdsmen protest against todays eclipse in Kano/Kaduna, saying Jonathan is behind it They insist d eclipse is against d north

7 Likes

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by deebrain(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
this eclipse sh** has fallen my hand... I was waiting for the end time teams to start their talk today during and after the eclipse. This is not just fair... (frowning at the skies) angry
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abuja was clear n bright as usual,just that the heat from d sun became weaker.i just hope GEJ set up a committee 2 look into it
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Shey na eclipse b dis 1?, i tink say evriwhere go black ni to extent dat camera wont b able to see!
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by lastmessenger: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
US-DRONE:
Just This? I thought the Eclipse is meant to cover the Sun and uncover all the atrocities our Politicians are are doing in this country. This is nothing, it always happen during raining season. We are still waiting for the real Eclipse (Political).
u got me cracking.so funny.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
@OP I think you smoked too much of that weed.

Is that a full eclipse? angry angry angry
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by damerry(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Boko haram claims responsibility for today's eclipse. #eclipse updates
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by dani1luv: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Eclipse kor Epclise ni undecided
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
Oyinbo wan take style off light for our eyes....I swear to god come 2015...oclipse ko
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by elphamexcels: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Its not full eclipse,I think its the way the Camera took the shot. Here from Rectas House, Ile-Ife, Osun state,
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by mikewoques: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Experienced partial eclipse in my state. Some even didnt notice what was going on but I tell you, its one of the most beautiful things you will ever see.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
had to use a binocular to tape on my lens and grab dis pic..

d eclipse don happn here oo.

but d way no pure

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
Eclipse of liars
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Morgan1092(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
...Wht we xperienced was ECLIPSE of d rain...

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by BlackMamba2: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
ECLIPSE: boko haram claims responsibility.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Solozzo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Partial eclipse in Benin city. It was sudden dimming of the sky as if there are clouds followed by bright sunshine in a couple of minutes. Better luck next time full eclipse.

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by imperiouxx(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: had to use a binocular to tape on my lens and grab dis pic..

d eclipse don happn here oo.

but d way no pure

Is this goat's blood or that of ram? angry
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
The eclipse has come and wented joorcheesy.Back to work

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
imperiouxx:

Is this goat's blood or that of ram? angry
camel..

2 Likes

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by swhiss: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Some ignomaruses be like: happy solar eclipse sad

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Black vampire: I stood under d sun 4 hours waitin 4 d eclipse..tinking dat d gods of my ancestors will deliver me from poverty....bt instead i got sun burns

don't worry. If you truly did what you say, you will be delivered.

Eclipses are powerful.

The Union of Light with Darkness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) / Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.