Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) (78672 Views)

10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
If the Eclipse hasn't gotten to your area please bear with us.......just text ECLIPSE to 33589..........

MTN...wherever you go.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Osyxcel(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
All I saw was this…

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by simdam500(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
The OP should ave been... Fair eclipse in Nigeria
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Ishilove: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
ihatesycophant: I saw that of 2006 then in Zaria when in schoool but today own i was indoor when it happens. God is great and HIS mercy endures forever more!
Pnaise da Nord! Hannenuyah!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Pvin: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
My fellow 9ja, if u did not witness the Eclipse of the sun in your area then get prepared for the Eclipse of the moon 2nite by 12:30 am
God bless Nigeria
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Wizpa(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
U guys are so dumb.. How would u be comparing the eclipse of 2006 with todays own.. Don't u know d differance between solar eclipse Αnd lunar eclipse.. A solare eclipse is a type of eclipse dat occurs when sun comes between the earth and the moon Αnd a lunar eclipse happens when the moon comes between the sun Αndthe earth... What happened today was a solar eclipse Αnd what happened @2006 was a lunar eclipse.. So make una get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by switdil(f): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by joannessam: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
I did not see any eclips here in Calabar.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Mathicks(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
The moon approaching the sun in Lagos....

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by satellitedaisy: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
undecided

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Pinkybush: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
pastormustwac: More like a joke because i was looking for the eclipse since and have not seen it
u wher nt suppose 2 luk directly at d sun, instead put water inside a basin n luk thro d water. It was amazing, I saw it 4 d Ist tym
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by lirusehn(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
eclipse ma a55. No tym.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by kamez(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
All is saw was Eclipse of the skull

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by kevinkod(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=Black vampire]I stood under d sun 4 hours waitin 4 d eclipse..tinking dat d gods of my ancestors will deliver me from poverty....bt instead i got sun burns.

Eyaaaa! sory u hear!! But u shld knw beta nah dat wit ur colour ur not supose stay under sun waitng for one ECLIPSE. I bind spirit of poverty in u by fire. But sory 4 d burnt sha.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Pinkybush: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
SIR KOL!:
Nothing like eclipse happened abeg. 4get all this fake meteorologist we hv got in this fake country!!
it happened. D wheather changed during dat tym n I poured water inside a big basin n luk thro it. As it went, d moon was moving out 4rm d sun
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by eminex(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
SIR KOL!:
Nothing like eclipse happened abeg. 4get all this fake meteorologist we hv got in this fake country!!

Did u observe it wit a dark sun glasses? Well so many persons did & they saw it Live. I 4 myself did see it.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by lirusehn(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
got dis frm my room. Eclipse of the bulb

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by AmicableEd: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
See all the photos here ---> Eclipse witnessed in Nigerian cities (Photos) http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/eclipse-witnessed-in-nigerian-cities.html
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Kayode4un: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
HAIR CLIPZ

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by adedeeone(f): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
usmanktg2:

‪#‎Naijagirlsbelike‬ - Baby what are you getting me for the eclipse

Bad boy grin grin grin
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by majorgr: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Yap I observed it! Full eclipse of the sun see pix.

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Mpetempe(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
Kam nu kwa cool cool

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Psylas(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op wan tell us say na this night the eclipse happen
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by ayobase(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
BREAKING NEWS
Headlines FROM NTA:

1. Eclipse; Boko Haram claims
Responsible.

2. Don't use Eclipse to intimidate
our son... Edwin Clark tells North.

3. US to help Nigerians fight
future Eclipse. Barack Obama.

4. Nigeria Spent 500 Billion
Naira on sun shades during
Eclipse.

5. FED GOVT. set up Eclipse
monitoring committee to be
headed by Asari Dokubo.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Samabu07(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
ambrosini593: What do you think?
I bet you missed it. I was able to see it with my sister's astronomical goggles.
So real, the image of the sun is beautiful.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by safe06: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
e pain me as I no see this eclipse oooo,and to think I bought eclipse aso-ebi on credit,eclipse I no come see..#tearfull#
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by waja(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
SIR KOL!:
. Guy! I witnessed it in my area.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by ohpydbest: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
There is noting like eclipse in my area.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by victorazy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wizpa :
U guys are so dumb.. How would u be comparing the eclipse of 2006 with todays own.. Don't u know d differance between solar eclipse Αnd lunar eclipse.. A solare eclipse is a type of eclipse dat occurs when sun comes between the earth and the moon Αnd a lunar eclipse happens when the moon comes between the sun Αndthe earth... What happened today was a solar eclipse Αnd what happened @2006 was a lunar eclipse.. So make una get sense
Am very gud in geography during my secondary sch days but I still can't factor out the Solar eclipse, Lunar I know but Solar I don't. Plz can u explain the look when is Solar eclipse? The Sun is very far from both them and I don't know how comon moon can go behind mighty Sun to make it come between the Earth and the Moon cuz I know the Moon is following and revolving round the Earth as its satallite.

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Deiok(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
I just dey laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) / Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.