Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) (78724 Views)

10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by ceejay80s(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
All the pix wey i see here was downloaded from google ìmage and uploaded here.
Eclipse kò world end nì
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by emirald87(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nothin i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my hood Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Ninapha(f): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
It happened in onitsha, from the explanation of experts on AIT, this one was a partial eclipse. At about 3pm, the moon was coveing the sun by more than halfaround my area in onitsha. I also noticed that the rays of the sun was blue and non harsh.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
If the "full eclipse" occurred in your area it means you live in the poor part of Lagos.

Sincerely, that's my observation so far; Ikorodu, Agege, gbagada, Ikeja...
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by djinsuntan(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
15:00hrs report on BBC indicates dat only Lagos is deemed fit for full eclipse of d sun in Nigeria as it stays a bit close to d equator line. Other areas close to Lagos can only witness partial eclipse, as it's d case in Akure.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Morgan1092(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
swhiss: Some ignomaruses be like: happy solar eclipse sad
Laf so tey i fall 4rm bed
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Expensive72(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
undecidedThis fu*cking eclipse of a thing is really making seun big boy today, look at the traffic it's generating.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Morgan1092(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
ceejay80s:

All the pix wey i see here was downloaded from google ìmage and uploaded here.
Eclipse kò world end nì
Dis 1 is real, though it was 4 rainfall whc stil dropd.

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Emmaville(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
MEILYN: jeeeezz grin grin grin nah wah oo. So nah true sef? Hmmmmmm

Hahahahaha
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by pmc01(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
A friend took this with her phone today....

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by obeenah40(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
@op this One Is not a full eclipse na. More Like sunset... I saw that Of 2006, the I was in primary 6ix, staff schooL smiley I didn't see anything today sha
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by swhiss: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
Morgan1092: Laf so tey i fall 4rm bed

lol...abeg stand up o! grin
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by jemmy66: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
the eclipse no reach my area oo. abi e never happen ni
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by onufidel(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
In Asaba.

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Dargreen(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
usmanktg2:

‪#‎Naijagirlsbelike‬ - Baby what are you getting me for the eclipse
welder glass ni ,ODE
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Judek2(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please, what is ache lips? Is it a disease that is painful on the lips
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by mcmaurice20(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Jonathan bought d eclipz...obj use am setle him for 2015..
koonbey: What a Bullet!!
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Dargreen(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
this people thought ecllispe means the end of the world ,so they are commitin suicide.

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Galaxydon1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
usmanktg2:

‪#‎Naijagirlsbelike‬ - Baby what are you getting me for the eclipse
baby i will get you a torch light and candle

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Morgan1092(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
onufidel: In Asaba.
MR. LIER
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Emmaville(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
Naija no suposed dey for earth, na Pluto we suposed dey because our reasoning na opposite to werin ppl dey tink. See yeye comments.....

Anyway for my area for ph, na rain fall, so no eclipse. We jst managed to see rain's eclipse.

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Wininlight(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
Uyo is a sun city. Down with eclipse!
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
Yup! Lekki, Lagos. It is a sight to behold, but Nairaland's file size limit is ruining it. What a shame.

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Afolayan123: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Naa so,i just open my eye's here like presenter for NAILAND
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by tawa89(f): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
She's waiting for eclipse. LOL

4 Likes

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Tiwanna(f): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
imperiouxx:

Is this goat's blood or that of ram? angry

Funny you.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by noobsaibot2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
I thank God say d eclipse saga no increase the price of garri.

*MEANWHILE, I NO SEE ANY ECLIPSE FOR PORT HARCOURT. NA HEAVY RAIN HAMA ME AS I GO OZUOBA MARKET AS GO BUY GARRI BASIN DEY COMBAK, MY GARRI SOKE DIE. MY 250 NAIRA COM WAIST*
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by mimitoosh(f): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Yea,I witnessed it right here in sagam,it was a partial eclipse,it one of d most beautiful tin in nature I have ever seen
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by festivity123: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
It happened here in delta partially,d sun was so bright but d wealther was so dull as if it wants to rain.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by UyiIredia(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Eclipse ke ! Sun dey kampe since morning for my side.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by morningsta(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Oh no! I missed it. I slept off! it must be the fault of GEJ! Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) / Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.