Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

How To Deal With A Maid That Steals - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With A Maid That Steals (10326 Views)

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) / She Wants A Maid I Don't Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Maid That Steals by Radiant(f): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2008
janami:

pests and rodents arent allowed to be with people kiss

I understand grin
Re: How To Deal With A Maid That Steals by rubi(f): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2008
janami:

grin grin grin what is there to feel pain about an overfed maid that steals? stop being over dramatic abeg. it doesn't really suit u

Who is dramatic? your only concern is the advanced salary you paid to his parents please give that child hope and future you owe him that
Re: How To Deal With A Maid That Steals by janami(f): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
@radiant
i was getting a kick at replying your posts, but you are getting really  boring *yawns*
i need to go find something more interesting, your rubbish was good while it lasted.
so i ve signed out of my thread.
to all those who replied, it was good to hear your views and suggestions. was able to read the replies, sift the good belles from the bad belles.  .   .   .   .

@radiant
feel free to display, i ve left the remnants(ajeku) of the thread for u. whispering into radiant's ears "u do understand, right? i just got the feeling that staying wit rodents like u wl mk me start acting like one" u r an understanding one kiss

@rubi
i really dnt undastnd what u are ranting about. go bck and read my posts well so u cn mk a good contribution. see u ard tho'
Re: How To Deal With A Maid That Steals by omoge(f): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
Our house boy steals   Too much. And he also lies. He is about 12 but he talks and acts like a wise thief. He cannot be sent packing because his salary has been paid in advance. His mother is not ready to for go that, instead she says we should beat him seriously when he is caught stealing and lying (i dnt really ascribe to beating because hand don dey pain me ) . How does one punish a little thief ?

send him back to his family. ask them for a refund.
Re: How To Deal With A Maid That Steals by AzaMontana(f): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2012
A 12 year old is a baby preparing for adolescents. Teenagers are full of trouble but its understandable because its their time to find themselves not be employed. I do not care whether you are taking this child to school the fact is you are not supposed to employ a baby. Rather adopt him, care for him and teach him the way of life. Why would you even want to employ such a little baby. Go anywhere in the world and you will see that the contitution is against child labour. Serves you right for making a baby do a grown man's job. May that child keep stealing for you until you realise that its your job as the adult to protect that child and not exploit him. Shame on his parents for even giving him away to you. Be ashamed all of you.
Re: How To Deal With A Maid That Steals by Ayotundesh: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

A 12 year old who is streetwise is not the same 12 year old you have kept at home. Please be careful not to wait until that so called 'Baby at 12' rapes your infant son or daughter. Yes they rape infant boys too...

Please flog that 12 year old very well but please also let him or her understand why they are being punished, not because of hatred but because they have to build a better character in order to stay and work with you.

Please also try to talk about a future with him in terms of school and dreams... Flog when necessary, shot when necessary and love as human, as per someone's child.

Let him know that he is getting old enough to be sent to prison for some certain things.

The truth is life is not a bed of roses for millions of people, child and adult, so much to deal with, so so much, just to survive.
It is either unfortunate or fortunate that he or she need to work harder that their peers in order to go to school or survive. Encourage them to know that stealing is not the answer. They can actually ask for something and get it...

Do your part, if it does not work, send them packing to their family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home / Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse / I'm Planning Of Marriage But The Question Is Can 30,000 Salary Sustain Both Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.