Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. (3803 Views)

Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. / My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help / Seeing My Friend's Babe Unduly Excites Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2013
Strauskhan1: Since you both love each other, carry go!!! Don't mind critics. I dey your back! cool
This is sarcasm right?
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by olatula: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2013
He trusted u by giving u her PIN. Don't b a backstabber. U knw wat is right.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2013
idnoble135:
This is sarcasm right?
Right!
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by ARareGem(f): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2013
idnoble135:
shocked shocked shocked

What's shocking you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2013
Strauskhan1: Right!
cool
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2013
ARareGem:

What's shocking you? undecided undecided undecided
Were you serious with that?
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2013
Harbosede02: seun dis is an advice,b4 any1 signs up 4 Nl,kindly ask dem 4 a copy of deir brain Xray!!
Watch it!!!! undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by ARareGem(f): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2013
idnoble135:
Were you serious with that?

I'm serious. If the OP and the girl decide to start a relationship and face what come may, that's their eish. What concerns me is that they have to confess to that Vicky guy first.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by vivybliss(f): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2013
Put urself in shoes,wat wuld u hv done?datz bad
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2013
ARareGem:

I'm serious. If the OP and the girl decide to start a relationship and face what come may, that's their eish. What concerns me is that they have to confess to that Vicky guy first.
Lol, i get you. Just that you sounded like the duo needed a dose of violence from Vicky. I bet you've been watching some WWE clips.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by vivybliss(f): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2013
Put urself in his shoes,wat wuld u hv done?datz bad
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by ARareGem(f): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2013
idnoble135:
Lol, i get you. Just that you sounded like the duo needed a dose of violence from Vicky. I bet you've been watching some WWE clips.

Lol. I was seriously joking there. grin
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2013
ARareGem:

Lol. I was seriously joking there. grin
cool
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Adex097: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2013
Now you see why I dnt have "close friends" angry
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
I never meet you before buh for this act of betrayal i don hate you .if you know how i feel about a friend of mine who did d same ting to me with 2 of my enstranged girls the first told me i met ma guy sorted tinz out with him because i don't want girls issue destroying an almost 7yrs friendship , some months ago we stopped talking my gf now told me he once asked he out while we had issues and she was tryna reach me tru him then , i saw the MF as a brother my sister even had plans for him because she told my brother in the states to help connect him to a lady who's single so the guy go fit jand see the nonsense wey im take spoil am

This guy oloshi ni ee for this kind thing wey you dey do and i hope your friend finds out before you Poison his drink olojukokoro omo jati jati alaini ite lorun.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
Op
Na wa for you o, you don fall hands jawe
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Boll2010: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
Come on? I don't see anything wrong with the Op,so far they both in love,that's what matters,y'all seeing it like its backstabbing,but the qurstion is must they continue decieving their selves? No! Bro if you aint meant to be friends later in life,I guess this just a way of cutting the friendship loose,most important thing is making sure she's the one with the highest percentage of love and don't say out of desperation force yourself on her,so your friends won't mock you both later.........but its good just chop her n clean mouth so if she wan fu!ckup u go don free her....n guys go hail you say you be G......my advice to you is don't say you inlove,jst chop her like average of 5 memorable sex then take your leave,goodluck with ur quest!
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
^ ^ ^
To you, provided that there is a pull, you'd plunge straight into it?
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
You are the reason i wake up everyday and pray, "Lord protect me from b*itch asss niggers, b*itch asss b*itches and broke asss b*itches"

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Sanguine(f): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ok now lemmi say my own. Mr Op, since you claim you're ''madly in love'' with this girl, and she feels same way for you, why not tell her to break up with Vicky. You know we ladies have our special way to go about getting what we want. grin grin
But then, have it in mind that some other guy would come around sometime later just like you came around and she'd ''fall madly in love'' with that other guy just like she did for you. Emotions are very flimsy!
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Waspy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Interesting!!!.. #Grabs a chair...... This is quite a better love story than Timaya and Emperess Njamah
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
ITbomb:
She was truly , a 21 yrs old undergraduate , a virgin .
I guess I was blessed .
I can't even imagine thinking of loving a girl I know my friend has been fvrking every other nite
.. SINCE YOU MUST KNOW.. As a matter of fact i found out dat she denies him sex and dat stands as a little bt serious prblm between dem. I think i can handle dat if i wer him.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
ARareGem: Stop pretending, you already know what you want. You stabbed your friend in the back with his girlfriend. But that girl is as guilty as you. She's cheating on your friend with you. She can still cheat on you with your friend, never forget.

To think the poor clueless Vicky is even on NL. I hope he breaks a bone or cartillage in your body. Maybe sense will float back into your head.

Meanwhile, you have my permission to date this girl. That's what you want, not so? You love her afterall, abi? But you and that girl should go and confess to that Vicky with your own mouths, before he finds it out from someone else.

In the end, stuff happens. It might work.
.. We should confess to him?.. And you think he's gonna take it lightly., bro that guy actually faught a fellow guy cos of that babe.. I guess i was silly maybe i should withdraw. Tnx a lot.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Harbosede02: And dem talk sey na only gurls dey backstab eachorda,nt knwing guys r beta at it,op u r a bad fwnd,4rm d start u ad it in ur mind dat u wud take ur fwnd's gf,i hate it wen psyciques lyk u cum and ask 4 help on Nl afta u've done wat pleases u,if u wana be at peace 4 d rest of ur lyf,leave dat gurl alone cos m sure she isn't in luv wif u!d gurl wud jst destroy d relationship btw u and ur fwnd..love ko,love ni,d love wey we don bury since 1956...the akara no reach ur side??
.. I guess she's vexed
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
manee2: .. I guess she's vexed
pardon??
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
undecided
Nolongthing1: I never meet you before buh for this act of betrayal i don hate you .if you know how i feel about a friend of mine who did d same ting to me with 2 of my enstranged girls the first told me i met ma guy sorted tinz out with him because i don't want girls issue destroying an almost 7yrs friendship , some months ago we stopped talking my gf now told me he once asked he out while we had issues and she was tryna reach me tru him then , i saw the MF as a brother my sister even had plans for him because she told my brother in the states to help connect him to a lady who's single so the guy go fit jand see the nonsense wey im take spoil am

This guy oloshi ni ee for this kind thing wey you dey do and i hope your friend finds out before you Poison his drink olojukokoro omo jati jati alaini ite lorun.
.. Tnx for the advice
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by khadaffi(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Guy if you are an undergraduate student I will advise you to stop whatever crap you already started or planning. Somebody tried this with me some years ago when I was in school and trust me you wouldn't want to know how it ended.

If you are a working class then dude you are a disappointment. So you mean to tell me say fine girls don finish abi?

Now which of the two would you rather hates you? The guy or the girl? Consider the consequences of having the guy look at you as an untrustworthy friend then make your choice.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
manee2: .. I guess she's vexed
.. Ur kind of using aggressive words on me, hope i wasn't wrong in seeking for advice too.?
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
embarassed
khadaffi: Guy if you are an undergraduate student I will advise you to stop whatever crap you already started or planning. Somebody tried this with me some years ago when I was in school and trust me you wouldn't want to know how it ended.

If you are a working class then dude you are a disappointment. So you mean to tell me say fine girls don finish abi?

Now which of the two would you rather hates you? The guy or the girl? Consider the consequences of having the guy look at you as an untrustworthy friend then make your choice.
.. Undergraduate. Even though am a 'working class' i dnt fall for jst "fine girls"
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
:-XCome to think of it, forget this friend issue. Guys do snatch babes from their fellow guys toh i knw it's wrong to do that as a friend dat's why i asked for help. These guys that are crucifying me might even be proffesionals in such acts.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
manee2: .. Ur kind of using aggressive words on me, hope i wasn't wrong in seeking for advice too.?
i used dose words cos am allergic to backstabbers!!
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by ITbomb(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
manee2: .. SINCE YOU MUST KNOW.. As a matter of fact i found out dat she denies him sex and dat stands as a little bt serious prblm between dem. I think i can handle dat if i wer him.
'Learn me' , I want to know exactly how pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wats D Difference Between "Cute"&"handsome"? / WTF!!! Just Realised I've Been Using Same Toothbrush For 3 Years+ (pic) / Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.