Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting (1434 Views)

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. / Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by bcomputer101: 5:35am On Nov 05, 2013
The over 13
hours
meeting held
by President
Goodluck
Jonathan with
executive
members of
the Academic
Staff Union of
Universities
(ASUU) ended
at 3.35am on
Tuesday morning.

The ASUU executives told reporters who had kept vigil
at the State House that they would take the
president's message back to their members.
Though they came out smiling, the president, Dr.
Nasir Fagge, did not say what the message was when
he spoke with the correspondents.

The Labour Minister, Emeka Wogu, who also spoke
with the press, just said what was discussed did not
go beyond the 2009 agreement.

Source: www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/25593-ASUU-takes-jonathan-s-message-to-members-after-13-hours-meeting.html
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by remmyton(f): 5:38am On Nov 05, 2013
We r watchin with folded hands
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by bcomputer101: 5:56am On Nov 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Excuse me pls! We are talking abt fg/ASUU here (education and brighter future) and not ur seemingly fraud deal. Take ur time!

Bros, i beg you get sledge hammer for that side?

Please just borrow me the hammer, buy me 70naira fish and let me do brain transplant for the dude...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by complete1(m): 5:57am On Nov 05, 2013
grin grin nosense!y i dey laught sef,after dem don waste ma time,,abeg wen dem finish all d rubbish i dey carry both ASUU and FG go court,they most compesate me for time wasted angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by kennyonthrone(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2013
I tink d end of dis strike is so f#@kin close.I can feel it.I jst wanna gradge dis year
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by Segadem(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2013
This strike is a blessing in disguise to some people while to some is a completely waste of time.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 05, 2013
bcomputer101:

Bros, i beg you get sledge hammer for that side?

Please just borrow me the hammer, buy me 70naira fish and let me do brain transplant for the dude...

Bros, no vex. person bin borrow d hammer from me.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 05, 2013
13hrs of meeting??datz 2 small jor m nt sure they've resolved anyfin,dat 1 wey d ASUU chairman dey smile na wash!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by Danhumprey: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2013
bcomputer101:

Bros, how this one take concern this education news?

Why are you advertising your ignorance here?

Stray sperms who always deray threads are the reason why i said condoms should be free and abortion legalized in Nigeria...

Ode! You dey find who you wan scam for here abi?

Go and make your money alone...

We refuse to fall victim of your scam!
grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by Louisdbest: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Do you know what the one thing
is that if you do it each and every
day, you WILL see your business
grow and move forward?
It’s taking ACTION – pursing your
passion!
IF your passion is to create a
business that provides a lifestyle
and income for you that will help
make your dreams come true,
then you NEED to be pursuing that
passion every single day!
When your why is strong enough,
you will find that this is just not a
challenge!
Create the habit of pursuing your
passion every single day; track
your actions in your calendar or a
notebook so you can begin to
measure your success, and watch
what happens!
watch video here- http://www.pureleverage.com/louisdbest/the-happiness-in-you/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by stanech: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2013
This country is so bleeped why should the meeting be behind closed doors? I don't trust these people...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2013
The only message i expect them to take back to their members is the full implementation of 2009 agreement. Anything short of that to me is rubbish.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by Olugbenger(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2013
Louisdbest: Do you know what the one thing
is that if you do it each and every
day, you WILL see your business
grow and move forward?
It’s taking ACTION – pursing your
passion!
IF your passion is to create a
business that provides a lifestyle
and income for you that will help
make your dreams come true,
then you NEED to be pursuing that
passion every single day!
When your why is strong enough,
you will find that this is just not a
challenge!
Create the habit of pursuing your
passion every single day; track
your actions in your calendar or a
notebook so you can begin to
measure your success, and watch
what happens!
watch video here- http://www.pureleverage.com/louisdbest/the-happiness-in-you/
by deir name we shall knw dem!!derailer!!!go create ur own thread...mods,mods,mods!!ban dis guy,na orda no be request!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by gerald09(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2013
13hours wow! And its took dem only 4 months to do dis.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by Dannylux: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2013
House rent cry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by talktrue1(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2013
That smile means a lot
Re: BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting by RockMaxi: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Open or be forced open simple.

(1) (Reply)

Borno Anambra Top Evacuees From Troubled Central Africa Republic-nema / Taking Stock Of Transformation In Transport Sector / The Plight Of Commercial Tricycle Operators In Uyo,akwaibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.