Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,884 members, 7,844,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ex-borno Governor, Sheriff, Acquires $72m Aircraft - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-borno Governor, Sheriff, Acquires $72m Aircraft (3342 Views)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / New Report Links Ex-governor Sheriff, Chad President To Boko Haram Sponsorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-borno Governor, Sheriff, Acquires $72m Aircraft by Abagworo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: I don't care if he's linked to the president or not.
The Northerners should be as passionate and vociferous when attacking and exposing their numerous corrupt governors as they are when attacking the president for their selfish interests.

Mention the northerners that attacked the President let me know.
Re: Ex-borno Governor, Sheriff, Acquires $72m Aircraft by sweetgala(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
gurnam:

Na your papa get NL...? Even Seun cannot arrogantly tell any member not to copy him......

Ode..Anuofia!

But guy we know say you be payaso, why you come bring your yeye come this side..
Abeg do as you have been told and stay in yaa lane.. angry
Re: Ex-borno Governor, Sheriff, Acquires $72m Aircraft by gurnam: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
sweet_gala:

But guy we know say you be payaso, why you come bring your yeye come this side..
Abeg do as you have been told and stay in yaa lane.. angry

What sort of stvpid language is that in bold... undecided

If they punish you for violating rule #21...you will go round whining...don't let me pounce here on you...or else you will regret entering into NL today...

person!
Re: Ex-borno Governor, Sheriff, Acquires $72m Aircraft by ikeyman00(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
@@@

any arrest yet?

this aboki should be probed!
Re: Ex-borno Governor, Sheriff, Acquires $72m Aircraft by drnoel: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
yemmy_tee: Wow Nigeria is going mad and even the daft northers now are into this madness,the state you ruled for 8yrs is the most dngerous state in africa presently and you are not doing anything to assist nigerians and your so called daft emirs to do something about it...wetin dey ur head nah jet..all of una wey dey use our money buy private jet and fleet of bullet prove cars...Una Go Sleep One Day And Will Wake In Hell..Make Una stuff bullet prove cum help una for dream attack...Awan Oloshi...First to comment sha

U see and then after u people will come and tell us Tumbawal for 2015 i mean what is wrong with APC and their supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Blocks Me On Twitter For Saying This (snapshot) / Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.