Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? (35128 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
nerodenero: From the likes that you have gathered from this your senseless post,it shows your kinds are many and unfortunately you and your kinds won't be alive to blame the medical scientists/surgeons from preventing your deaths when it come calling since God should not and can't take credit as you pointed out in your nonsense submission.

dude, are you afraid of death? maybe you need to become an atheist to understand death is natural and stop being afraid of ur imaginary sky god.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by ohisola(f): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

oh yes!! that is what he has been known for, taking credit for the work of medical scientists/surgeons who devote their life time in medical research and practice. unfortunately he (god) has not been great enough to stop sicknesses/diseases in the world.

Nothing can stop God from being great. He revealed to the scientist how to go about it.

The bible says, doctors prescribe but healing comes from God. Do u kn hw many persons went to the best hopitals were attended to by the best doctors in the world, yet they died? Ask Yar'Adua IT IS GOD THAT HEALS my dear.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
sarutobie:
Empty brain,empty vessel..making the loudest noise.
like you Abi... angry
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by dbride: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

oh yes!! that is what he has been known for, taking credit for the work of medical scientists/surgeons who devote their life time in medical research and practice. unfortunately he (god) has not been great enough to stop sicknesses/diseases in the world.

You 4got to also give credit to the medical/surgeons for creating and giving you life! Dumbass!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by nosike3(m): 12:29am On Nov 06, 2013
Desric: I thought this woman is Igbo, where were her Governors when the passionately hated and Dreaded yoruba(Fashola) took up her case and made sure that she lives again?" Igbos! Igbos! Igbos! Make una mouth no kill una o". Btw, when will we have this kinda facilities in Nigeria where we won't dying or rushing abroad for simple curable ailments? No wonder my brothers/sisters rush to the church to embrace God and blame satan( their enemy) for everything, praying fire and holy ghost burn and kill our enemies even when its a simple cough because if was comes to worse, no medical facility here to get good treatment and no money to travel abroad so we better run to the cheapest hospital which we can not see but believe, our church, our pastor and God. And that's why the whites are not as religious as we are because they do for themselves what need to be done instead of praying, fasting, casting and binding and waiting for the Lord to answer prayers. God save Nigeria
and a cow just spoke...
So quick to forget who contribute most to OJB Jezrel dilemma...
I wont insult your tribe but i must say this..
YOU ARE A MO..RON AND A SON OF A THOUSAND FATHER.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Gozzzy(m): 12:34am On Nov 06, 2013
O.T.I.S:

B@stard son of a m@d dog!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:
.So, atheism is real?
You must be a newbie. Frm foundation to the finish.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by COOLDUN: 3:04am On Nov 06, 2013
Life is good honestly, i thank those who contributed in many ways to make her treatment possible, and more thanks to God for healing her.At the time of your needs you will not lack helpers as you answered this lady at her critical time. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Archildao: 3:52am On Nov 06, 2013
Red_Card: I wish I could give you a thousand likes. People need to start facing realities. Everytime God, God, God like they've seen him before. If anty Ngozi had stayed back in her house without seeing a surgeon, would she have been alive today? He's great and yet many illnesses are been discovered everyday. Mtchewww!

emu pankere mimo wa...

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by purity80(m): 4:22am On Nov 06, 2013
Thank God, thank you gov Fashola, thank you Nigerians
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by emmabest2000(m): 4:59am On Nov 06, 2013
O.T.I.S:

silly comment grin
@Topic God Is Always Faithful

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Decryptor(m): 5:25am On Nov 06, 2013
Desric: I thought this woman is Igbo, where were her Governors when the passionately hated and Dreaded yoruba(Fashola) took up her case and made sure that she lives again?" Igbos! Igbos! Igbos! Make una mouth no kill una o". Btw, when will we have this kinda facilities in Nigeria where we won't dying or rushing abroad for simple curable ailments? No wonder my brothers/sisters rush to the church to embrace God and blame satan( their enemy) for everything, praying fire and holy ghost burn and kill our enemies even when its a simple cough because if was comes to worse, no medical facility here to get good treatment and no money to travel abroad so we better run to the cheapest hospital which we can not see but believe, our church, our pastor and God. And that's why the whites are not as religious as we are because they do for themselves what need to be done instead of praying, fasting, casting and binding and waiting for the Lord to answer prayers. God save Nigeria
And so what? After assisting one igbo actress financially, you then decide to illegally deport over 50 Igbos you labelled destitutes under the river Niger bridge...and he thinks igbos will clap for him! Btw, he wasn't the only one who assisted her so get your facts right!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by LadyH(f): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2013
sarutobie:
Empty brain,empty vessel..making the loudest noise.
u for just allow am revel for im moment of stupidity. trouble go jes dey im own, iyanga go come wake am. tufia!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by LadyH(f): 5:59am On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:
.So, atheism is real?
dnt mind some of diz peeps. living a good christian life was so "hard' to stick to, they chose to do the "needful" and deyl come here n b mkin a helluva noise. God is real and true and good. they know this fact. ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by LadyH(f): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2013
ucyoma:

I pity u, i can see God hasnt been gud to u & myt neva be.because of ur foul mouth . No wonder ur life is in.such shambles. 4 those of us He has bin gud to, we r grateful

LIKE if God has rilly bin gud to u
God has been good to him n He wont stop. He is always merciful. Jes pray so he and his cohorts will be arrested by the Holy Spirit. Some day.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by LadyH(f): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2013
sparkle Red:
I pray God does nt give u redcard cry
falls from Charles Inojie's stomach.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by victorazy(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2013
dbride:

You 4got to also give credit to the medical/surgeons for creating and giving you life! Dumbass!!!!

No he 4got to thank Apapa roadside mechanic for building Rangerover Spot grin
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by wordcat(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2013
ammyluv2002: Oh! Yes, I like....she's a living testimony, I'm so happy for her.

A living testimony of what science can do thru a well equiped hospitals and qualified doctors.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by guonno: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2013
The world is coming to an end, repent.

http://tesla.plunder.com/x/$O5xnfHhKsAaXTYhmT8VMaD8t37Ml2Lou/1VUEMK37CA/test.mp4
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Cateryn: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2013
O.T.I.S:

Only a fool will doubt o question God's greatness bcz dia are diseases/sicknesses in d world. Scientists/medical practitioners only try, God is d Giver of life & if He takes it no1 can question Him
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by tombeh(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Hey!!! Ngozi i'm very happy for your quick recovery.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2013
LadyH: dnt mind some of diz peeps. living a good christian life was so "hard' to stick to, they chose to do the "needful" and deyl come here n b mkin a helluva noise. God is real and true and good. they know this fact. ignore them.

Lol @ do the needful
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by sweetestboi(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2013
O.T.I.S:

r U̶̲̥̅̊ 4real?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by cejo(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2013
Pls somebody shld tell Ngozi nwosu 2 use her salvaged life 2 impact other pples life because God just saved her thus she is no better than does who couldn't make it so showcasing her body is not d matter of the moment bt living out a changed life n positively impacting others 4 Christ is d demand of the moment.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by nonysmith(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2013
.....wat is dis one saying...must every single thing been turned towards ethnic allegiance....and I knw say for ur cv wey u do to dey find job up and down u put ability to work as a team player and not tribal player
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Muffy2912: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2013
O.T.I.S:

You need to be medically and care fully checked.I hope yours will not defy solution.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by angelicbride(f): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2013
icebebe: wowwww she made ma dayyyyy
yes oo
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by joanpinkie(f): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2013

You started so badly, but I forgive you because you ended well. So go my son your sins are forgiven!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by kayClt(f): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2013
O.T.I.S:

who gives d scientists and d so called surgeons d knowledge to heal piple? Isn't it d same almighty God....abeg if u don't hv ani better tin to say shut dat pit u call a mouth.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by julietnwosu: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2013
thank God for her life
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by seangy4konji: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2013
she is looking happy and carefree...Ride on...One Nigeria...God heal us all and provide for us all...Say Amen....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe's Candle Light Procession In Lagos (Photos) / Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Borno Youths Stone Fake "Bad Man" Brought To Perform For Them After 2k Gate Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.