Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... (7250 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by 9Willywilly: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
APC is lead by Buhari, i want to ask Ndigbo if they have forgotten how Buhari killed unarmed Igbo infants and women?
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by bolayei: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
Buhari can not get the job done simple answer. The fact is i dont think anyone can get the job done the way Nigeria is now because we are biased towards each other, and the fact that we use ethnicity as a yardstick is our biggest barrier
Obiagelli:
what is the point beating about the bush, can Buhari get the job done? If yes then give it to him.
Age is never a yardstick, ibori, bankole, Daniel are young guys you know
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by PointB: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
9Willywilly: APC is lead by Buhari, i want to ask Ndigbo if they have forgotten how Buhari killed unarmed Igbo infants and women?

A son never forgets!
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
i perfectly understand the fear of Buhari, this time around he isn't a lone ranger, the funds ate here, the tactics, the packaging and most importantly an equally as popular running mate. Who wouldn't advocate a weaker candidate.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by 9Willywilly: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
PointB:
A son never forgets!
Buhari the Leader of APC said why he killed innocent kids was because he want to revenge. Innocent infants that knew nothing, Buhari shot them because he was going for a revenge.
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolayei: Buhari can not get the job done simple answer. The fact is i dont think anyone can get the job done the way Nigeria is now because we are biased towards each other, and the fact that we use ethnicity as a yardstick is our biggest barrier
Your suggestions are?
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by PointB: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Well, I rather vote Musiwa as President than vote the cold blooded murderer Buhari!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by cashkidisback1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
9Willywilly:
Buhari the Leader of APC said why he killed innocent kids was because he want to revenge. Innocent infants that knew nothing, Buhari shot them because he was going for a revenge.
i dont tink dt he wil b campaignin in d SE cuz he knws hw he is hated by igbos
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Katsumoto: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
PointB: By the way, if APC/Tinubu want to surrender their party to a Northerner by all means (whether deserving or not) why not Ribadu?

Has Ribadu not proven himself? Even after he was sold for six-pence by Tinubu the last time out, no one heard him complained, he simply moved on. Why not Ribadu, why must it be the old and dysfunctional Buhari, who probably doesn't even know how to use the internet let alone post comment on social media? Buhari is of the past, it is a great disservice to teeming Nigerian youth brimming with energy and idea and waiting in the wings for their time.

Buhari and his gang of old men, have had their chance, Nigeria has to move on, and away from them. They are not indispensable, and are certainly not need at this time.

Can a supporter of Real Madrid suggest whom Barcelona should have in their line up? You are a PDP supporter/official; how is it your headache whom APC, or any party for that matter, selects?

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
Bokobinhari is a confirmed loser and one thing I know is that he will never rule Nigeria again. grin grin

See the records:

Buhari tried with the SE using Chuba Okadigbo as running mate and lost;

He tried with the SW by using Tunde Bakare as running mate and lost;

Now he wants to try with the SS and he will___________;

LOSE as usual! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even if this vampire and boko haram sympathizer should take one of the angels in heaven as running mate, he will surely lose. grin grin grin grin

bokobinhari can only be president of the hausa/fulani republic in futa jalon. tongue
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Katsumoto:

Can a supporter of Real Madrid suggest whom Barcelona should have in their line up? You are a PDP supporter/official; how is it your headache whom APC, or any party for that matter, selects?

Don't mind him....he want someone from the North that GEJ can easily triumph. But with Buhari...it will extremely difficult if not almost impossible for GEJ to return..considering the current mood.
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by PointB: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Obiagelli: i perfectly understand the fear of Buhari, this time around he isn't a lone ranger, the funds ate here, the tactics, the packaging and most importantly an equally as popular running mate. Who wouldn't advocate a weaker candidate.

My dear,

For every penny that Buhari spend campaigning, a $100 will be spent sensitizing people on the kind of person he was, and will forever be - a murderer. For action and reaction are equal and opposite!
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Katsumoto:

except of course he wants to play a weakened team to stand a chance of victory
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
cashkid_is_back: i dont tink dt he wil b campaignin in d SE cuz he knws hw he is hated by igbos

He doesn't really need to come to SE to campaign....there is a reason they ensured that you have just 5 states perpetually.
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by 9Willywilly: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Many Moslem Yorubas want a Moslem core North to be president so that they will find it easier to loot our National Coffers
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
PointB:

My dear,

For every penny that Buhari spend campaigning, a $100 will be spent sensitizing people on the kind of person he was, and will forever be - a murderer. For action and reaction are equal and opposite!

Such sensitizing will only resonate with SE only....

For every reason you bring against Buhari....we will bring out 10 against JONATHAN.
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
I prefer a corrupt president anytime and any day to a blood-sucking, flesh-eating jihadist vampire like bokobinhari of Alquaelda's Peoples Party(APC). angry angry angry

This monster called bokobinhari condemned the SOE and openly displayed his anger because boko haram people were being killed by Soldiers. This vampire has never condemned the violent activities of boko haram and has never sympathized with the many innocents victims of boko haram attacks including even little children. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Bokobinhari will surely be president of hausa/fulani republic in futa jalon where they belong after they must have been pushed there. sad sad sad sad

Born to rule my foot. angry

1 Like

Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
9Willywilly: Many Moslem Yorubas want a Moslem core North to be president so that they will find it easier to loot our National Coffers

The way a Christian Southerner President and his Ministers have been looting the treasury like there is no tomorrow
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by PointB: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Katsumoto:

If Barcelona find it pertinent enough to source for comment on who they should pick in their line up in public forum, I trust you are smart enough to know the result. By the way can you prove that I am a PDP supporter/official? Is that another of your usual lies?
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
I prefer a corrupt president anytime and any day to a blood-sucking, flesh-eating jihadist vampire like bokobinhari of Alquaelda's Peoples Party(APC). angry angry angry

This monster called bokobinhari condemned the SOE and openly displayed his anger because boko haram people were being killed by Soldiers. This vampire has never condemned the violent activities of boko haram and has never sympathized with the many innocents victims of boko haram attacks including even little children. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Bokobinhari will surely be president of hausa/fulani republic in futa jalon where they belong after they must have been pushed there. sad sad sad sad

Born to rule my foot. angry

Just be prepared to seek asylum or a refuge status in Ivory Coast...
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
PointB:

My dear,

no worries sire we would be waiting, we don't need history books (lies) to spill gej's dirt. We have learnt from you guys, evident is Ngige's dirt for dirt in anambra. A taste of what to come
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by PointB: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

Such sensitizing will only resonate with SE only....

For every reason you bring against Buhari....we will bring out 10 against JONATHAN.

Fair enough. We have a game on our hands. I personally don't mind a zero-sum gain.
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by PointB: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Obiagelli:
no worries sire we would be waiting, we don't need history books (lies) to spill gej's dirt. We have learnt from you guys, evident is Ngige's dirt for dirt in anambra. A taste of what to come

This should suffice!

PointB:

Fair enough. We have a game on our hands. I personally don't mind a zero-sum gain.
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by PointB: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

He doesn't really need to come to SE to campaign....there is a reason they ensured that you have just 5 states perpetually.

True. Yet we lay bold claim to over a quarter of the population in your region, even over 40% in some of your states. Do the maths.
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by nku5: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
eye4eye:

Shimon Peres of Israel is 94, PM of India is 86, Mandela was 73 when he became President, Anenin of PDP is 82, Bamanga Tukur of PDP is 80, so what are you talking about? McCain was 71 when he contested against Obama to become president.

Not all the people in your list can be described as icons. Bros u no go like some fresh air (no pun intended) I refuse to accept that out of 160 million people its a 70 something year old ex-general that is our best candidate for 2015. What's wrong with someone like that minister of agriculture or his type in his age bracket.
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Katsumoto: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
PointB:

If Barcelona find it pertinent enough to source for comment on who they should pick in their line up in public forum, I trust you are smart enough to know the result. By the way can you prove that I am a PDP supporter/official? Is that another of your usual lies?

Why don't you allow everyone to vote and contest in your Ezendigbo NL contest? Why only those who have identified themselves as Igbo? Afterall, the election takes place in a public forum? I bet you didn't see that coming. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

White supremacists also have websites; do you think that just because you have access to the net your suggestion to them would be adhered to if they knew you were a ni.gga?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by cashkidisback1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

dt five states cn ruin his presidential ambition.i arleady knw dt mB,SE,SS wont vote for him.evn sw wil b divided along religious difference,so he is nt sure of all d supports in d sw..minorities in d north who ar xtians wont vote for him.d worst apc cn do is to present buhari as their candidates cux dt wil b d beginin of their doom
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
nku5:

Not all the people in your list can be described as icons. Bros u no go like some fresh air (no pun intended) I refuse to accept that out of 160 million people its a 70 something year old ex-general that is our best candidate for 2015. What's wrong with someone like that minister of agriculture or his type in his age bracket.
minister of what! Is that a curse tell me one of the guy's achievements pls don't say fertiliser
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
9Willywilly: APC is lead by Buhari, i want to ask Ndigbo if they have forgotten how Buhari killed unarmed Igbo infants and women?
Na everybody wey kill una?
Re: BUHARI/ AMAECHI For 2015. Hmmm... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
cashkid_is_back: dt five states cn ruin his presidential ambition.i arleady knw dt mB,SE,SS wont vote for him.evn sw wil b divided along religious difference,so he is nt sure of all d supports in d sw..minorities in d north who ar xtians wont vote for him.d worst apc cn do is to present buhari as their candidates cux dt wil b d beginin of their doom
which middle belt?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dep. Gov., 21 Commissioners, 16 Assembly Members Defect To PDP In Rivers State. / Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos / NSCDC Discover Bomb Making Factories In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.