Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,485 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance (4585 Views)

Congratulations: Ondo Town To Be Proclaimed Ondo City Tomorrow 5/12/2015. / What You Expect In Ondo Medical University, Ondo city, First medical university / PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ondo,an ancient city in southwest nigeria

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Free shuttle bus for primary and secondary students

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by bloggernaija: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
More pix
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Government actually promised to build a medical tourism village in the city,including a 100 bed world class trauma centre,heart diagnostic hospital,100 bed mother and child hospital,mortuary,doctor quaters,helipad/air strip ,college of medicine and university teaching hospital,meanwhile three out of all the various hospitals are now on use with doctor quaters,others still under construction

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
more on health,just in ondo city alone

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
More,government massively investing on health,pictures of governor and the osemawe of ondo

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by slimfit1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
I was enjoying everything until I saw that ambulance complete insult what ever is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
More

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
New government schools,saw 3 with my korokoro eyes completed,and can see other uncompleted ones
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
More

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
slim fit :
I was enjoying everything until I saw that ambulance complete insult what ever is worth doing is worth doing well.
which of the ambulance bro and what's wrong with it,meanwhile,various ambulance are being stationed at all the hospitals,some having more than two,might upload those new sets,but actually what wrong with it?

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Market,is the largest market in the state,got few pic

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Was in the town forfew days and really have fun,checkout this few place,toured like 3 different hotels
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by geeez: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nice one OP

I've always said that it can only get better here

Whether the party is APC, PDP, Labor or JJC, the only language the SW understands is development

If Ondo looks this good, what will you make of Akure?

God bless Yorubaland
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by jayjam(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
@OP, dnt 4get to show us d Idishin road,ayeyemi,infact all d roads in d town with their thousand years decadence,meanwhile dnt u eva say its a city,ok?d last time i checked there is no city in nigeria,all we av are glorified towns including abuja n lagos
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
Esportal lounge ondo

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Was here too,actually got the pics from the hotel photographer,here is polak hotel

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
Faith hotels,will upload more pictures later on roads under construction,dualisation and othersN@ faith hotel-,more coming 2moro

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by Theben(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
The city dry sha embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by Brimmie(m): 12:42am On Nov 06, 2013
Ondo City!?? Lol.. Oh Lord!!

See Labour Party Color Everywhr..

Nice Job OP!!

Akure Ni Mo Ti Ya cheesy
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by wolex200980: 6:03am On Nov 06, 2013
rubbish with billions of naira allocation collected.labour party my foot.glorify village.
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2013
wolex200980: rubbish with billions of naira allocation collected.labour party my foot.glorify village.
how is it a glorified village? And with all you are seeing in just a townni think you should be able to appreciate the government,they can do more,meanwhile a lot of projects are massively underconstruction as am typing,especially roads,so how is ondo a glorified village sir?
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Brimmie: Ondo City!?? Lol.. Oh Lord!!

Nice Job OP!!

Akure Ni Mo Ti Ya cheesy
ara awe!I don't care if it is ApC or apga colour evrywhere all we want is development,and what so funny calling ondo a city?
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 6:32am On Nov 06, 2013
geeez: Nice one OP

I've always said that it can only get better here

Whether its APC, PDP, Labor or JJC, the only language the SW understands is development

God bless Yorubaland
thank you bro,God bless nigeria too.
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2013
Theben: The city dry sha embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
how e take dry?u dey see empty seat,u come assume say na desert abi? Well I actually snap some of the pic on tuesday'working hours'
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2013
bloggernaija: More pix
more still coming
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2013
60% completed! stadium renovated ,a new one to be constructed around technology village'techville'

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by Michdear(f): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2013
Nice one op
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by freezy(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Brimmie: Ondo City!?? Lol.. Oh Lord!!

Nice Job OP!!

Akure Ni Mo Ti Ya cheesy

Really? Ara aba!! cheesy

Little wonder you always repping here. My formative years were in that town
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by nrdgeek: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2013
Nice job mate.
For those who don't know, Akure is the capital of Ondo state but this thread is about Ondo town/city. I'm trying to collate pictures of Akure, problem is, I dont know exactly where to go.
I'll open a thread soon but it'll only be a road trip
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by PaulJohn1: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Good to see Ondo state moving away from the league of one city(capital) state.

Went to Akure few months ago, it looks well organized and beautiful.

Kudos to Mimko for the transformation being witnessed in Ondo, but he needs to work more on the state IGR. He needs to start looking beyond the oil money being generated in the state and start to diversify the state's income.

Ondo is one of the most resourceful states in the country, with Bitumen, good soil for agriculture, oil and industries. I see no reason why Ondo can't build her own seaport, and tap from one of the things that make Lagos the #1 state in the country. Ondo should be competing with the likes of Ogun and Oyo and not young states like Osun and Ekiti in term of IGR.

Nice on @ op

Ondo: Ise Loogun ise...
Ondo A dara ooo wink
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
nice one op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan / MASSOB Loyalists, Al-mustapha, Fasheun, Mrs. Ojukwu Other Storm Owerri / Kogi State Governor, Commissioners, All Declare For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.