Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance (4476 Views)

Congratulations: Ondo Town To Be Proclaimed Ondo City Tomorrow 5/12/2015. / What You Expect In Ondo Medical University, Ondo city, First medical university / PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by ayuse(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
If the pix of the schools in this thread truely exist then I say kudos to Mimiko. Pls make all the schls in Ondo State like the ones I just saw in this thread so that kids can school in Ondo State.
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
caring heart mega schools,type A

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
More

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
ayuse: If the pix of the schools in this thread truely exist then I say kudos to Mimiko. Pls make all the schls in Ondo State like the ones I just saw in this thread so that kids can school in Ondo State.
yea is for real
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
nrd_geek: Nice job mate.
For those who don't know, Akure is the capital of Ondo state but this thread is about Ondo town/city. I'm trying to collate pictures of Akure, problem is, I dont know exactly where to go.
I'll open a thread soon but it'll only be a road trip
thanks bro,am still much around now,we can both do such tour,but a car to move around will do justice to that,have always want to do that of akure,anytime am in the state.
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Paul John: Good to see Ondo state moving away from the league of one city(capital) state.

Went to Akure few months ago, it looks well organized and beautiful.

Kudos to Mimko for the transformation being witnessed in Ondo, but he needs to work more on the state IGR. He needs to start looking beyond the oil money being generated in the state and start to diversify the state's income.

Ondo is one of the most resourceful states in the country, with Bitumen, good soil for agriculture, oil and industries. I see no reason why Ondo can't build her own seaport, and tap from one of the things that make Lagos the #1 state in the country. Ondo should be competing with the likes of Ogun and Oyo and not young states like Osun and Ekiti in term of IGR.

Nice on @ op

Ondo: Ise Loogun ise...
Ondo A dara ooo wink
yea bro,but FG need to approve that which might involve lots of steps,meanwhile odsg need to seriously work on is IGR,I so wish there is seaport already and train service from coastal/southern part of the state to central part
Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by topazjosh(m): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Stadium still under construction

Re: Ondo City And Impact Of Good Governance by PaulJohn1: 12:49am On Nov 08, 2013
topazjosh: yea bro,but FG need to approve that which might involve lots of steps,meanwhile odsg need to seriously work on is IGR,I so wish there is seaport already and train service from coastal/southern part of the state to central part

I'm not sure the Federal government is stopping any state that wants to build a seaport from building one. If I'm not wrong, Akwa Ibom built hers by herself, and I expect Ondo to do the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) / Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement / Buhari Seems To Be Leading. Results So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.