Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! (3814 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode / Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by cashkidisback1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
Polio:

Shut the fu....ck up, bloody pepper grinding machine!
mst u insult me to make ur point
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by onomeasike: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
A president whose children were going to school when the rest of the Nigerian schools were shut for official reasons.
A A president whose wife was busy and shamelessly collecting honorary awards in a foreign foreign university while nigeria's public universities were shut!
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by yomexp(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by cashkidisback1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
CyberG:

This is the problem with you people! You allege that Tinubu is corrupt but provide no evidence and choose to forget that the EFCC controlled by the GEJ PDP government put him in the docks less than a year ago and he was acquitted! Do you know something that the EFCC, judge, lawyers and the apparatus of the government does not know about Tinubu or you are just being an idiotic troll? If Tinubu is a thief, can you show me any governor in your entire state or zone of the country who has achieved anything close to what Tinubu did in 8 years? Just show it here!
it is a stranger in nig dt does nt knw dt Tinubu is corrupt n a looter
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by onomeasike: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
cashkid_is_back: it is a stranger in nig dt does nt knw dt Tinubu is corrupt n a looter

You are the special adviser to the corrup president.Tinubu will outlive all of you. I will vote for where ever he pitches his tent.I will follow tinubu.I trust him more than Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by onomeasike: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
I I will never vote for an incompetent and corrupt president whose under his watch 40% of of nigeria's crude crude oil is being stolen. Instead of him to arrest his people, he went to china to borrow a loan.
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by CyberG: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
cashkid_is_back: it is a stranger in nig dt does nt knw dt Tinubu is corrupt n a looter

You have a right to your opinion even if it bothers on ignorance and idiocy! The funny thing is that Tinubu does not even know you exist or read your comments here and even the GEJ who controls the police and EFCC will watch his mouth carefully before he says something about him! In real life, I bet you cannot come close to 1 KM of where Tinubu will be, that should give you an idea of your irrelevance!
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by Mftivi: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
CyberG:

You have a right to your opinion even if it bothers on ignorance and idiocy! The funny thing is that Tinubu does not even know you exist or read your comments here and even the GEJ who controls the police and EFCC will watch his mouth carefully before he says something about him! In real life, I bet you cannot come close to 1 KM of where Tinubu will be, that should give you an idea of your irrelevance!
if u can't come close to 1KM too get your own idea tooo. don't mind whatever the argument but this line of yours is very dark
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by dridowu: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
cashkid_is_back: dude,Tinubu is a looter n is d worst dt has ever hapened in d sw.evn nw he is stil looting lagos n d entire sw dry.he spent 8yrs in office bt he cant build a gud hospital dt cn perform ordinary knee surgery injury
i refer u back to ur post where are cautioning a moniker not to use dirty word b4 he can proof his point, y did u also have to call tinubu names without proofing ur point ?
https://www.nairaland.com/1504519/indicting-photos-picture-peter-obi#19303782
cashkid_is_back: mst u cal him names to make ur point sad sad
for the hosiptal , if u remeber patience jonathan die 7 times in germany hospital, what are u going to say about that, sulivan chime was in 4rin hospital for good 5 months, what will u say abt dat ?
u can read ds abt madam patience jonathan
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/i-was-dead-for-7-days-patience-jonathan/
for sulivan chime u can also read ds
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/this-chime-is-sick-/141577/
i intentionally quote vanguard and thisday paper so that you wont say its apc papers so they are lying against them
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by CyberG: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mftivi:
if u can't come close to 1KM too get your own idea tooo. don't mind whatever the argument but this line of yours is very dark

Are you working with multiple IDs?? grin grin I think that truth jabbed you too hard! Well, I can tell you that if I needed to talk to Tinubu or anyone in the SW, all I need to do is to mention my name and make a case for why I need to do whatever, I am guaranteed of audience at the VERY least! You and your sidekick (other IDs) have no chance in hell, you'd probably be kicked to where you really belong! LMAO grin grin
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by FreeGlobe(f): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
onomeasike: I I will never vote for an incompetent and corrupt president whose under his watch 40% of of nigeria's crude crude oil is being stolen. Instead of him to arrest his people, he went to china to borrow a loan.
does SW own any oil? why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by Mftivi: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
CyberG:

Are you working with multiple IDs?? grin grin I think that truth jabbed you too hard! Well, I can tell you that if I needed to talk to Tinubu or anyone in the SW, all I need to do is to mention my name and make a case for why I need to do whatever, I am guaranteed of audience at the VERY least! You and your sidekick (other IDs) have no chance in hell, you'd probably be kicked to where you really belong! LMAO grin grin
lolll. typical kid. I just arranged this demo to show that guy u insulted that you are the one who is more irrelevant. sleep well
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Why una won give GEJ high BP?
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by cashkidisback1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
CyberG:

i dont gv a fvk whether he knws dt am in existence before expressin n condemning wat is bad..besides dis is a public forum n tinubu might hv a moniker or b a guest here
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by Vock(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
onomeasike: A president whose children were going to school when the rest of the Nigerian schools were shut for official reasons.
A A president whose wife was busy and shamelessly collecting honorary awards in a foreign foreign university while nigeria's public universities were shut!
Gbam... #lobatan... is this the kind of person my dad wants me to vote for come 2015?? I'd rather vote for the devil
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by cashkidisback1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
dridowu: i refer u back to ur post where are cautioning a moniker not to use dirty word b4 he can proof his point, y did u also have to call tinubu names without proofing ur point ?
https://www.nairaland.com/1504519/indicting-photos-picture-peter-obi#19303782
for the hosiptal , if u remeber patience jonathan die 7 times in germany hospital, what are u going to say about that, sulivan chime was in 4rin hospital for good 5 months, what will u say abt dat ?
u can read ds abt madam patience jonathan
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/i-was-dead-for-7-days-patience-jonathan/
for sulivan chime u can also read ds
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/this-chime-is-sick-/141577/
i intentionally quote vanguard and thisday paper so that you wont say its apc papers so they are lying against them
guy,u dont hv to compare pej n chime 's ailment wit dt of tinubu.chime was evn treated ist in parklane(enugu govt hospital)before he was referred to d uk unlike tinubu dt was sufferin frm ordinary kneel injury wic a well equipped clinic in lagos cn treat.bt hvn't spent 8yrs,he cn nt build a standard hospital or evn equippin d existin ones

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by onomeasike: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:
does SW own any oil? why cry more than the bereaved?

When the naira is being excessively devalued due to high national debt, it no longer matters where oil is.More importantly, it has been said that the president is aware and the stolen crude is is being exchanged for arms to prosecute a secession war when he's voted out in 2015
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by 0monnakoda: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
aariwa: the greatest thing that that would happen to nigeria will be a unity between igbos and yorubas because that is where we have the greatest minds in this country called nigeria.it is already happening in the field of play i.e iheanacho and awoniyi combination in eaglets
goal scoring.
Such unity is a pipedream as long as the Ibo do not recognize their place as a junior partner and stop trying to measure prick with their elders

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by taharqa: 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Yea!! Tinubu is 'slaying PDP' arite; But, he is also 'slaying' another Group of people mercilessly:

[size=16]LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY CONCESSIONINIG/'UN'CONCESSIONING FRAUD[/size]
Smoothest FRAUD in this country's history. Period...

A road that is supposed to cost #50bn (already abnormally costly at #1bn per km, sm would say) to be constructed by d Concessionaires who are then expected to recoup their costs AFTER they must have finished construction tru tolling. After 7 years the road is no where near completion, yet d Concessionaires started collecting tolls illegally in d last 3 years (at an average of #4.2billion annually according to results from Survey conducted by the Concessionaire in 2011). Suddenly, in stead of d LASG terminating d contract Or, at least pressuring d Concessionaire to implement their own terms of d contract, the Govt is amazingly paying them #15bn to 'buy back' this failed Concession, #6.8bn and #3.5bn to pay the Debts and 3rd party liabilities incurred by the failed Concessionaire (yes, LASG is willing to even pay these people's debt!!!) ie more than #25bn in total.

This is apart from d #5bn the Govt initiali paid to d Concessionaires at d start of d scheme. And, WAIT for it: LASG also intends borrowing #87.7bn by raising a bond to then build d road itself . That is more than #103bn in total. This is from a project that was suppossed to cost #50bn (which was considered even too expensive at this figure then)!!! And to make d whole mata worse, d LASG wud still retain this same failed Concessaire, and apparently STILL PAY THEM either to collect tolls on d road or continuing building d road!!!.

THE QUESTION IS: WHO IS BEHIND THIS LCC CONCESSIONAIRE?? Who is chopping these humongous money from Lagos State Tax payers, with impunity? And why the UNIMAGINABLE Hypocritical SILENCE from peeps?

http://www.tellng.com/business/question-over-lekki-concession-buy-back

http://allafrica.com/stories/201308300319.html

UPDATE:

#sorry, the total amount that wud eventuali be spent is more than #130bn, and not even the #103bn I initiali thought: #15bn to 'buy back' d FAILED Concession; #6.8bn and #3.5bn to pay the Debts incurred by the FAILED Concessionaire; #5bn initiali paid by d LASG to d Concessionaire at d start of d project; and of course, d #87.7bn the LASG wud borrow tru placing Bonds to 'complete' d road. Adding all these, plus the monies the Concessionaires have collected since 2011 as Tolls, shld begin to give d fuller extent of d amount involved in this Fraud!!!....

Oh! Shiit: I also forgot to add d #35bn d Concessionaires said they already spent on the largely unfinished road. Adding everything will lead to a total of bw #170- #180bn spent on a 49km Road.
Also, at an Interest rate of bw 10%-15% that the LASG would have to pay (annually?) in order to access the original Principal Bond sum of #87.7billion, the total cost that would be spent to construct this fraud of a road would then certainly cross the #200billion-mark
!

I feel SICK in the stomach right now embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by dridowu: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2013
cashkid_is_back: guy,u dont hv to compare pej n chime 's ailment wit dt of tinubu.chime was evn treated ist in parklane(enugu govt hospital)before he was referred to d uk unlike tinubu dt was sufferin frm ordinary kneel injury wic a well equipped clinic in lagos cn treat.bt hvn't spent 8yrs,he cn nt build a standard hospital or evn equippin d existin ones
if GEJ (PEJ) and Chime are serious about Nigeria they would have built a world class hospital in Nigeria, equipped with the best of equipment , also equipped with the best hands , and that would have prevent them from travelling outside the contry for treatment. Imagine if it was ordinary man on the street that suffers from dat pej and chime disease, ur guess is as good as mine ( na rip be dat) That shows that they are insincere about the con3 called Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by collynzo2(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2013
aariwa: the greatest thing that that would happen to nigeria will be a unity between igbos and yorubas because that is where we have the greatest minds in this country called nigeria.it is already happening in the field of play i.e iheanacho and awoniyi combination in eaglets goal scoring.
Men that combination is something else. If only we can find that kind in politics.
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by collynzo2(m): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2013
onomeasike: A president whose children were going to school when the rest of the Nigerian schools were shut for official reasons.
Can you name his children and the school they attend? Say what you know. Anyway, whatever you write here could still be applied to APC leaders and Tinubu. Remember he travelled abroad for a common knee surgery while people in the Lagos he ruled for 8 years are still dying from cholera and malaria. There are many such examples.
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by collynzo2(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Mftivi:
Very useless line indeed. The guy is a sycophant.
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by oluwashaddow(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Tinubu > Awolowo
I knw ur pain n problem is dat u av no leader u can truly call ur own
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by remarkD(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2013
You are not being honest with yourself....
Here's a question that might help you see that:

if Fashola was in PDP and BAT hand-picked someone else to replace him in AD/ACN/APC... who do you think would have won?

its funny that you believe that the people choose their leaders....
onomeasike:

Save your grammar, the southwest know their political history. If tinubu is a failure like you, his proteges would not have been voted in place of your party.the pdp.
Tinubu led all their campaigns and the sophisticated southwest endorsed his leadership.
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by WildChild00(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2013
Tinubu, a great politician with wealth of experience, but always make the greatest mistake, by not leading by examples.
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by ba7man(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2013
I think this Country needs to go back to practicing regional Governments so that they can elect G.E.J and his cohorts to rule over them in the East/S.S........
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by danot1030: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2013
obasanjo may not fear anybody bt he sure fear n respect tinibus political ingenuity, base on dis i knw obasanjo wil do evrytin 2 disuade g7 governors from crossing 2 apc, am so certain dat d recent indoor meetin wit d g7s is not unconectd 2 dis fact.
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by OrigamiIII: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2013
cashkid_is_back: dude,Tinubu is a looter n is d worst dt has ever hapened in d sw.evn nw he is stil looting lagos n d entire sw dry.he spent 8yrs in office bt he cant build a gud hospital dt cn perform ordinary knee surgery injury

You castigate Tinubu at every given opportunity without being mindfull of how his own switch people reveres him.You risk your entire ethnic clones living within his jurisdiction in the eventual outbreak of hostilities.I have observed keenly most of the post by sw-therners haven't made any attempt at castigating any s-eastern leader the way you guys do.Leave tinubu alone for his people to determine if he is a good leader or not.
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by docsholz(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2013
Guys let's be honest we all know tinubu is very corrupt and a chronic looter
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2013
CyberG:

This is the problem with you people! You allege that Tinubu is corrupt but provide no evidence and choose to forget that the EFCC controlled by the GEJ PDP government put him in the docks less than a year ago and he was acquitted! Do you know something that the EFCC, judge, lawyers and the apparatus of the government does not know about Tinubu or you are just being an idiotic troll? If Tinubu is a thief, can you show me any governor in your entire state or zone of the country who has achieved anything close to what Tinubu did in 8 years? Just show it here!
The only good thing that Tinubu did was Fashola he brought to cover up. Just my opinion
Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
cashkid_is_back: wat has he done in sw to reduce d rate of almajiris n area boys produced there
the same thing ur leaders has done to reduce kidnapping, militancy, robbery, oil bukering and so on in the east!

By the way, ain't the SW the most peaceful in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Lagos State Looked 50 Years Ago (Pics) / President Reveals : Why I Didn’t Sign Amended Constitution – Jonathan / Installing The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.