Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face (11998 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: You denied you're not Ashawomisso and you condemn oil with personality disorder is telling me to get a life hahahaha this we really in the end times. grin

Y is it givin u sleepless nights ..

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmmm. . . This Khalessi of a person must be so troublesome, that's how she abi na he picked on me in my own thread.
You get luck say i never ready for you. NONSENSE!! angry

#TeamGOM
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
demelza: See wetin I miss. cry
Why you no go miss am? You too like fight. grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
I have a life. I don't have to lie to feel accepted!!
Nadia_SA1: yawn!!

I will get fcukd the day u decide to get a life of ur own
like I said earlier don't flatter yourself. You can't give me sleepless night not now not tomorrow your existence is meaningless to me.
Nadia_SA1:
Y is it givin u sleepless nights ..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: Dry BBM thread you say, cow I guess I've to take a screen shot of my contacts... Cos unlike you I've got balls I don't need to hide behind a cloak to make my feelings known. P.s English isn't hard to learn it took me 45 mins to understand what you typed. undecided
Chai! Demelza,where are u? grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: Another puzzy-whipped nigga mesmerized by a South African cow with saddle bags and low self esteem. undecided
Chai! Where is Abu? grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: I have a life. I don't have to lie to feel accepted!! like I said earlier don't flatter yourself. [B]You can't give me sleepless night not now not tomorrow your existence is meaningless to me.[/b]
u sure know how to contradict urslf....

Same persin who wrote Who cares??
But still left a comment.. Talkin ish bout my dressing n pix if u seriously don't care nd don't hv a fckn clue that I exist babe I don't think u would hve noticed all that..

I swear I never knew u existed till u mention me...
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
homesteady: Please its okay oh!!
Nah! Don't u dare! angry

They are really entertaining. Somebody just gotta serve a ban. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
And is that suppose to hurt me? "You don't have a clue I existed" blah blah blah I don't give a phuck simply put I don't care I dropped a comment e pain you. Why didn't you attack others or you dey fear them? undecided
Nadia_SA1: u sure know how to contradict urslf....

Same persin who wrote Who cares??
But still left a comment.. Talkin ish bout my dressing n pix if u seriously don't care nd don't hv a fckn clue that I exist babe I don't think u would hve noticed all that..

I swear I never knew u existed till u mention me...

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: And is that suppose to hurt me? "You don't have a clue I existed" blah blah blah I don't give a phuck simply put I don't care I dropped a comment e pain you. Why didn't you attack others or you dey fear them? undecided
babe I don't care bout ur feelings..
The ones that were commenting there where on bout the two accounts that were opened after I deactivated..
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
But urs was directed straight to me.. I have no clue what my dressing hips or whatever has to do with that thread
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Whether my hips r big saggy whatever u wan call it ..its mine we no share it..I no make myslf..

That's just me

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nomski0(f): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Whoa!! grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Whether u found that my black dress fugly like snake skins own its mine I love it

We have different taste!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Agbgift(f): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
#Infela's voice. When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am, na wetin he dey find?...
Palava he dey find! Palava oo oooo ooo.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Whether my pics r taken by high quality pics or not I don't c where it concern u..

That's y I quoted u on here @ the first place..

Bbe I'm done e_fighting with u or whatever u call it..

Its just not me..I don't have 3 dragons like u do

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Boring you need to get out more. grin
Nadia_SA1: Whether my pics r taken by high quality pics or not I don't c where it concern u..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Whether my pics r taken by high quality pics or not I don't c where it concern u..

If i was you i wouldn't even quote her at first.

#TeamGOM
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Chai! Where is Abu? grin

grin grin that was a Knock out! Did you expect him to come back grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
homesteady:

grin grin that was a Knock out! Did you expect him to come back grin
Like seriously grin grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Dannylux: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
why una dey fight fight today undecided
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sorry am not normally like this,this erema make I bore. embarassed
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by demelza: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Chai! Demelza,where are u? grin
I dey here kampe!
First class entertainment
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Harddaysnight(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: B!tch you need to get phucked finger!ng isn't helping. grin
This is wicked!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: If i was you i wouldn't even quote her at first.

#TeamGOM
I didn't want to quote her @ first but what she said bout me last night I swear it got to me..

I just couldn't keep quiet!!
I don't ever remember talking bad about some1 jusr to make myself feel better.. If I opened that thread I don't think that would still give her the right to try nd put me down or call me names ..mayb I take things too serious

But anyway its ok..let her have her ways..
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Hmmmm. . . This Khalessi of a person must be so troublesome, that's how she abi na he picked on me in my own thread.
You get luck say i never ready for you. NONSENSE!! angry

#TeamGOM

GOM is never ready grin that's how in that your polite insults thread, you ran away! grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Harddaysnight(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: Another puzzy-whipped nigga mesmerized by a South African cow with saddle bags and low self esteem. undecided
Na person pikin dem stroke like this, chai!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by demelza: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I didn't want to quote her @ first but what she said bout me last night I swear it got to me..

I just couldn't keep quiet!!
I don't ever remember talking bad about some1 jusr to make myself feel better.. If I opened that thread I don't think that would still give her the right to try nd put me down or call me names ..mayb I take things too serious

But anyway its ok..let her have her ways..
Dont go yet!
I am just warming up pls. cry
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Harddaysnight(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I wonder which of ur 3 dragons type this..haha.
Ps english is not everyones first language..
Gbagaun!!!
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
demelza: Dont go yet!
I am just warming up pls. cry
I only hve 1 dragon it don tire..

I believe I'm done ..u can take it from here ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lover Boy! See Names And Photos Of All Davido's Ex Girlfriends Before Chioma / Soji Omobanke Weds Canadian Mother Of Two / Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.