Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face (11994 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
See Wetin shine shine teeth dey cause. Need to change the type of people I laugh with this boy ain't even my mate......God forgive me I know say I don fall your hands today. cry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by AbuMikey(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2013

coolcoolcool
Mi o raye shiit mehn.!

Don't take it personal wink

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by AbuMikey(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2013

....now know how it feels to be hit real hard ? undecided

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
What the phuck are you talking about? Hit who hard pls read all the nonsense you wrote and come again. cheesy
Abu Mikey:

....now know how it feels to be hit real hard ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by AbuMikey(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: What the phuck are you talking about? Hit who hard pls read all the nonsense you wrote and come again. cheesy

Yo babe, all that is now in the Past wink

How You dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Abu,Khalessi and the rest,we all are friends. Why fighting with each other

Please,don't attack me. I don't have the liver to fight. cry
such a weakling. So much for a supposedly guy.
What sort of man cry anyway?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
#me@:

Mtcheew!
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
So mcuh love Adele- Im so sending fire to this rain

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by justplainpaul(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: So in your language this is how you talk to a friend huh? I've seen better written English by a five year old kid with Down syndrome.

JESUS CHRIST! The boy don collect another K.O.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Michael didn't comeback as i expected jare! *dissapointed* lipsrsealed

#TeamGOM
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by justplainpaul(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: Yeah because your puzzy-whipped everything sounds like vagîna to you. grin
Na man, woman dey pound like this? Shiit!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by justplainpaul(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
walahi, if this khalessi babe go 'yo mama show' for America, she go finish those black Americans with yab. see as she make two people humble theirselves for this thread. The babe too badt.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
#me@:

You are just looking for my trouble,but I won't oblige you.

Thanks. I hope u experienced an or.gasm from quoting me? smiley
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
homesteady:

Mtcheew!
Don't mind 'him' grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by EmyLeo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Chai!!! This gal get sharp mouth! Walahi! Fear her! embarassed
true talk bro... D first 2/3 comments she made na fire....
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Dannylux: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
This thread deserves an award for the most derailed thread on nairaland undecided
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannylux: This thread deserves an award for the most derailed thread on nairaland undecided
Then you've not seen any thread yet!

#TeamGOM
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by solomon111(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
I wonder why some guys don't learn.
Never get drawn into verbal contests with women,cos you will not win.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by freecocoa(f): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
This Khaleesi sha, I don't want to imagine how strong your khaldrogo must be cos if he isn't, I pity am, you sure are mouthed grin.

Nadia sha, I actually like you but walai I don't get you.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Pdizzle(m): 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
tigress khalessi
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Pdizzle: tigress khalessi
oh puleeez.
Cnt pack brains as a result of burst head.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: You are just looking for my trouble,but I won't oblige you.

Thanks. I hope u experienced an or.gasm from quoting me? smiley
pukes. Ur dirty. Gosh
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Thugnificent(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2013
Khalessi: See Wetin shine shine teeth dey cause. Need to change the type of people I laugh with this boy ain't even my mate......God forgive me I know say I don fall your hands today. cry
What are you feeling like now? Old woman E-fighting with teenagers and you think you're now an E-champion abi? **spits** angry

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2013
#me@:

pukes. Ur dirty. Gosh

You really want a fight here! undecided
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2013
homesteady:

You really want a fight here! undecided
Exactly what he is looking for. I don't think I have his time.

I wonder why he hasn't saw fit to respond to you. He must be afraid of you. grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Definition of cowardice somborii??

ok, this!:
Danhumprey: Exactly what he is looking for. I don't think I have his time.

I wonder why he hasn't saw fit to respond to you. He must be afraid of you. grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2013
Austeenx: angry angry angry
who stole your RUBB vaseline?
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2013
#me@:

who stole your RUBB vaseline?

bushyässbängër. undecided
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Austeenx:

bushyässbängër. undecided
i dont get you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lover Boy! See Names And Photos Of All Davido's Ex Girlfriends Before Chioma / Soji Omobanke Weds Canadian Mother Of Two / Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.