Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,504 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face (11997 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
At last! The war is over
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by demelza: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I only hve 1 dragon it don tire..

I believe I'm done ..u can take it from here ooo
It was a nice bout while it lasted though.
There aint nothing sweeter than cat fights.
God bless women! grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I didn't want to quote her @ first but what she said bout me last night I swear it got to me..

I just couldn't keep quiet!!
I don't ever remember talking bad about some1 jusr to make myself feel better.. If I opened that thread I don't think that would still give her the right to try nd put me down or call me names ..mayb I take things too serious

But anyway its ok..let her have her ways..
They can only phuck with you when you give them attention, she threw something at me but i just silenced it with one word.

Don't ever let any come back from a nairalander or any other e-personality to get at you!
I've been yabbed ehn, azzin. . . Wicked yab but still i stood still and no be me be this?? wink
If you think she's got you down real bad just try posting sheet on the politics section. After they deal with you ehn, you go deactivate again grin
Abeg oo! Don't take anything serious. . . You only live once cheesy

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
homesteady:

grin grin that was a Knock out! Did you expect him to come back grin
I tell you. It was classic knock out. But he should be man enough to come end what he started. grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: They can only phuck with you when you give them attention, she threw something at me but i just silenced it with one word.

Don't ever let any come back from a nairalander or any other e-personality to get at you!
I've been yabbed ehn, azzin. . . Wicked yab but still i stood still and no be me be this?? wink
If you think she's got you down real bad just try posting sheet on the politics section. After they deal with you ehn, you go deactivate again grin
Abeg oo! Don't take anything serious. . . You only live once cheesy

#TeamGOM
I hear u ooo..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by demelza: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: I tell you. It was classic knock out. But he should be man enough to come end what he started. grin
Habatically!
Do you want him to be massacred?
Leave him in peace biko. One blow is enough.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Harddaysnight(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: Sorry am not normally like this this erema make I bore. embarassed
pls have mercy. its obvious she is a bore and a learner.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I hear u ooo..

Join the #TeamGOM and we 'll always defend and stand by you anytime this kinda sheet happens again. wink

#TeamGOM
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
demelza: Dont go yet!
I am just warming up pls. cry
Badt gal! Take your time ooo. grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yeah she is South African and she is mating with an asylum seeker. undecided
Harddaysnight: pls have mercy. its obvious she is a bore and a learner.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Homesteady i didn't run joor! It's just that i was busy on Facebook trying to lock up a music contract at that time.

#TeamGOM
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Join the #TeamGOM and we 'll always defend and stand by you anytime this kinda sheet happens again. wink

#TeamGOM

I'm a big girl c I never call any1 for backup on my first nd last e_fight..

I try small.. Cheiiii Team Gom I kno no ..
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nadia_SA1:
I'm a big girl c I never call any1 for backup on my first nd last e_fight..

I try small.. Cheiiii Team Gom I kno no ..
We know you'r a big girl, we even got alotta big guys in our team. . . Guys that can define your bad side+stupidity with just two lines. . . But they're still in the Team, you know why?

Cause everybody needs a shoulder to rest on. wink

#TeamGOM
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: We know you'r a big girl, we even got alotta big guys in our team. . . Guys that can define your bad side+stupidity with just two lines. . . But they're still in the Team, you know why?

Cause everybody needs a shoulder to rest on. wink

#TeamGOM
but I have my imaginary Chukz to cry on..
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
If I join this team will u guys buy me high quality cam, new dress ,take me to gym since my hips don fall..
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: @Homesteady i didn't run joor! It's just that i was busy on Facebook trying to lock up a music contract at that time.

#TeamGOM

Ok! I believe you grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Stunner1(f): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: You denied you're not Ashawomisso and you condemn oil with personality disorder is telling me to get a life hahahaha we are really in the end times. grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nadia_SA1: but I have my imaginary Chukz to cry on..
Lol
Nadia_SA1: If I join this team will u guys buy me high quality cam, new dress ,take me to gym since my hips don fall..
@Giiyaz will do all that with no doubt or uneaziness.

#TeamGOM
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
homesteady:

Ok! I believe you grin
Tenk. kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Lol[b]@Giiyaz[/b] will do all that with no doubt or uneaziness.

#TeamGOM
ehe now u talking gimme two days i'll answer u
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nadia_SA1: ehe now u talking gimme two days i'll answer u
Ok, take your time. kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yungsix's babe is really pretty. smiley
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by NadiaSA1(f): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Ok, take your time. kiss

#TeamGOM
cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by justplainpaul(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: B!tch you need to get phucked finger!ng isn't helping. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Forzap: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
homesteady:

grin grin that was a Knock out! Did you expect him to come back grin

confirm K.O grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nadia_SA1:
Y is it givin u sleepless nights ..
maybe she loves you, maybe :/ huh
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Vivly(f): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Why did I miss this thread at the start?
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by AbuMikey(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi: Another puzzy-whipped nigga mesmerized by a South African cow with saddle bags and low self esteem. undecided

Are You for real? , didn't I call you my friend?, isn't Nadia my friend too?

Trying to stop an e-fight between two of my female e-friends makes me a Nigga mesmerized by a SouthAfrican?

Now lemme tell You this If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an a55. I've heard smarter things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's.

I'm not bothered about what you gonna spew next.

Nonesense!! angry

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Double post!
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Don't be a sissy I saw that. undecided
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Are You for real? , didn't I call you my friend?, isn't Nadia my friend too?

Trying to stop an e-fight between two of my female e-friends makes me a Nigga mesmerized by a SouthAfrican?

Now lemme tell You this If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass. I've heard smarter things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's.

I'm not bothered about what you gonna spew next.

Nonesense!! angry

Abeg abeg abeg!! The war is over! grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by demelza: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
homesteady: Abeg abeg abeg!! The war is over! grin
Stop being a party pooper!
Warrisdis? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lover Boy! See Names And Photos Of All Davido's Ex Girlfriends Before Chioma / Soji Omobanke Weds Canadian Mother Of Two / Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.