Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face (11995 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
So in your language this is how you talk to a friend huh? I've seen better written English by a five year old kid with Down syndrome.
Abu Mikey:

Stop it!! Just stop it!!! angry

WTF is wrong with You?

Abu Mikey:

Are You for real? , didn't I call you my friend?, isn't Nadia my friend too?

Trying to stop an e-fight between two of my female e-friends makes me a Nigga mesmerized by a SouthAfrican?

Now lemme tell You this If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an a55. I've heard smarter things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's.

I'm not bothered about what you gonna spew next.

Nonesense!! angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Vivly(f): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
See as everybody dey wait for the next post.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by demelza: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ghen! Ghen!!
Part 2 don start.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
demelza: Stop being a party pooper!
Warrisdis? grin

grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
That's why I like this celebrity section!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Are You for real? , didn't I call you my friend?, isn't Nadia my friend too?

Trying to stop an e-fight between two of my female e-friends makes me a Nigga mesmerized by a SouthAfrican?

Now lemme tell You this If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an a55. I've heard smarter things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's.

I'm not bothered about what you gonna spew next.

Nonesense!! angry

Chei! Abu has fire up his defence. The war seem like it's gonna take a different twist. grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
**spreads mat**
**sleeps on it with throngs on**
**watching**
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vivly: See as everybody dey wait for the next post.
Choi! Where have you been? You missed alot. embarassed
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
No he should come hard. grin
Dannylux:

Be Nice angry
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vivly: You no dey change song. At times like this, use another song
I kinda like the song at the moment,though I'm a fan of Country Rock/Pop music. cool
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Come on boy you started well. Is this ish all you've got? smiley
Abu Mikey:

Aww, it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand. undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
I just dey observe! shocked grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannylux:

Be Nice angry
Tell them ooo,Danny. angry

Where in Okija Juju's name is Homesteady angry
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
I rather hit my head on the wall than argue with somebody that is possessed with a dragon! lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: I rather hit my head on the wall than argue with somebody that is possessed with a dragon! lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abu,Khalessi and the rest,we all are friends. Why fighting with each other

Please,don't attack me. I don't have the liver to fight. cry
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by demelza: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannylux:

Be Nice angry
Please!
We dont want any peace-makers on this thread.
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Dannylux: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mikey is my good pal, I love Game of thrones...you guys should stop already? sad
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Dannylux: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
demelza: Please!
We dont want any peace-makers on this thread.

*runs away* grin
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Khalessi:
undecided
*runs away* lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Am sure you know a lot about dirty girls, because your a dirty boy and you know what they say about birds of the same feather........ grin
Abu Mikey:

You occasionally stumble over the truth, but you quickly pick yourself up and carry on as if nothing happened, but then I could agree with you, but I would be wrong, so get off my mentions now!!

I'm not gonna exchange words with You one more time.
Dirty girl!! *spits* angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by homesteady(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
OK! that's enough! [size=50]Abu and Khalessi sheath your swords[/size] angry
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by AbuMikey(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
homesteady: OK! that's enough! [size=50]Abu and Khalessi sheath your swords[/size] angry

[size=21pt]

I'm done sire smiley

[/size]
Re: PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face by Danhumprey: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: .
Khalessi: .
You both could make a cute couple,that even Sexkillz and Ogugua would be jealous of. Just sheath your swords and give each other a kiss. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lover Boy! See Names And Photos Of All Davido's Ex Girlfriends Before Chioma / Soji Omobanke Weds Canadian Mother Of Two / Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.