Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» (876 Views)

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan / Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
People has started it again! Lies spreading every were saying Gov. Ameachi ask for bloodshed! He did not!

Gov. Amaechi say: “They are so desperate that they have gone to hire Commissioner Mbu as the military wing of the PDP. One thing you should know is that the police will come after you. The only way to stop them is the people’s power. When you hear of impunity, It’s because you allow it. When you hear that Amaechi is courageous, it’s because I take risk. You must come out when we ask you to do so. [size=13pt]There is no revolution without blood. The only revolution without blood is reform."[/size]
“Anyday they are ready for a debate, I’m ready. I call them thieves, let them reply me."
“To our APC guests, I like to say we are a group of seven governors. In that group, I’m perculiar because the president is from our zone. So regarding your invitation, I will consult our leaders, I will consult my party, I will consult even the president. He is from our zone. I will consult all the consultables!"
“But the day we will take a decision, it will be at that our new stadium. It has the capacity to take 40,000 people. Tinubu, and the president (refers to #Buhari ) will address 40,000 people. So we need to go out and continue to grow our number."
“They have money, they have the police, they have the army. The only thing we have is our people."
And you refuse to complete the sentence! Why? O you think that can save PDP?? Stop the lies
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by eye4eye: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
I have seen it all over the place where some Ibo element are misrepresenting what Amaechi said. That is what Ibos do all the time. Amaechi never said that. The Ibos misrepresent and blackmail people all over the place and repeat the lies over and over again so that it sticks. They can't fight with the truth. All they do is to twist the fact all the time. The only way they can be successful is to spread lies to the public.

Amaechi never said what the Ibo op said. This is the same way they have been spreading lies about Buhari. They have been misrepresenting Buhari's views in the last 4 years. Where were they when Buhari contested in 2003 and 2007?

We have to fight them back with the truth by pointing it out immediatelly they start spreading their lies. We have been folding our arms for too long. But the gloves are off now. We will continue to fight back.

3 Likes

Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
I shall not allow this thread to die! I shall post and post again until I prove his(Ameachi) innocence.
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by eye4eye: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Usbeel, I will send you my personal phone number so we can communicate.
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye: I have seen it all over the place where some Ibo element are misrepresenting what Amaechi said. That is what Ibos do all the time. Amaechi never said that. The Ibos misrepresent and blackmail people all over the place and repeat the lies over and over again so that it sticks. They can't fight with the truth. All they do is to twist the fact all the time. The only way they can be successful is to spread lies to the public.

Amaechi never said what the Ibo op said. This is the same way they have been spreading lies about Buhari. They have been misrepresenting Buhari's views in the last 4 years. Where were they when Buhari contested in 2003 and 2007?

We have to fight them back with the truth by pointing it out immediatelly they start spreading their lies. We have been folding our arms for too long. But the gloves are off now. We will continue to fight back.

Why should they be trying to frame him?
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by eye4eye: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Usbeel:

Hatred!
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye: Usbeel, I will send you my personal phone number so we can communicate. Are you ready?
Yes
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Ymodulus: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Usbeel:

The work of his enemies.

----------

Lets solve Nigeria's problem by KILLING a 160 Million Nigerians.(100MIllion Hausa's, 30Million Yorubas, 30Million Igbos). | | | We can do it. By donating 1GUN to every 10-14year old.
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by eye4eye: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Usbeel:
Yes

I put the number and deleted it. Did you see it?
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Who ever says Ameachi ask for bloodshed is a bloody id*ot! Illiterate indeed!
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:

Did you see the number?

Yea
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by eye4eye: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Usbeel:

Yea

Great! You can text me so we can chat................
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Toktee(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Usbeel:

Very simple,they are paid to do it,they ar the only group in this country that can sale their conscience and truth for money,i said it again,the last time i state this truth,AFAM banned me for a week,but dat is d truth.

2 Likes

Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Abagworo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Toktee: Very simple,they are paid to do it,they ar the only group in this country that can sale their conscience and truth for money,i said it again,the last time i state this truth,AFAM banned me for a week,but dat is d truth.

And what makes you better? You sound like a tribalist to me.
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by buoye1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
I dey observe
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by mascot87(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
I wonder where those people from the e*st come from, haaa,they are very tribalist,they can lie, they hate with impunity(Have u heard that b4?lol),they always find fault in almost everything.Na wa o, it is only God that will judge them.They get bad mouth and how I wish there mouth and brain is forever sealed and this nation will move forward immediately
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
PDP ur plans will never workout right!
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Omen100(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
The Igbos are one kind of entities that are easily manipulated respective of the level of their tutelage, even I am still learning how to deal with my mawkish wife of 4years who happened to be an Igbo lady from Imo state.
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
Omen100: The Igbos are one kind of entities that are easily manipulated respective of the level of their tutelage, even I am still learning how to deal with my mawkish wife of 4years who happened to be an Igbo lady from Imo state.
Hahaaaahaa, shez ur wife nah! Try and keep dat secret!
Re: Stop the lies!!! Ameachi Did Not Ask For Bloodshed, check his speech»»» by Haureed: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

My God Why Nigeria Is Poor: Contract Sum Jumps From N42b To N116b / Shekau Is Alive!!! / Nigeria Named As One Of The Next Economic Giants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.