Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter (26887 Views)

A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter / My Rules If U Must Date My Beautiful Daughter / Application For Permission To Date My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by smooooooth: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2008
hey guys, u all got me cracking, cheesy cheesy
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by JAYT2(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2008
nice one der
dude u on fire
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by tmustmk: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2008
smooooooth:

hey guys, u all got me cracking, cheesy cheesy
[/quote

could be alot cracking if it were a bit shorter! too long
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by benjay1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2008
strolls in. . . Looks around, strolls out.
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by sunej(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2008
I think Abby's father should serve this one to ben-jay grin
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by benjay1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2008
~sunej Nnaa why you just dey give me chewing gum macking since yesterday naa ??
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by ThugLife1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2008
lol
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by regaltopax(m): 12:26am On Jul 19, 2008
hello.i cant append my signature to that witout modifications.
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by keba(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2008
coolykdat is on fire. already dissed three ppl.
ol boy u too much.
@ poster
ur daughter go rotten for ur house shocked shocked shocked
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by timmfikk(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2008
i think you are arabanbi champion not a local champion as they are saying, olenu grin grin
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by Emperoh(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2008
wait ooh but what if I be Obj and i want marry the so called man's daughter shocked

Rules will surely change abi no be so?
Na foolish person no know person wey big pass am tongue
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by sunej(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2008
Emperoh:

wait ooh but what if I be Obj and i want marry the so called man's daughter shocked

Rules will surely change abi no be so?
Na foolish person no know person wey big pass am tongue

who u pass?
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by sunej(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
ben~jay:

~sunej Nnaa why you just dey give me chewing gum macking since yesterday naa ??

No vex, na love, How far with our church opening, I wan be treasurer (in charge of tithe and offering)
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by clemcykul(f): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2008
u have the post
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by davidif: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2008
she better be extremely fine o.
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by U1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ Post

Chai! This one hard pass JAMB o shocked , na him go marry him daughter be that! grin grin grin
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by benjay1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2008
sunej:

No vex, na love, How far with our church opening, I wan be treasurer (in charge of tithe and offering)

Yaa, broda, we don arrange for the white plastic chairs. So na money for altar remain. U fit donate to help our course.
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by oluomok(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2008
ogaoo, it too much
thank you for that
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by Caliente(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Geez that is longer than third mainland bridge[/size]
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by Moyola(f): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2008
phewww!!!!

wt an application form!! cheesy

n u pepz r veri funy!!
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by clemcykul(f): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2008
yes they are shocked
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by abikelat(f): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2008
i dint finish reading the nonsense but its quite boring
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by fatstan1: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2008
i would ve grinned but don't ve the face to never knew it pains to laugh probably bent a few rib bone
like that Dad saving a copy of it for my daughters boy friend(when the time comes), still laughingggggggggggg
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by Moyola(f): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2008
sum pepz aint gat good sense of humour?!! undecided
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by NobleOnye(f): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2008
***************found it intereting @ first,fatigue began to creep in when the text wouldnt end, sorry though! grin
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by tufe(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2008
**passing through**
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by clemcykul(f): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2008
*yawns* cheesy
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by ragola(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2008
why were you asking the guys to fill form before dating your daughter? who is this daughter of urs self?
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by beemex(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2008
Whassup coolykdat! Don't u be feeling believing that u r the king of ur mama's jokes alright? All what u dished out are not original just like the ones am gonna dish out to u right now

1, Yo momma's glasses are so thick that when she looks into a map she sees people waving

2, Yo momma is so ugly that when she was born, nurses took her to a zoo in Angola insearch or her biological parents

3, Yo momma is so dumb that when she farts, she tries to find the colour

4, Yo momma is so ugly that when she looks into a mirror she shivers and is like 'Wow what the heck is this?'

5, Yo momma is so old that in her days, the rainbow come out in black and white

6, Yo momma is so old that she waited table during the last supper

7, Yo momma is so old that she was mate with Jesus Christ in kindergarten

8, Yo momma is so fat that whenever she weighs herself the scale reads 'To be continued'

9, Yo momma is so dark that in a room with 3000watts halogen lamp you see only her eyes and teeth

10, Yo momma is so stupid she thinks hot dog is dog meat pepper soup

I have nothing more to say to u but if u still feel u r the king, then do ur research and bring it on! I know u r going to do it cos u r as dumb, stupid and empty headed as a sheep from Kano

No hard feelings man u know how it is on Nairaland cheers
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by beemex(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2008
Clemcykul wetin de happen? I say make i hala u and Ayusman being ma brazas in hausawa kingdom.

Yaya zurgazurga, yaya kai da kawowa, yaya cin matan mutane?
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by clemcykul(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2008
kai!

lafiya kalaw grin grin grin haba mallam ai kai ka fi cin matan mutane lol

yaya aiki? wai kai bahaushe ne? sannu ka da browsing da jin dadi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter by holythug(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2008
clem sef na aboki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: New Seating Arrangement For Exams / WHO WANTS BEAUTIFUL SKIN & GREAT HAIR? 08139458588 / A Collection of Funny Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.