Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,386 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) - Art, Graphics & Video (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (225218 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / How To Draw A Minion... / How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 12:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Nothing much you say?!!I highly doubt that when there's more to your simple drawing. A good attempt & all I can say is keeping practising,your work has lots of potential. You can also follow @forcreativegirls on IG to see more awesome works from female illustrators globally. You also check out these popular galleries online:
*Deviant Art (www.deviantart.com)
*Behance (www.behance.net)
*Art Station (www.artstation.com)

judy57:
Nothing much, just a simple drawing and the second image was an attempt of a 3 dimensional ladder.

so what do y'all think?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Catalyst007(m): 3:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Most of the pictures here are jonzing pictures... But, overall, this thread is awesome!!!

Do you need a professional-looking LOGO DESIGN? See my signature
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by judy57(f): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nothing much you say?!!I highly doubt that when there's more to your simple drawing. A good attempt & all I can say is keeping practising,your work has lots of potential. You can also follow @forcreativegirls on IG to see more awesome works from female illustrators globally. You also check out these popular galleries online:

[/quote] Thank you sooo much derrick. That was very inspirational, and am very grateful for your encouraging remark...
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2016
You are so welcome all the best creatively...

judy57:

Thank you sooo much derrick. That was very inspirational, and am very grateful for your encouraging remark...
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Millex(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Did this recently

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lovely stuff I hope you've posted in it on your Deviant Art gallery. When you get a tab of your own,you'll go gaga*lol*winks winks*

Millex:
Did this recently
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Millex(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
DerrickM:
Lovely stuff I hope you've posted in it on your Deviant Art gallery. When you get a tab of your own,you'll go gaga*lol*winks winks*

By Gods grace, graditim ferociter.... What's ur deviant name lemme watch u lol
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
You will get it on whatsapp,thanks...

Millex:

By Gods grace, graditim ferociter.... What's ur deviant name lemme watch u lol
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by mandy1990: 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Carol's workshop. Call 08078591410 for more works.

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by africanman85: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
I need Photoshop cs6, illustrator and InDesign ( cracked version ) pls help
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Computer Village is your best bet if you are in Lagos. Oga Black close to Pepple Street sells apps or video tutorials...

africanman85:
I need Photoshop cs6, illustrator and InDesign ( cracked version ) pls help
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by corlin2(m): 12:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Some of my current works .
1. "Fearless"
2. "Beyond the Look"
3. "Fist of AliGend"

You can follow me instagram for some cool artworks .
@victoroledibe

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Kayshow1: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
@corlins2 wow Nice works. Drawing is definitely different from Graphics design
Why not join us for our Adobe Master training. Learn Graphics design and video editing. Become a certified adobe expert.

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2016
I tend to disagree slightly with you there. Graphic Design & Illustrative Design/Drawing are artistic cousins just like Art & Architecture. They have more in common than not alike as both deal with visual work & there are points of philosophy where they are the same. You can say Graphic Design is more tailored for the corporate world & business oriented concerning brands & advertising unlike Illustration which tends to comic publishing,fine art,gaming art,film & visual effects industries. On the Nigerian scene,media advertising companies are now looking more for graphic designers who are also illustrative designers because they can save them lots of time creating design scamps of their intended campaign similar to an artist's thumbnail.

I like your advert by the way but I need clarification what you mean by "Certified Adobe Expert". Does it mean certified by Adobe Systems or GText Group?!! Thanks...

Kayshow1:
@corlins2 wow Nice works. Drawing is definitely different from Graphics design
Why not join us for our Adobe Master training. Learn Graphics design and video editing. Become a certified adobe expert.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Easyman247(m): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Popularly Called ArtistG.A.S

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Zedoo(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Watercolour

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Ken90(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2016
Zedoo:
Watercolour
baba you are good am also trying am kenniz art
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Millex(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Done today

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Character #3 - StrikeGuard published by
Vortex Comics (www.vortex247.com) from my Favourite Nigerian & African Comic Series. Traditional/Organic Art using paper as the medium,rotring pencils,sakura micron pens,coloured pencils & pastels for final touches. Hope to get better*winks winks*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Martinmania(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Some work of boredom.....

3 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Pweedycutie(f): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ah tak drawing as fun but ah hope to be perfect sumday rate mh dab #msB

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Pweedycutie(f): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ah also do fan signs but iit comes wif a price #msB grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Babysho(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
judy57:
Nothing much, just a simple drawing and the second image was an attempt of a 3 dimensional ladder.

so what do y'all think?

What did you use in drawing?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Easyman247(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
On Fb 'search' Golden Art Studio G.A.S www.fb.com/goldenartsgas

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Zedoo(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2016
H.s

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by LawrenceUMS: 1:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Are You within these axis in Lagos: Yaba - Alagomeji - UNILAG - Akoka, Bariga - Sabo - Ebute Metta - Apapa Road - Oyingbo - Onipanu - Fadeyi - Jibowu - Maryland - Palm Groove - Obanikoro - Island and want the highly ICT Training Experience in a most ambient environment?

- Web Design & Development
- Digital Media Marketing (SEO, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Pay Per clic, Blogging)
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Mobile App Development (Android,iOS)
- Web App Development (Advance PHP, CMS, Laravale, MySQL etc)
- 3D Animations
- Graphics Design
- Photography
- COMING SOONEST (MUSIC ****** Training)

REGISTER NOW @ www.umstraining.xyz
08187428339 BBM 5C3ABB44

DISCOVER. CREATE. CONNECT
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Dizney(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Practice works...

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Zedoo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Old stuff

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Chinkx(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Just starting though

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Millex(m): 12:13am On Sep 30, 2016
Excruciatingly stressful, had to start over...

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Endy4all(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Eru Fan Art by me character created by Tobe Max Jaeger Ezeogu for Comic Republic.

In the spirit of #Inktober expect more black and white drawings on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.