Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

She Lied About Being A Virgin! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied About Being A Virgin! (2951 Views)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied About Being A Virgin! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why do girls lie about everything sef? I just discovered this girl who has obviously tricked me for the past two and a half months is actually not a virgin...not even close sef. Girls na wa oo
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by 25omega(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
so what now??
blogger1.0:
Why do girls lie about everything sef? I just discovered this girl who has obviously tricked me for the past two and a half months is actually not a virgin...not even close sef. Girls na wa oo
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by Ab025(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
blogger1.0:

Shey u don fvck her finish, why complainin now.....by d way, was it her false "virginity" alone that made u luv her.....?
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by lirusehn(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Buh God why now? Why must i kip reading senselez threads? Has dez niccurz gone mad?

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by freda506(f): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
grin grin cheesy
lirusehn: Buh God why now? Why must i kip reading senselez threads? Has dez niccurz gone mad?

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by 50calibre(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
This is why I advise guys to explore and see for themselves. A little probing with the fingers would reveal a lot to you.

Before buying, you have to sample the wares, to see if they are really as authentic as they claim to be.
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by chi3280(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
lirusehn: Buh God why now? Why must i kip reading senselez threads? Has dez niccurz gone mad?

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by Dubemkelly(m): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
50calibre: This is why I advise guys to explore and see for themselves. A little probing with the fingers would reveal a lot to you.

Before buying, you have to sample the wares, to see if they are really as authentic as they claim to be.
Not in all cases bro....Give her some credits, what will be,will be. U can't always hide ur personality, it wud alwaz blow up n again what's d big deal if u r a virgin or not...This 21st century n we hv our various choices. I luv responsible home girls who r not virgins tho
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by dasparrow: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
blogger1.0:

Why do you expect to find a virgin when fornicators like you go about disvirgining people's daughters? You better repent and give your life to Christ. You are not a virgin yourself yet you and your STD-infested p8nis is looking for a virgin huh? Keep searching because you will never find a virgin since you are not a virgin yourself and have refused to marry any of the other girls your p8nis has disvirgined in the past.

10 Likes

Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by jmoore(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2013
Tenth-hand dey find tear rubber.

smh.
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by gluv01(f): 12:56am On Nov 07, 2013
dasparrow:

Why do you expect to find a virgin when fornicators like you go about disvirgining people's daughters?

Took it right out of my mouth. This kain op angry When you sleep with the girls finish and it's time to settle down, then you'll look for virgin. Who'll marry the one you dis-virgin ko?
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by roymary: 1:17am On Nov 07, 2013
@Op

She is a liar! Please scout some more until you find a real virgin. grin

BTW what's her number, i need to counsel her deeply.
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by anthoniosp(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2013
eheen?? angry

Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by anthoniosp(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2013
seun!! our smileys are no longer working ooh kilonde
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2013
Another virgin seeker has been beaten again. Even the Okra seller of Nairaland will jubilate on this as a member of the virgin club.
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by seangy4konji: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2013
u deh date u nor finger ami meet u for bar self and du no dura never complete i don deh play with ur irun obo.
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2013
Y e be say na only virgin thread con dey full nairaland nowadays. Na wa o undecided
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Na 2day!!tchewwwu
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by Dannyxy(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by manutdadex(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2013
Having s*xual struggles? Or having any problem concerning relationship like this fb page and post ur probz and it will be anserwd by experts and odas.. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=611054118935685&refid=46
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Una wicked sha grin grin
Re: She Lied About Being A Virgin! by Cashio(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Bro cross-check ur sister and if her hyena abi hynia is intact,call me baskart....virgin ko virginia ni?

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is A 'wife Material'? / Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? / Romancelander's New Year Singles Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.