Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? (3278 Views)

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Do Nigerian Boyfriends Still Do Free Midnight Calls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by WendyRao: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2008
KJHIOO
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by WendyRao: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2008
KHIYIO
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by ademiller(f): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2008
u go fear english shocked
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by Gamine(f): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2008
rotflmao!!!!
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by whitelexi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2008
Its interesting to see how much u love this guy. . . You will need to take it easy with him, calling at mid-night doesnt go down well with guys especially if they have to go to work the next day. Try calling in the evenings and talk freely about anything.
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by Mustay(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2008
1st time am using this - lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by ademiller(f): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2008
Gasmine laff oooooooooooooooooo, the girl done drop weapon for nairaland o tongue
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by ademiller(f): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2008
Gasmine can u sharing the story grin cheesy i wan laff die
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by whitelexi(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
You should all understand that she's Chinese and english is not their first language, she is even trying to make an effort! haba angry
This is nairaland and we welcome all of africa and even other continents as long as we discuss issues regarding naija peeps. So if you want to help her. . . do so without any embarrassment, pls.
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by Scopium: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
[size=13pt]@ Poster
Why you come use your native language? No be all of us come from your village. Use english or pigin then I or We can understand you[/size]
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by 3viso(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
Make una hear oyibo!!
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by smooooooth: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2008
whitelexi:

You should all understand that she's Chinese and english is not their first language, she is even trying to make an effort! haba angry
This is nairaland and we welcome all of africa and even other continents as long as we discuss issues regarding naija peeps. So if you want to help her. . . do so without any embarrassment, please.

guy,no mind them, because them manage go atutupuyoyo nursery and primary sch, with no shoe o. them no wan make person hear word. its just a case of mumurism,.anyway i agree with you, we shld know that some posters aint Nigeria, and english is just like a second language to them, so them no send. we shld be ashamed as nigerians that we dnt have our own general language,instead of laughing at others, because na we dey f**k up sef, we borrow everything from oyibo so tey some people don dey phoney se,like those two pankus, shior.
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by Scopium: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2008
smooooooth:

guy,no mind them, because them manage go atutupuyoyo nursery and primary sch, with no shoe o. them no wan make person hear word. its just a case of mumurism,.anyway i agree with you, we shld know that some posters aint Nigeria, and english is just like a second language to them, so them no send. we shld be ashamed as nigerians that we dnt have our own general language,instead of laughing at others, because na we dey f**k up sef, we borrow everything from oyibo so tey some people don dey phoney se,like those two pankus, shior.

[size=13pt]Now that is FUNNY grin grin grin grin. I didn't know she was chinese, my apologies.[/size]
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by WendyRao: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2008
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by WendyRao: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2008
8IYOIYUOI
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by Mustay(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2008
thatz good cheesy
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by WendyRao: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2008
KGHJGHGH
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by CARUSO(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2008
@ALL

Guys please dont savage the poor gurl, we all make mistakes!! embarassed

@WendyRao,

Keep trying, take it on the chin and u wld get better! smiley
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by WendyRao: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2008
K,HLUI90O
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by WendyRao: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2008
RTYTRYR
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by Gabry(f): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2008
Hey Wendy. Waddup Girl?
Finally you took my advise to open your own thread. Good for you Chika grin

Uhm. . . First of all, if you dont like your Bobo to call you in the middle of the night, why dont just tell him in a nice way? Or you could just switch off your hp and go to bed. I dont think he would get offended if you tell him politely.

And I dont think its nice to ask negative questions to your guy like this:-
Where are you? Who are you with? Why are you there? For what?
You know, questins like that is not advisable because the guy would think that you dont trust him and that you have doubts about him. If you really do, then just talk to him about it instead of calling him questioning him all these questions.

I havent got time to read my thread about your queries to me so I hope you spare me some time? Thanks very much. wink
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by Gabry(f): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2008
WendyRao:

Nigerians guys please do me a favor:

Sometimes,When he make mistaken,I equarreling with my boy friends,
he always keep silent/cool do whatever he is doing then left me alone,
After a while back to talk to me pretend like nothing happened before,
Seems it is very hard for him to say sorry/Do apologize,
Is it how your guys used to deal with your girlfriends?

Hope will hear from your guys ,Thanks Very Much!

My boyfriend would keep quiet when it comes to anything which he dont like hearing. He would keep quiet and walk away and after a few minutes, he would come back and make like nothing has happened. We never quarelled but we discuss. So usually I would ask him like which part is he not satisfied with and what made him angry. He would tell me and we will work things out from there.

I ask my bf why is he like that and he told me that when his mother fought with his father, his father would argue back. And then his mother would tell him that his father is acting like a childish woman. His mother told him that if he ihappens to argue with his gf, make sure he keeps quiet and dont talk back because he is a man and not a female. Only females would yap left and right and up and down.

So I guess thats the reason? Not sure. Every individual is different. Why dont you ask him?
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by gabelogan(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2008
i never knew an asian could date a black guy, talkless of a typical african. i always thought they detested anything with a black skin.

personally, ive never seen an asian girl and a black guy together or vice-versa
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by Gabry(f): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2008
gabe_logan:

i never knew an asian could date a black guy, talkless of a typical african. i always thought they detested anything with a black skin.

personally, ive never seen an asian girl and a black guy together or vice-versa

Oh No Gabe. The world is changing. If you happen to go to Korea, China, Malaysia. . . Asian people got married to Black people and the population is increasing. I guess you are not aware cause I'm sure you know people like Amerie or Tiger Woods or Kimora Lee Simmons where their parents are half black and half Asian.
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by gabelogan(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ gabrywyl

im not talkin bout in korea and all those places you named, here in the uk asian women are hardly seen with black men. someone told me that its against their tradition/its a taboo and that the asians look at blacks as being inferior to them asians (especially the chineese) and personally i have noticed thesame characteristics in the asians, especially the females.
i guess u have a different view cos u are enlightened
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by origina9ja(f): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2008
hum lng toryy
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by ademiller(f): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2008
name the people that are yabbing this poor chinese girl, name them lemme flog their yansh grin
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by Busta(f): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2008
My Nigerian bfs were cheap broke A**ses
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by AshtonJake(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ gabrywyl

im not talkin bout in korea and all those places you named, here in the uk asian women are hardly seen with black men. someone told me that its against their tradition/its a taboo and that the asians look at blacks as being inferior to them asians (especially the chineese) and personally i have noticed thesame characteristics in the asians, especially the females.
i guess u have a different view because u are enlightened

DAMN
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by Gabry(f): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ gabrywyl

i guess u have a different view because u are enlightened

In the UK? What? Are you kidding me Now I find that very strange. These asian people whom had migrated abroad, they are expected to be more open minded than us whom stayed in our own country. For me, my family and I are okay because most of us got married to a foreignor. We are called the Mud Blood of our Country and they also told us is taboo but look at us, my whole family are living our life to the fullest and there hasn't been any bad luck. I think these people are just making stupid excuses just cause they are racist and they don't want to admit that. SAD and LAME. . . . angry
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by Moyola(f): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2008
Bruuuuuhaaaahaheheheh!!! cheesy

Wendy Rao. . . . . omo chinko
mehnn!!! ur english is HUGE!!! wink
Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by ChiBabe2(f): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2008
my ex boyfriend who is nigerian dated a girl from Cambodia before me. actually, he hadnt broken up with her yet before getting with me. he told her he wanted a break only. when she walked in on us in bed, she just stared and then ran from the room. i heard alot of screaming later, but she ended up saying she was going to committ suicide. She never did, but she constantly sent him notes asking him to leave me. he let me read them, but he continued to be a "friend" to her to keep her from killing herself. This guy was NOT EVEN ALL THAT. HE WAS LIKE A BALDING BABOON WITH BIG LIPS N NOSE, but a very good spirit and personality to be around. thats all this bastard had going for him. We moved in together and got engaged. this all went well for 2 years until i found out that the cambodian chik is the one that put the down payment on our apartment, and he never told her he lived with me, or that we were getting married. he ws still going to lunch with her daily at work. i broke it off with him after that.

this is just one stupid thing he did. he was also into some 419 stuffs that i cannot say, but it helps him to travel to naija 2-3 times a year to see his many girlfriends.  shocked

thank GOD thats over!

By the way, i have a Japanese friend that loves the way black men are in bed and in relationships, but her parents have promised to never accept any of them, even if they make alot of $$ and have education. They are totally against it because they said blacks have a bad image.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African American Woman Starting New Relationship With American Born Nigerian Man / Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull / Question To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.