Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title (39077 Views)

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
How did the first runner up not claim the title? He is superbly ugly.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by wittytezzy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
fellow nairalander! what do we make out of this story? only few seem to know (shout out to these few)
i seek to ask & crave to be answered "IF YOU HAD BEEN CREATED THIS WAY, WHAT DO YOU SAY WOULD HAPPEN?"
#The Creator! my absolute thankfulness unto thee!
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Ajuran: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Proves my point that blacks came from gorillas.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by mamagee3(f): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
The judges in this pageantry are moorons. . .

That man is not as ugly to the point of tagging him "The ugliest man in Zimbabwe"

The First runner up should have won, he looks worse. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Chinnwa: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
but d guy is not too ugly to be d ugliest
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by benz50: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin see face
usmsam:
ZIMBABWE’s ugliest man, William Masvinu, has retained the Mr Ugly title in a stiff competition from 11 other finalists in Harare.
Masvinu, 39 was delighted for being voted Zimbabwe’s ugliest man and his delighted wife Alice Chabhanga joined him in the celebrations.
He expressed delight at his latest triumph and vowed to continue his dominance when he competes in the national finals that are set for later this year.
“I think this is a gift from God. I am happy with the results and I hope if given the money I will be able to change my life for the better. Winning the competition has lessened my burden especially considering that one of my children’s fees will be paid for the whole year,” said Masvinu.
His wife Alice joyfully said: “We are happy that the man of the house won the competition and we hope that the organisers will keep their word and give us what is due to us. I will continue supporting him because he is my husband,” she said.
Masvinu, who does not own a cellphone and earns a living as a tout at Mbare Musika, was a clear crowd favourite with Benny Chakanyuka being crowned the first prince and Funny Musekiwa the second prince.
Mr David Machona, the pageant’s national co-ordinator, disclosed that the winners’ packages will be announced this week.
“We are still in the process of finalising the package and we will be handing over the prizes this week. However, all our contestants went away with something on the night with Masvinu going home with groceries as well as an undertaking by one of our sponsors to pay school fees for one of his children.
“As organisers of the pageant we are happy with how the Harare provincial finals panned out and we are hoping for more success as we move to other provinces before finally hosting the national finals,” he said.

Pictured with the 1st runner up^^
I personally thought that the 1st runner up should have won the prize. CHOI!!! shocked shocked

Source: http://www.2oceansvibe.com/2013/06/06/the-zimbabwean-ugliest-man-pageant-is-just-around-the-corner-for-real/
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Greatpooss(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Amazingly amazing! This is an opportunity for the ugly to showcase their distinctive talents. I'm gonna give the same opportunity to ugly Nigerians. Watch out for my concept.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Solarpower(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ghadafy: He deserve the award.
tah! The 1st runner up woh woh pass dat guy.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by dammytex: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Can any lady in the house kiss this guy passionately for 5 minutes for 1 million naira?

going...going...

anybody.....
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by kulljs(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin cheesy
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by emekaxy: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Strauskhan1: You kidding me?? shocked grin
Is this one also created out of the image and likeness of God
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by ibkgab001: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Taye taiwo get boss at Last cheesy grin
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Iyanma
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by 3ace(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
When some people are busy undergoing surgery, some are enjoying how ugly they are.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by specco(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
If this dude were to be a boxing legend or a track and field star or other accomplished achiever nobody will notice his ugliness.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by yungryce: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
This guy no reach bance half jor
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jesus shocked

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Gwekzy: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
OBJ just dey waste he talent 4 here..
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by kid7soccer(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me dey talk say i dey worwor com see person wer i fine pass.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by onufidel(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
This one shouldve won. Lol

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by marthaidoghor: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
hmmmmm, na woa oooooo, i beg make dey do dis kind tin for naija na, u go fear ugly na.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Zatwo: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na wa o, mr ugly dey again?
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
But the guy fine pass obasanjo nau. Choi! If only I have contested.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Cvesta(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Stånd:

Sorry can't use PM for now.
Get:
Neutrogena Clear Pore (Oil eliminating Astringent) #1,200.
Aveeno Active Naturals ( Skin brightening daily Scrub). #1,800.
Nixoderm Tube #200.
Cotton wool. #100
Fresh lime fruits #100

Squeeze the lime and get the juice in a container.

Apply with cotton wool on your Acne spots first thing in the morning.

Then dab face with cold water.
Apply Aveeno on your face and scrub with a hard sponge( or face brush)...Leave for some minutes or 1 hour.
( Aveeno should be used 2/3 times in a week)
Have your bath.. grin

Then apply Neutrogena to cotton wool and rub thoroughly all over your face.

Apply Nixoderm before going to bed ONLY.

If your spots don't fade off and your face becomes spotless and fresh like MINE..Then you are free to collect your money back from....from...erm ...erm ...Seun Osewa....lol
thanks...can be easily gotten in stores right and wat of wen lime aint in circulation??
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Meekmind(m): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
usmsam:
ZIMBABWE’s ugliest man, William Masvinu, has retained the Mr Ugly title in a stiff competition from 11 other finalists in Harare.
Masvinu, 39 was delighted for being voted Zimbabwe’s ugliest man and his delighted wife Alice Chabhanga joined him in the celebrations.
He expressed delight at his latest triumph and vowed to continue his dominance when he competes in the national finals that are set for later this year.
“I think this is a gift from God. I am happy with the results and I hope if given the money I will be able to change my life for the better. Winning the competition has lessened my burden especially considering that one of my children’s fees will be paid for the whole year,” said Masvinu.
His wife Alice joyfully said: “We are happy that the man of the house won the competition and we hope that the organisers will keep their word and give us what is due to us. I will continue supporting him because he is my husband,” she said.
Masvinu, who does not own a cellphone and earns a living as a tout at Mbare Musika, was a clear crowd favourite with Benny Chakanyuka being crowned the first prince and Funny Musekiwa the second prince.
Mr David Machona, the pageant’s national co-ordinator, disclosed that the winners’ packages will be announced this week.
“We are still in the process of finalising the package and we will be handing over the prizes this week. However, all our contestants went away with something on the night with Masvinu going home with groceries as well as an undertaking by one of our sponsors to pay school fees for one of his children.
“As organisers of the pageant we are happy with how the Harare provincial finals panned out and we are hoping for more success as we move to other provinces before finally hosting the national finals,” he said.

Pictured with the 1st runner up^^
I personally thought that the 1st runner up should have won the prize. CHOI!!! shocked shocked

Source: http://www.2oceansvibe.com/2013/06/06/the-zimbabwean-ugliest-man-pageant-is-just-around-the-corner-for-real/
so i still get hope...choi
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Msquare24: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
The man has got lots of talents. Even the shoe size stands for competition.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Rimbaldi: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
These guys are like Denzel compared to OBJ, Oshiomhole and uduaghan. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Zahymaka(m): 1:08am On Nov 08, 2013
The guy's actually handsome,in a rugged way, and he's got muscles. I'm sure he's good looking to his wife.

Now number 2 is a different case. Would have loved to see numbers 2 down to 10.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Mustay(m): 2:08am On Nov 08, 2013
'A Man Is Never Ugly' - Buchi Emecheta
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Lashifon: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2013
Noo man is ugly.......ask OBJ if i lie.....and all dis people wae de form fyn boy no fit enter wia dis man gode enter now....evn obj be president b4....so check am nah
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by prezzsoj(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2013
This ugly prank resemble baba suwe. Hayyy,his from apes family!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Soldiers Give A Thirsty Buffalo Water To Drink (Photos) / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.