Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title (39107 Views)

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by bxcode(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Stånd: He is not ugly. Just dirty and unkept...

#A bottle of Neutrogena face cleanser and a jar of Aveeno exfoliator will work magic on him.
Seriously? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by RedCard1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
ANAMBRA11: If he came to nigeria we have a lot of em dat could give him a go for his money-mr ibu,taiye taiwo,tinubu,obasanjo,kemistry,taribo west,duncan mighty,obafemi martins,nkem owoh,wande coal
Wande Coal and Nkem Owoh are ok na. Nkem Owoh is an old man. Obafemi Martins is even manageable. You didn't even mention Charles Awurum. There's also one man that acts with Mr Ibu and co, don't know his name but he's too damn ugly. As for Duncan Mighty, you're 100% right.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by japhmanuel: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Person dey celeb 4 bein ugly..ah,som pple no knw say dey r wonderfully nd fearfully,dey beta giv BaBa GOD d glory
Him dey evn show face say him ugly nt beautiful..mtcheeeew

GOD HELP US
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by elbinmanny(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na just luck joor!
U think say u for win am if Tinubu n Babangida Aliyu are zimbabweans ? undecided
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ayoola Awizzy: dem no need see bagobiri....seeing you alone sef don do.

Lollzzz, u don see me b4 Abi you be bagobiri?
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by bxcode(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Stånd:

Yeah! Ugliness is in the eyes of the beholder..
Wtf!!
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Christmasdon(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
He is the ugliest man in Zimbabwe because he is black in complexion. Right? Smh

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Yhemmy11(f): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na wa oo. Among d nominees, no one is even fair in complexion. Is it a crime 2 b dark?
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Memecasper(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
what is worth doing,is worth doing well
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by bxcode(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Stånd:

Lol. Kpele! That man is not ugly...You think he is ugly and I think he is NOT UGLY...EOD
Caman, u kidding right?
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
I showed my 5 year old brother this picture, and he asked if this man was a gorilla or chimpanzee (he didn't even mention human). grin I still get hope for some people side. I used to think I was the ugliest in the world.. *dancing*
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by phemmiebabs: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
devil sef go rebuke am,well congratulations even for years to come
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Cvesta(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2013

#A bottle of Neutrogena face cleanser and a jar of Aveeno exfoliator will work magic on him.
wre can a nigga get them and whats the cost? Got a prob with Acne n blemishes left by it
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Cvesta(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2013

wre can a nigga get them and whats the cost? Got a prob with Acne n blemishes left by it..PM me if u dont mind
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by sunex: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
usmsam:
ZIMBABWE’s ugliest man, William Masvinu, has retained the Mr Ugly title in a stiff competition from 11 other finalists in Harare.
Masvinu, 39 was delighted for being voted Zimbabwe’s ugliest man and his delighted wife Alice Chabhanga joined him in the celebrations.
He expressed delight at his latest triumph and vowed to continue his dominance when he competes in the national finals that are set for later this year.
“I think this is a gift from God. I am happy with the results and I hope if given the money I will be able to change my life for the better. Winning the competition has lessened my burden especially considering that one of my children’s fees will be paid for the whole year,” said Masvinu.
His wife Alice joyfully said: “We are happy that the man of the house won the competition and we hope that the organisers will keep their word and give us what is due to us. I will continue supporting him because he is my husband,” she said.
Masvinu, who does not own a cellphone and earns a living as a tout at Mbare Musika, was a clear crowd favourite with Benny Chakanyuka being crowned the first prince and Funny Musekiwa the second prince.
Mr David Machona, the pageant’s national co-ordinator, disclosed that the winners’ packages will be announced this week.
“We are still in the process of finalising the package and we will be handing over the prizes this week. However, all our contestants went away with something on the night with Masvinu going home with groceries as well as an undertaking by one of our sponsors to pay school fees for one of his children.
“As organisers of the pageant we are happy with how the Harare provincial finals panned out and we are hoping for more success as we move to other provinces before finally hosting the national finals,” he said.

Pictured with the 1st runner up^^
I personally thought that the 1st runner up should have won the prize. CHOI!!! shocked shocked

dem fine for deir ccountry ooo ds ones no urgly nah except for the 1st runner....

Source: http://www.2oceansvibe.com/2013/06/06/the-zimbabwean-ugliest-man-pageant-is-just-around-the-corner-for-real/
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Mikhaela: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
His shoes are uglier than his face.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Konjour(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Infact, there are no 'Ugly' people, there are just those who are richer, those who look better naturally or are better groomed. You'd rarely see a very very rich man that you'd call 'Ugly', cuz if he should show you the figures in his bank account, you might look at his face again and become a sudden optimist that 'he doesn't look that bad afterall' lolzzz.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by vivavik(f): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
There are uglier people than him in naija. Wonder what the criteria was 4 selection sha cos him runner up ugly pass am.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by profvic3: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
chisos!!! wetin b dis na*runs to d bathroom n trow up all ova d place*** cry
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Ashmark(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
He shouldn't have been the one to win d award..That guy, 1st runner up should have won it...Na Ojoro
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by sunex: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
which award dem wan giv ds one

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by igbeke: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
dis na OBJ younger broda o.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by 49cents(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
No man is ugly if his accounts is fat and shapeless
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Malachy27: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Our own obasanjo or oshomole of Edo would have beaten this man if they had obtained the contestants' form
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by binhozie(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Looking at this guy closely, he isnt even ugly
he's got some nice chiseled features and even a good build
i say freshen this guy on with good clothes and nice sunglasses and we have ourselves an ex-NFL player
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by AntiSerious: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
d man is not too ugly nah,atleast, compared to the 1st runner up
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by stildude(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Stånd:

Yeah, right! And he is even trying too hard to look mean. I noticed the clenched jaws and mouth tightening. His problem is grime, dirt and layers of dead skin-cells on his face.

Wetin you say make him do? when people go for beauty pageant, They smile, walk elegantly and wear cute close and any other thing that can make them look nicer, the opposite should be the case with 'Mr ugly'. He his doing everything possible to look uglier and claim his money joor!
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo / Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.