Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Co~worker!.!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Co~worker!.!!!!!! (2317 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? / Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:58am On Nov 07, 2013
she joined my office 3 years ago and we became very close pals.she was always all over me, touching me, bursting my pimples, chatting me, eating with me and more. so i made a smart move and proposed to her, then she said she had a guy..bla bla bla..but her attitude wouldnt change.i introduced my fiancee to her later and she wasnt happy.when my fiancee visited me at the office, she wore a frown.my fiancee complains to me this my co~worker stares at her when she sees her in town and turns away

1 Like

Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:03am On Nov 07, 2013
she obviously has a beef with my fiancee even though they had never met. Today, this my co~worker is my worst enemy at the office and anytime there is a general meeting, she will verbally abuse me without cause.i am sure she tells people i proposed to her and she turned me down,but the truth is she seduced me, but she will not say those ones.please, why is she doing this? and what should i do? very urgent!!!

1 Like

Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:09am On Nov 07, 2013
She did love you but was trying to play hard to get like women folk do. There is nothing you can do about it, just concerntrate on your relationship let by gone be by gone.

3 Likes

Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by MRAKPORS(m): 5:30am On Nov 07, 2013
kill am wid rat poison tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by laplace19(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2013
She wanted to play hard to get now she is the one losing it.......

My guy,go on with the new girl jare....if possible invite the girl to your office and give her a hot kiss in front of that your co-worker ....she go faint grin grin
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Godmother(f): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2013
You proposed to her, she said no, yet her niceness continues. Did you ask her out more than once? Like someone already said, maybe she was playing hard to get. In this day and age I believe in being real and if you want to play hard to get there are ways she could have done it; like told you she has a bf but its nothing serious. Anyways, its her loss. Ignore her and with time she will get the gist

1 Like

Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2013
It is only a foolish guy who asks a woman out more than once. She refuses once u move on and the issue shud never be revisited. Now she is messing up with you? Just ignore her. But if she becomes unbearably verbal abusive towards you, then kick her asss. She would shut the hell up and avoid you like pest at all times.

1 Like

Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2013
tpacalipse: It is only a foolish guy who asks a woman out more than once. She refuses once u move on and the issue shud never be revisited. Now she is messing up with you? Just ignore her. But if she becomes unbearably verbal abusive towards you, then kick her asss. She would shut the hell up and avoid you like pest at all times.
GBAM...
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by baggy4luv(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2013
once you officially propose to a lady.you are giving her bullet to kill you.you for just continue with the drama till u insert ur omorogun:turningstick: in her eba.
You bleepup big time.nw what you need to use against her is ur absence and even when she sees you look your fliest.Stir jealousy in her.when you see her thinkup funny thing in your head and lol.bye o grin
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2013
All this attention seeking tread....... sad
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dat ur co worker sef??aw she go lyk guy wey get pimples??

1 Like

Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Acidosis(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: she joined my office 3 years ago and we became very close pals.she was always all over me, touching me, bursting my pimples, chatting me, eating with me and more. so i made a smart move and proposed to her, then she said she had a guy..bla bla bla..but her attitude wouldnt change. i introduced my fiancee to her later and she wasnt happy.

You get fiancee...yet you still dey make smart move...

You neva see anything...
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Yahoo1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: she obviously has a beef with my fiancee even though they had never met. Today, this my co~worker is my worst enemy at the office and anytime there is a general meeting, she will verbally abuse me without cause.i am sure she tells people i proposed to her and she turned me down,but the truth is she seduced me, but she will not say those ones.please, why is she doing this? and what should i do? very urgent!!!
well,if you didn't say URGENT , I wuld have taken this as another joke!

Yeah,she will go about telling people you proposed to her,but all you gotta do is; Keep being yourself,and show openly how much you love this your fiancee...one day she will lose it. Maybe she was just playing too hard to get b4 though.
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Yahoo1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: Dat ur co worker sef??aw she go lyk guy wey get pimples??
CRYING!
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Coldfaya(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Smh........and so they r taking Bin serious. Hmmmm
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Coldfaya(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2013

Falls from keke. U dis gyel sha. Lol
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Pdizzle(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
bin of lyf..
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Ab025(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2013

What of u, pimples no dey ur face....
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2013
Ab025:

What of u, pimples no dey ur face....
i no say na person lyk u go reply my post,i talk 2 u??mind ur buiz!!
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Justiyke4u: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2013
Am only interested in SEASON THREE of the movie wen is it coming out pls?
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Leyqute(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2013
Bin posted sumtin like dis sometime ago, abt a yr. He mentioned a co-worker givin him d greens et al bla bla bla. Buh he didn't mention a fiance.

I'm guessing this is the Season 2. cheesy
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Leyqute: Bin posted sumtin like dis sometime ago, abt a yr. He mentioned a co-worker givin him d greens et al bla bla bla. Buh he didn't mention a fiance.

I'm guessing this is the Season 2. cheesy

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
bin gbagbo: she joined my office 3 years ago and we became very close pals.she was always all over me, touching me, bursting my pimples,
undecided
Re: My Co~worker!.!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Cold faya: Smh........and so they r taking Bin serious. Hmmmm
Lolz...
Bin is never serious, i wonder y they're taking diz thread so serious

(1) (Reply)

As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? / Searching For A Good Man / Meet Dominique Lesbirel, The Woman Who Plans To Marry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.