Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? (2317 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by Kunleskey(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have been longing to ask such a questiön like dis....As a tall man can you marry a short woman? And as a short man can you marry a tall woman? Vice versa woman/ladies..with your.reason.......mewhile i have some little funny reason why i ask this question.. Firstly, i saw a very short man who try kiss his very.tall wife.but unfortunally the man can't reach her lips.the woman was forced to bend down before he could kiss her.. The second one happend in a dancing oceasion..the husband was too tall for the short woman..the husband had no choice than to bend down and dance with his beautiful short wife...Is that not punishment of love?and there are many more cases....i know there will be more tangible and reasonable answer to my question.
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Petite ladies
Tall dudes
Nice combo

Dunno about short guys/tall girls
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Love is blind#
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by Kunleskey(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
urhoboman: Love is blind#
yes o love is blind..but, can do it?
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by swtdrms(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Am abit short, not dat short sha but i like tall babes, dont knw y....but i really like their heights sha...i'v dated babes who re abit taller than m but i want to date really tall babes now....searching for one
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by Kunleskey(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
swtdrms: Am abit short, not dat short sha but i like tall babes, dont knw y....but i really like their heights sha...i'v dated babes who re abit taller than m but i want to date really tall babes now....searching for one
hmmm! u try...i was'nt jokin about my comment i saw the man wit my 2 naked eye, he did'nt kn that i was watching him..they stood beside a silent conner... the short man jump up to kiss the tall woman with a fast kiss b4 he land on the floor
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by swtdrms(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kunleskey: hmmm! u try...i was'nt jokin about my comment i saw the man wit my 2 naked eye, he did'nt kn that i was watching him..they stood beside a silent conner... the short man jump up to kiss the tall woman with a fast kiss b4 he land on the floor
No mind m jare...i really dnt knw y i dey selfish but then i'v not experienced those really tall babes wch i want to, nd wen i had d opportunities na me dey dem shakara, bit now na dem dey do m shakara
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by swtdrms(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kunleskey: hmmm! u try...i was'nt jokin about my comment i saw the man wit my 2 naked eye, he did'nt kn that i was watching him..they stood beside a silent conner... the short man jump up to kiss the tall woman with a fast kiss b4 he land on the floor
Guy u wicked ooooooo....so na m u dey describe like dat wt dat ur unclad mouth abi, wait til wen i hooked one tall straight chick b4 u go dey talk am
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kunleskey: yes o love is blind..but, can do it?
if u see me marry a midget 2moro, remember my quote. Love is blind, deaf and dumb.
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by MisterLongman(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
urhoboman: if u see me marry a midget 2moro, remember my quote. Love is blind, deaf and dumb.
You forgot to add lame too gringrin
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by adeoladrg(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
urhoboman: if u see me marry a midget 2moro, remember my quote. Love is blind, deaf and dumb.

TF? Marriage is once and for all oo.. Better visit a love doctor and let the eyes of ur be wide opened.
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by valmunich(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Height is nothing when the love is there
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by jmoore(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
Petite ladies
Tall dudes
Nice combo

Dunno about short guys/tall girls

Petite or short ladies?
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by Tymax(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Many short guys have to pay for tall wives. That's how bad it is. If short man no get money,... No show.
Re: As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? by Kunleskey(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
adeoladrg:

TF? Marriage is once and for all oo.. Better visit a love doctor and let the eyes of ur be wide opened.
some people dòn't want to here the truth...the truth is also bitter @times

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Pouting When Taking Selfies??? / Meet Dominique Lesbirel, The Woman Who Plans To Marry (photos) / Ladies Stop Doing These Things In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.