Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Have U Ever Been Dumped By Sum1 U Never Wanted To Date In The 1st Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Been Dumped By Sum1 U Never Wanted To Date In The 1st Place (696 Views)

Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Been Dumped By Sum1 U Never Wanted To Date In The 1st Place by alaricsaltzman: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2013
have u ever been dumped by sum1 u never wanted to date in the 1st place...if yes, what was ur experience like??
Re: Have U Ever Been Dumped By Sum1 U Never Wanted To Date In The 1st Place by Atk01(f): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2013
Actually, I did the dumping.
Re: Have U Ever Been Dumped By Sum1 U Never Wanted To Date In The 1st Place by pasqal09: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2013
I have actually. Back when I was serving, there's was dis warri girl that was have this mega crush on me. But she was hideous, there was no way I could have dated her.
This girl kept calling and asking me to accept her, she even went as far as asking me to spend the valentine's day that year with her in a hotel, all expenses paid, I ran for my life o. I couldn't sleep at night because of her midnight calls and she kept visiting me at my place of primary assignment on daily basis.
One night, she called telling me that she's breaking up with me because she found someone else. I laughed so hard that night, how can she think she's dumping me when we weren't even dating. it was quite hillarious.
Re: Have U Ever Been Dumped By Sum1 U Never Wanted To Date In The 1st Place by alaricsaltzman: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2013
pasqal09: I have actually. Back when I was serving, there's was dis warri girl that was have this mega crush on me. But she was hideous, there was no way I could have dated her.
This girl kept calling and asking me to accept her, she even went as far as asking me to spend the valentine's day that year with her in a hotel, all expenses paid, I ran for my life o. I couldn't sleep at night because of her midnight calls and she kept visiting me at my place of primary assignment on daily basis.
One night, she called telling me that she's breaking up with me because she found someone else. I laughed so hard that night, how can she think she's dumping me when we weren't even dating. it was quite hillarious.
grin grin some gals wont just understand

(1) (Reply)

How Serious Will You Take Your Girlfriend When...? / 4 Guys Only Pls What Can Someone Do 2 Control Quick Ejaculation / Can A Woman Prevent Herself From Conceiving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.