Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. (4413 Views)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / When Last Was A Rich Guy Been Dumped By A Nigerian Lady? / How Many Times Have You Been Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2014
pals do u remember ever been dumped before? I was once,, de second was lucky HE MARRIED ME.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by lokito: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2014
@OP, That's wicked of you. U made that Seventh guy own an old, Seventh-hand, over-used toy. Wicked u grin

16 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2014
lokito: @OP, That's wicked of you. U made that Seventh guy own an old, over-used toy. Wicked u grin
I never told u I slept with all of them.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by lokito: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Velvet86: I never told u I slept with all of them.

Ok

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by ITbomb(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2014
No one ever tells us, but we know anyway
6 x 3 (pounding per week) x 52 (weeks) x 7 (years - assuming ) = what remains for the 7th unlucky fellow

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by onstelly(f): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2014
RIP to the feelings I had for you cry
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by fijiano202(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2014
onstelly: RIP to the feelings I had for you cry
hmmm..feelings for valvet..LB tinz on my mind
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by snadguy007(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:
6 x 3 (pounding per week) x 52 (weeks) x 7 (years - assuming ) = what remains for the 7th unlucky fellow
Chai.....see calculation o grin.........Only if d guy knew how unlucky he was.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by rioemmanuel(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2014
married woman creating silly thread(owu)

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2014
lokito: @OP, That's wicked of you. U made that Seventh guy own an old, Seventh-hand, over-used toy. Wicked u grin
Chai! This is wicked! So you mean say she don expire or about to expire before the guy marry her? Haba! You harsh ooooooo no be small. cheesy

I try to imagine a seventh-hand goods like you stated, how will it be like? I mean, will it ever have any value left of it? Imagine a seventh-hand car, o boy na die the person wey go buy am dey oooooo. Lol. Or imagine say you wan buy seventh-hand cloth, na rag you go buy be that. wink

Anywayz, its all good. Life is like that sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2014
snadguy007: Chai.....see calculation o grin.........Only if d guy knew how unlucky he was.
Chai! This girl woman don suffer for una hand.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2014
onstelly: RIP to the feelings I had for you cry
Feelings keh...
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by onstelly(f): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2014
dmcdad:
Feelings keh...
Yes feelings!
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by nikkypearl(f): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:
grin grin shake my hips for u

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2014
onstelly:
Yes feelings!
For who? The OP?
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2014
nikkypearl:
Mehn... See groove smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by onstelly(f): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2014
fijiano202: hmmm..feelings for valvet..LB tinz on my mind
cry
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by onstelly(f): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2014
dmcdad:
For who? The OP?
Read the thread heading, just saying how I was dumped
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by freecharles(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2014

so u slept with most of them...5th hand
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by priscaoge(f): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2014
Mine was once n it will be d last! Tho d dude later came back like a lost sheep but wasn't that lucky anymoreundecided The babe dumped him n married his best friend/Colleague maybe that was Y he came back

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by ITbomb(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2014
nikkypearl:
I cannot be shaken

dmcdad:
Mehn... See groove smiley
God pass am
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Jambsupport(f): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2014
freecharles:

so u slept with most of them...5th hand

ITbomb:
gbeborun. wetin concern u ba? na u she marry? jobless niggas takin panadol for peoples headache *spits*

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:
I cannot be shaken

God pass am
cheesy
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2014
onstelly:
Read the thread heading, just saying how I was dumped
Ohh okay. Sorry, never knew you were referring to the title of the thread, I thought your response was meant specifically for the OP.

Ehya... I guess it hurts really bad.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by HumanPsycho(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2014
so how many did you sleep with?
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by ITbomb(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Jambsupport:

gbeborun. wetin concern u ba? na u she marry? jobless niggas takin panadol for peoples headache *spits*
And ye shall know their kind whence thou seeth them

Yours is how many?
Oh, never mind, you have lost count

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Jambsupport(f): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:
And ye shall know their kind whence thou seeth them

Yours is how many?
Oh, never mind, you have lost count
wen u see ya sisters, ask them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
grin cheesy grin
I love Nairalanders grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See / 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. / See Photo This Girl Posted On Facebook Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.