Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,199 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off (27299 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians / Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by 4reigningqueen: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
wazoboy: if man see snake and woman kill d snake, nothng bad dey dere, d most impotant tng be say snake must not escape! If u stat d beatng up, we go soon folow u grin

wetin dis one dey talk?

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by khadaffi(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
[/quote]
kane45: Our leaders are to be blamed for this shame. If the economy is in good shape and our youth and our youth are gainfully employed, they won't go over there to constitute nusiance. The grass ain't always green over the fense and our govt should take every necessary step to protect the integrity of nigerians both at home and aboard. In d case where nigerians are without valid visas, let them come back home and the indians also deported back to their country btw they will be d one to loss because they are more indians in Nigeria than nigerians over there.

There is no country that don't have its nationals in other countries. China has some citizens in Nigeria, does that mean that Nigeria is better than China? Even recently two french nationals were killed in Mali does that mean that Mali is better than France economically?

Bottom line is no matter how great a country is some citizens will still migrate out. What I am saying is countries should always think of their nationals in other countries before they engage in such stupid behaviour

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by malele(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
And some fools here posted here the other day that indians are better than nigerians in work place.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by nerodenero: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
My annoyance is simply the sacking of Gbenga Ashiru. Honestly, he would have made the difference. I think for whatever political intimidation that led to his sacking, it still doesn't make sense at all.
eGuerrilla: Sacrificed on the altar of political expediency by the latest JP in town.
JP got it wrong completely.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
livingstoneony: dear God y m I not in power I will declare 3days free to beat any Indian u see.

okay, this was funny!
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by tspun(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
R2bees: 800,000 indians in Nigeria??
were them day ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
i dont even care...

mess em both...

i am tired
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Otunbab: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Indians are mumu people jare.. If no b d medical wey dem sabi, there's no reason for anyone to visit the country. Even some Indians dey deny dem country.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by IFELEKE(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
I hope this impasse is properly addressed via the right channel(s).
By the way,The ambassador there needs to learn how to bark&act like his colleague in The US.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by shegzy23: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
let's stay in our country
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by gustdableman(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
tspun: were them day ?
go apapa for lagos, nigerian port authority, tin can island, okoko, you go see indian community
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Infomizer(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Finally, an excuse to be rude to Muthukumaran and Kulkarni grin
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Guyman02: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
owolabifunke14: They are lucky I'm not a guy. Guys where are you when your masculine nature is needed. Why not give these not white not black dog eaters a good run for their money by beating them up? Dana that killed our people belonged to them,most illegal drugs came from them, bad juju came from them also.Is our government really strong? Pay the fools back in their own coin

Bad Juju: Does that include our own Okija Juju? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by ballabriggs: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wetin dey vex me pass on top this matter, is that there are thousands of these Indians in Nigeria engaged in one criminal activity or the other. From drugs to importing adulterated and substandard products to evading taxes.

However, we tolerate their criminal ways in Nigeria while our law enforcement agents also partner with them to violate our nation.

Enough of this rubbish! Vaswani who evaded tax for long is an example of how we tolerate these criminals.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Castos(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
owolabifunke14: They are lucky I'm not a guy. Guys where are you when your masculine nature is needed. Why not give these not white not black dog eaters a good run for their money by beating them up? Dana that killed our people belonged to them,most illegal drugs came from them,bad juju came from them also.Is our government really strong? Pay the fools back in their own coin
I can't believe you're a girl, why nurturing jungle justice in your mind. I wouldn't like to come across you lady.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by IAMBREEZY: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
those ogres,if they want war they will have it,and lets see who will be the coward.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by NFSBob(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
when 2 arms dealers go to war, the problem is that they never run out of ammunition. India shld thread carefully because i guess though a powerful nation, they ll still have more to loose esp in terms of their FDI
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Did you say repercussion? No, it is ultimatum that should be issued. Repercussion is strange.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Tonniey(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
nnocurruption: What are u guys blabbing about India this India that when Nigerians don't even respect each other

Nigerians burn themselves alive in the name of stealing aka oleh

Nigerians "boko haram" kill people at least every week

Nigerian politicians use Nigerians for rituals

Nigerian police kill Nigerians in almost every protest or in any little argument

Nigerians value foreigners than their own citizens

Nigerian government do not care about its citizens

Not to talk of the tribal/state of origin racism we do here in Nigeria

So until we learn to value and respect ourselves no one will PEACE..........
God bless you for statement. How I wish our leaders can come here and learn from knowlegible Nigerians like you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by femogbangba: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
The empty barrel makes the loudest noise!

The Nigerian government should accept the fact that a lot of Nigerians including the politicians are nuisances when they are living in other countries. Nigerians have been living in India for decades, why all the furor now? There is no smoke without fire!

The last time, it was Kenya, before that it was SA, Uganda and Botswana. Let us calm down and assess ourselves before pointing the accusing finger- most of the things that the Indian authorities are accusing Nigerians of are not made up stories.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Gboliwe: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
I know two Indians living close to me, when they start deporting them, someone should notify me. angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
See India ooo very poor country they mess up while indians here in Nigeria don't treat Nigerian workers well this is rubbish
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Indians are worse. . .

NIIT for instance organizes a scam scholarship, where they gather students in the national stadium and promise them some stupid scholarship. At the end of the day, it's all a smart game!

Indians need to be dealt with! I think they're feeling too big. . . Those fools. . .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by LADEMINUS: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
abuc: India has the right to protect their Sovereign Nation but should not violate the right of others.
If we engage Indian in Diplomatic War, they will hurriedly ask for seize fire within 10 days just
as South Africa did sometime ago. This present Administration has one of the most robust
International Public Relation Service. We can engage the UK in Diplomatic War if they demand
for it and not to talk about India.

I respect them a lot because I have some of them working with me as freelancers but I will
never accept any Violation of an African by Indian Administration over a Murder case that was
executed by their own people. This issue should be settle diplomatically before it escalate. This
was how South Africa row started gradually as a joke and Jacob Zuma have to send a high powered
Delegation to Aso Rock with unreserve apology to GEJ over what happen due to yellow fever certification
palava.

I REST MY CASE

When will kids stay off sensitive topics? :/ see this one saying nigeria will engage India, a BRIC nation, in diplomatic war. While I am very patriotic, Nigeria would still do well to know her limits. That said, the killing must be well investigated and those found guilty punished!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Arysexy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
To even think these indian bastards are here reaping wot they did not sow turns my belle. ban the importation of keke napep, ground DANA, chase them away, lt Nigerians over there come back, we cant be allowing these savages kill us in dia country while enjoying our land

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerians and their "yeye" mouth.
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
I blame the Nigerian Government on this too. There's almost no national advantage, thats why we have our citizens running up & down.

The Nigerian passport is cheaper than Okrika clothes. So many ghanaians, cameroonians etc with Nigerian passport. As long as u can settle 20k at Immigration office, you're good to go!
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by mannobi(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Sacrificed on the altar of political expediency by the latest JP in town.
What a shame Jonathan removed the best man all because of politics
Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by tmtech: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
jassie: Indians are worse. . .

NIIT for instance organizes a scam scholarship, where they gather students in the national stadium and promise them some stupid scholarship. At the end of the day, it's all a smart game!

Indians need to be dealt with! I think they're feeling too big. . . Those fools. . .

U are so right,I did dia scholarship exam and had over 70% yet paid 35k for A+........it was later dat I realised dat I was swindled...........................

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by anthoniosp(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
anybody that starys any nonsense against naija go get my own beef ooh kpata kpata we ho get d ban togeda till 2098....naija is simple enter nd stay... grow nd whrn you are tired leave.. we no get wahala (apart from d kidnapping business) *winks **winks*... but its noy a new thing that we have alien nuisance in all d countries in the world.. we also have british people that are specially gobe hunting people...... i get like 20 indians for my street all of den dey use chinko.. wen dey begin pay money for deporting ..abeg no forget to update me....... mtcheew.. chinese peopke nd japanese wer we evn think say we dey disturb never complain..if UK try us fail..south africa too get thier own share... oya i don ring bell..make we start the game of deports... no wonder dey no dey qualify for worldcup...mtcheew .. na only to dey born 32 toed children dey sabi...abegi... wer road to my room.dey sef??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
tm-tech:

U are so right,I did dia scholarship exam and had over 70% yet paid 35k for A+........it was later dat I realised dat I was swindled...........................

Is it their fault? When u see the footpath of a madman, won't you use it for rituals?

The ministry of education is doing yeye when they should have policies for training providers in the country. Those old people in government need to be relegated. . .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off by solomon111(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
LADEMINUS:

When will kids stay off sensitive topics? :/ see this one saying nigeria will engage India, a BRIC nation, in diplomatic war. While I am very patriotic, Nigeria would still do well to know her limits. That said, the killing must be well investigated and those found guilty punished!
And what's so special about BRICS?
Nigeria is strongly allied to all those countries.
We would have been invited to join them long ago if not for GEJ unnecessary frollicking with the WEST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D / Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.