Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record (8498 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by chunny01(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Annie Hawkins-Turner is her name,  she is 53-year-old from Atlanta, Georgia who has a bra size of 102ZZZ, told TLC's Strange Séx that she is a 'celebrity in other countries' due to her Guinness World Record-breaking breasts.

The woman with the world's largest bréasts also said that she has to employ security to help defend herself against unwanted suitors who 'chase' her. I guess a lo of men wanted to have her bréast.

Her bréasts have since helped her develop a career as a self-described 'fantasy model'. She has appeared in 'over 250' self-directed fetish videos.

Source: http://www.9janinja.com/2013/11/she-broke-record-as-worlds-largest.html

Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Akshow: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Omu iya po. Omu iya yakpa yampia.
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by noblebright(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
o boy dis one don pass bossom
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by constance500: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na die b dis o lipsrsealed
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by chunny01(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Where is cossy?
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by sweetgala(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Cossy go fear her leg no go reach ground
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
U see, when the person riding motorcycle dey inside sun, he go dey shout on the person wey get car...dem be mates..grin

But wen rain come, he go knw the oga...

Moral of the lesson?

For her yeye eye now, she dey form sexy abi? Wait till she gets old and the thing gets slack off and she has to use safety pins to hold them in place!!
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Www.Normanstitz.com
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Tolexander: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na wetin be this?
Friesland no gat source reach this woman for the monthly production of peak milk

Na how this woman go see her bra size?

Pretty sure na tailor go dey help her sew the bra and 10yards will be too small to sew one bra for her.
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Agrika: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Agrika: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Companin madara!!
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Heliesha: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
hmmmm
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Dubby6(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Person sit-down for car, Bob*y dey touch steering?? Na wah oo...were she wan c her bra size now abi na sow dem go dey sow am
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
chai see milk factory!
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by airclipse(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
I've seen her documentary on TLC...she dey turn heads gan.
....#AsinUntoFreakOFNatureWayOoo...
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by AbuMikey(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2013

Milk Factory cheesyundecidedlipsrsealed
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by chunny01(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
She is definitely some girls admirer
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Sijo01(f): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goshhh, those stuff go dey heavy her, I swear.
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Dannylux: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Good lord!!
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by chunny01(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sijo01: Goshhh, those stuff go dey heavy her, I swear.
U sure ?
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by babe4chi(f): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
What kinda burden is dis one! This is too much for one person to carry!
Hian.
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Sijo01(f): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
chunny01:
U sure ?

If you ask me.....
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Slowpois0n: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
these are natural air bags. her car doesnt need one.
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Boll2010: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is to dangerous for a man's health.....this shi!t can choke a man up!.....no way I'm tasting this!!!nah I love it not to big but big....I hate small dry oranges,I'm like you beta gym n turn man!
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by wasak(m): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Agrika: Companin madara!!
gaskiya ne!
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by majalisa(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
unerotic jugs
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm... See load for just one person shocked
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
cossy orjiako come and see ur biological mother o

2 Likes

Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by fr3do(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ala nwanyi asaba grin
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
and i say ye unto thee, THAT INDEED IS THE BREA.ST OF NWANYI ASABA

1 Like

Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by 3ace(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
This woman doesn't need a car airbags; those massive twins will do the job.
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by mysticgal(f): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2013
jesusky see bwest shocked and cossy can you see your surpassor undecided ,truthfully this woman risk having bwest cancer like seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Opposite Sex U Had Sex With In Ur Entire Life? / +18: How to Know the Size of a Man's Dick [Picture] / Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.