Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record (8533 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2013
Now, this is what I'm talking 'bout. cheesy
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2013
O m g...end time breast.
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by IAMBREEZY: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2013
b.reast of life
with thîs i don't need peak milk.
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Danhumprey: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Milk Factory cheesyundecidedlipsrsealed
But you no go taste even a single drop of the milk! tongue
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Danhumprey: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2013
Sijo01: Goshhh, those stuff go dey heavy her, I swear.
Don't u envy her? You wished you had bigger b.reasts? lipsrsealed
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by johnstar(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2013
Dis 1 don pass breasst o, na paw paw b dis undecided
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Sijo01(f): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: Don't u envy her? You wished you had bigger b.reasts? lipsrsealed

O'boy, you well?
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Sijo01(f): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2013
johnstar: Dis 1 don pass breasst o, na paw paw b dis undecided

have you ever seen paw paw as big as this
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Danhumprey: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Sijo01:

O'boy, you well?
Seriously,I no well. I'm suffering from malaria ode the b.reasts. embarassed
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by timpaker(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2013
Natural pillow cool cool
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Sijo01(f): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: Seriously,I no well. I'm suffering from malaria ode the b.reasts. embarassed

In that case, connect a hose to the b.reasts and...
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Danhumprey: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Sijo01:

In that case, connect a hose to the b.reasts and...
No! I would really prefer urz. You've got nice,suckable b.reasts that could cure my malaria. embarassed
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Sijo01(f): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2013
Danhumprey: No! I would really prefer urz. You've got nice,suckable b.reasts that could cure my malaria. embarassed

Now, you'r going out of line and loosing your mind as well.
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Danhumprey: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2013
Sijo01:

Now, you'r going out of line and loosing your mind as well.
Well,then drag me back.
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by solacec4t(f): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2013
chunny01: She is definitely some girls admirer

Admirer? for real? lol
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by chunny01(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2013
solace-c4t:

Admirer? for real? lol
Yes na, some girls like over load na y dem dey put silicon 4 d artificial ones
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by BarryX(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2013
grin
The pictures made me remember one old nollywood movie " OGANIGWE" , where a particular lady had issues with the gods and was cursed with a protruding wooden carved boobi that needed people support

NOLLYWOOD SHA grin
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by Ugom38(f): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2013
mtcheww,nothing interesting here,its almost touch her V area
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by solacec4t(f): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2013
chunny01:
Yes na, some girls like over load na y dem dey put silicon 4 d artificial ones

o boy, this one is horribly terrible o...

i no fit shout
Re: The World's Largest Natural Breast (photos). Guinness Book Of Record by BeautyJacobs: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
SLIDE waxie: U see, when the person riding motorcycle dey inside sun, he go dey shout on the person wey get car...dem be mates..grin

But wen rain come, he go knw the oga...

Moral of the lesson?

For her yeye eye now, she dey form sexy abi? Wait till she gets old and the thing gets slack off and she has to use safety pins to hold them in place!!
u wicked o

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Night My Husband Sex Me Raw / How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? / ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares Uploads Nudde Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.