Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Meant To Be - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (147628 Views)

I Never Meant To Take My Life But I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmm I'm sorry guys dat av been absent 4quite a while was bizy servicing an engine grin lol...ehen bak 2d matter hmmm nice update bt y osas con dey do like dis 4omoye bt newaiz I understand Fola's p if his fone is on sandra wud call n he dosnt av an excuse 4her yet bt I just believe dat Fola should cum out clean I know omoye wud understand bt sandra (dt one go b gobe)
2ur question if I were 2b in sandra's shoe hmmm I can't rily say wat I wud do bt from voice of reasoning (wat do dey say nowadays *wat dosnt kill makes u stronger*)I know its hard bt I wud just try n get over it n take a break from relationships thereafter guard my hart a little more so I won't fall in luv witout taking my sense...dats just it as for fola only one thing I wud say 2him *what goes around comes around sefini*
My guys pls do drop your comment let's make this thread lively with ur comments and pls challenge yourself by answering the questions,Thank you guys,to new members HAPPY NEW YEAR...
Signed:walewunmi (PRO) team meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmm...if i were to be in sandra's shoes,na obatala,sango,and amadioha go descend on the guy o,inshrt cursing him nude would make my heart break worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Meant To Be by bobbyyayo(m): 2:47am On Jan 05, 2014
How i so wish 'law of karma' is applicable right here...but sandra needs to move on though i'm not in any way backing Osagie for his actions.His just a 'UTILITARIAN'...#peace
In other news:where is osagie?my pretty and loving omoye's heart needs to be 'super-glued' right now.I presume he has gone to purchase d glue...lol...#peace

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 6:45am On Jan 05, 2014
If I was Sandra, I'll just forget him. After all, I have no choice. I go cry sha

In other news, I'm going back to school today. sad
I'll be online occasionally to read & comment though. Take care, everyone

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2014
smiley Good morning everyone,

(What I'm going to type is quite long)

I just like the comment shaaa, seeing things from different perspectives.

@Logo, Hameenat, Wale, Bobbyayo, Miss.terious: Do you think the average black lady would just let sleeping dogs lie? Hmmmm... Well shaaa, I feel you guys like Fola that's why you just want her to leave himgrin

but from another view, there's no point crying over spilt milk abiii...
But make I dey look wetin dis Sandra go do...cheesy

thanks guyz...love you all

@Ivyluvie: lolzzz, grincheesy the na.ked swearing don kill me with laff finish... Both that's a little truth on the kind of things most girls in this present society would do...

But lets watch what Sandra would do shaaa,

thanks dear

@Miss.terious: read well in school, I'm going to school today too and exam time table is out sefgrin, so I don't know whats gonna happen. cheesy

@Wale: I think you owe everyone an explanation, which one be 'servicing an engine'? #JustCuriouscheesy

@decaprico: I've seen your post in almost every thread I visited on literature this morning, don't let the MODs catch you oooo. Its better you include the link on your signature, way better if you ask me... All the best shaaasmiley

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Jhymrod(f): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2014
@ stefikal,U̶̲̥̅̊ must finish your story b4 ur exam if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't want ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ τ̲̅ȍ tell м̤̈Ɣ mummy 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ . Good work ma'm
Re: Meant To Be by latbas(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2014
9ice storyline. keep d gud work up
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jhymrod: @ stefikal,U̶̲̥̅̊ must finish your story b4 ur exam if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't want ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ τ̲̅ȍ tell м̤̈Ɣ mummy 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ . Good work ma'm

lolzzz... Please oooo don't report me to your mum, but my own mum will be angry if I don't do well in exams nowcheesy
Thanks...

latbas: 9ice storyline. keep d gud work up

Thankssmiley

Everybody this is the period you'll have to cut me some slack, school and exams all over and my MB is on the verge of finishing...

Bear with me ejooor smiley
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
@stef abt d servicing of a tin I don't tink u re old enuf 2know abt dat rmb u once said dat u were still a baby so rite now for dat same reason I won't tell u what it means so I won't corrupt ur innocent mind(that is if ur mind is still innocent lol grin) loool....bt stef I think sandra is a well educated n civil lady she wudnt wanna go tru d payback ish of a tin (my tot though)I hope she wouldn't do sumtin too exreme...FOLA hmm Ur OWN don finish in 4d oh!!!
Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Aunty Stef, if i were to be in Sandra's shoes, even tho i knw it's not my size.
I will talk to him and let him say it to my face that he is no longer interested. Believe me, once he says it is over i forget abt it. Even tho i'll cry but i'll get over it after a while. Then, i shut my heart from loving.
Re: Meant To Be by Temmytayo20(f): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nice writeup!! Wishing u d best..

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by SenatorPope(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
stefikal:
Pope?shockedshocked
DChiefPriest come and see oooogringrin

Walks in silently.....
Re: Meant To Be by Queenxstar(f): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
D9ty7: Aunty Stef, if i were to be in Sandra's shoes, even tho i knw it's not my size.
I will talk to him and let him say it to my face that he is no longer interested. Believe me, once he says it is over i forget abt it. Even tho i'll cry but i'll get over it after a while. Then, i shut my heart from loving.
And in the period of shutting your heart, You might actually meet the bone of your bone and shut her out. Weep, pick up the lessons, learn and move on.
Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2014
True talk.
Queen xstar: And in the period of shutting your heart, You might actually meet the bone of your bone and shut her out. Weep, pick up the lessons, learn and move on.
I yaf hear o.
Re: Meant To Be by Aliydave(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
I guess it was Osagie dat was sitting next 2 Evelyn in d bus wink. undecided
Re: Meant To Be by omotenah(f): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
wow captivating... I'm speechless, thumbs up dear
Re: Meant To Be by emmabest2000(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Following
Re: Meant To Be by Queenxstar(f): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
Haba Stef, Where are you?
Hope you're okay.
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
*covers face*

Just second day of school and I've been so busy. I tried to draft the chapter yesterday night but was so tired that I slept off.
And now my phone is almost MBlessgrin but you guys should bear with me.

Pharmacy school is time-consuming, demanding and fun at the same time.

Make una no vex, uhnsmiley

@omotenah and emma: thanks smiley

@Queen xtar: thank you dear smileysmiley
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
*continued*

He had not been able to sleep well the previous night, the events that occurred kept replaying in his dreams.
He had taken Dami to her hostel and had spoken to her on the phone several times after, he wished he could visit her in her room but for the school policy which forbade guys from entering female hostels.

He was still very much confused about everything, what did that girl mean by claiming that Dami was her girlfriend? And why did Dami faint on seeing her?

If Dami had probably challenged the girl, he would not be as confused as he was. But she had been quiet and had simply reacted by passing out.

To worsen matters, the weird girl had equally disappeared. If Dami was her girlfriend, it meant that she was a lesbian, he feared as he thought of the possibility.

Could that be the reason his friends claimed he was in the friendzone? He wished he could hear what Dami had to say but because she was still weak and resting in her room.

Was that what she had wanted to tell him before? Was she planning to inform him that she was a lesbian?
The unaswered questions kept piling up in his mind without any solution popping out.

Was the girl that left him breathless into girls?

---------------

Dami ended the call and stared at her phone screen, if she had the chance to come back into this world. She would never make the mistake of picking Evelyn as a friend.

The girl had put her through hell on earth, how could one person be so problematic?
She still felt bad that she had kept back some information from her brother.

It was strange that Femi called her, he was the last person she was expecting to call at that point.
Her classmates and other students she had never met had been bombarding her phone with their calls and texts wishing her speedy recovery.

While speaking to her elder brother, she had assured him that all was fine with her. Why did he call at this point in time? Was he aware about how she fainted in school? The news had spread fast on bbm and tweets had done justice in increasing the flame.

How they managed to get her picture was a mystery, why would anyone take photographs of someone who was unconscious?

What if brother Femi knew and had simply called to confirm, he would probably inform their parents or aunty Titi. If he did that, she was in trouble.

It would be way better if she informed them herself or was he stylishly giving her the opportunity to redeem herself by telling the truth?

The thoughts of explaining to either her mother and her father however scared the shiit out of her, her first priority would be to explain to Ore.

She could not figure out what Ore would be thinking, he was the only true friend she had met in a long time.
Even the period she thought she had a best friend in Evelyn, she had been proved wrong.

What if Ore changed his attitude towards her? He probably thought bad of her already. So many times she had informed him that she needed no guy in her life on the claims that her books were her topmost priority.

What if he began to think she was actually a lesbian? She should have told him earlier, if she had probably informed him the situation of things would probably be better.

She had simply complicated issues by not appreciating the concern he had shown her, she secretly prayed she would not lose him

---------------

She tossed around the bed and snuggled happily under the sheets.
Who would have thought yesterday would end on a happy note?

Osagie had eventually showed up explaining that he went to the market to buy foodstuffs.
He had prepared lunch and the evening had turned out fine.

It had exactly ended up as she anticipated, only that they were yet to get to the part that involved talking about what had happened.

They would get to talk later today as soon as she had fully settled down, Osagie had gone to use the bathroom located at the backyard and she could not wait for him to return.

When she had seen him yesterday, she realised how she had missed everything about him, from his smell to his voice, to the way his eyes never left her face when they spoke to each other, his kisses and his hands that knew the appropriate manner of administering their touch.

She smiled as she recalled the events of yesterday, she turned towards the sound of Osagie's phone ringing on the table.
She ignored the phone and snuggled more under the sheets.

The phone rang the second time again, she had no business with his call. But she had no idea who the caller was, she wrapped the sheets around her body and walked towards the table.

On picking the phone the call had ended, she dropped the phone and was about to return to the bed when it began to ring again.
She saw the caller id, who was Sandra?

A friend or a business colleague? The person was calling repeatedly and Osagie was yet to return from the bathroom.

She decided that she would just pick the call and ask the caller to call back later.

That was the only sensible thing she thought of at that point.

4 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by eoadeniji(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
At last an update is here..... Stef how have u been? And resumption at school? Good job.
Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ghen ghen
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Stekal pele oh oku ise...school has been like house on fire rite Sorry I know dat kind of felling me sef go soon dey fell am once we resume fully...bt newaiz concerning ur update criously u should av subtitled dis episode of REVELATION hun dat shud av suit it...dami is abt 2kum out of her shell n open up 2 ore...omoye is abt 2speak 2d lady who has bin d bone of contention and sandra on d oda hands is abt 2realise her worst fear dat fola is actually cheating on her hmmm (perhaps she cud take omoye as his sister who knows Let's just wait n see,keeping my fingers crossed)
Dis is really geting more interesting can't wait 4d nxt update thumbs up stef
Pls guys don't chop clean mouth oh,pls try n drop comment its more or less like an encouragement 2d writer,it makes her know she has fans following d story all ye GHOST READERS (abeg make una comment now)...THANK YOU ALL!!!
Signed:walewunmi (PRO team 'meant to be')

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Aliydave(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmmm... Dis is getting more interesting wit each update. D truth is about 2 b reviled "all eye fixed" cool
Re: Meant To Be by Eyinojuoluwa1(f): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
IT S GETTING MORE INTERESTING . grin
Re: Meant To Be by Productivity: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dis is gr8.pls dnt kill me wit suspense cant wait to knw hw dami will handle her case
Re: Meant To Be by DEllaluv(f): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Finally caught up

Stef I hp ur leg is completely healed nw
Re: Meant To Be by gtswt(f): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Beautiful story...still following
Re: Meant To Be by MsSpaqs(f): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
I'm back
Re: Meant To Be by Khemyte(f): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
miss.terious:
Ghen ghen
Dis 1 na big ghen ghen o
Re: Meant To Be by sowprice(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
fire on d mountain..hw are u guys doin@$kul??

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / Daughters / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.