Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil - Sports (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil (67648 Views)

FIFA Women's World Cup Draw On Dec 6th At 6pm / Mikel Obi Eyes Bikini Girl In Brazil While Being Interviwed / Caf Unveil 2014 World Cup Qualifying Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Let tell you something, the only people that think Nigeria has arrived is Nigeria. Most pundits and fans think less of your team. It seems your afcon win is going through your head. Afcon is trash, to be sincere

That's the sad truth
Pundits and fans from your village, I am sure they listen to football commentaries on transistor radios.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva: The people on this site are daft http://www.faniq.com/blog/Full-2014-FIFA-World-Cup-predictions-Blog-73315 How can they tip iran ahead of Nigeria. This doesn't just make sense. We have more football pedigree than Iran and we're currently at our best.
Lol! Iran believes they can beat Nigeria and Bosnia-Herzegovina, Nigeria believes they can beat Bosnia-Herzegovina and Iran, Bosnia- Herzegovina believes they can beat Nigeria and Iran. They all believe Argentina will beat them all.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're wrong. I've checked the predictions of other sites and they top Argentina and Nigeria to qualify. That's the first website that i'm seeing them tipping Iran ahead of Nigeria. I just discovered the site to be a joke cos they tipped Belgium to beat Germany in the final. Lol grin

Yeah, I have seen some sites that think Nigeria will come out and others that have Bosnia, I must admit this is the first Iran. The point Argentina remains the only constant the rest are playing ping pong
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: Pundits and fans from your village, I am sure they listen to football commentaries on transistor radios.
Must you resort to insults?

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
If i were the Ghanian team, i would go all out and play attacking football cos when you find yourself in a team like this, you have nothing to lose.
Abi. Ghana are good enough to lose 0-3 to both teams. The Germany they faced 3 years ago has improved tremendously.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: Pundits and fans from your village, I am sure they listen to football commentaries on transistor radios.

Truth hurts, I didn't insult anyone. I am just stating my opinion and opinions of guys who gets paid to talk about the game.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're wrong. I've checked the predictions of other sites and they top Argentina and Nigeria to qualify. That's the first website that i'm seeing them tipping Iran ahead of Nigeria. I just discovered the site to be a joke cos they tipped Belgium to beat Germany in the final. Lol grin
Those are the kind of sites the guy visits and he continues to shamelessly bring his findings from such sites to this forum.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Obrafour: Lol! Iran believes they can beat Nigeria and Bosnia-Herzegovina, Nigeria believes they can beat Bosnia-Herzegovina and Iran, Bosnia- Herzegovina believes they can beat Nigeria and Iran. They all believe Argentina will beat them all.

*Dies*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by FlirtZone: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Admissions into reputable and
affordable universities in Benin
Republic and Ghana is on for
2013/2014 session.
Entry Requirements:
Senior Secondary School Certificate:
An applicant must pass in core English,
core Mathematics, core Science and
three elective subjects
Programmes:
· Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in
Information Technology
Computer Science
Management Studies;
Agribusiness Management;
· Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Banking
and Finance;
· Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Business
Administration with options in
Marketing, Human Resource
Management and Accounting
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing,law,
· Bachelor of Architecture
· Bachelor of Science in Physician
Assistant ship · Bachelor of Pharmacy · Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering MR KOFI CONSULTANT +2348065159057 we are agents to some of the private schools where we guarantee you admission. Amongst this schools we are working with are: BENIN REPUBLIC: Houdegbe North American University Benin,DSE University of Science and Technology, Parakou. GHANA: Wisconsin International University- Affiliated to University of Ghana, Knutsford International University- Affiliated to Cape Coast University, Zenith University College-Affiliated to Kwame Nkrumah Unity of Science and technology (KNUST), RAdford Uni- Affiliad to University of Ghana,kaaf university,and many more Contact MR kofi and sarah CONSULTANT +2348065159057
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Obrafour: Must you resort to insults?

Can't debate so he starts insulting. I will not retaliate because it is childish
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2013

Is he new to you? Well, he has obtained a masters degree in INSULTS grin grin grin
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Can't debate so he starts insulting. I will not retaliate because it is childish
GH Swagg:

Is he new to you? Well, he has obtained a masters degree in INSULTS grin grin grin
Yeah! This is how E-war starts! Just ignore him.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Only village analysts who follow football through transistor radios will boldly predict that Belgium will win the world cup in Brazil.
Tell your friend to stop posting links from such useless sites here, he is fond of that nonsense.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Afam4eva(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: Those are the kind of sites the guy visits and he continues to shamelessly bring his findings from such sites to this forum.
It's interesting to note that there's no single comment by anyone on that article. I wonder how that guy found that site. It's like me going to Iraq to find someone who hates Nelson mandela just so that i can prove a point.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Good bro....Don't stoop low to his level cool
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: Those are the kind of sites the guy visits and he continues to shamelessly bring his findings from such sites to this forum.

I also posted sites from espn and other sports website. Some say Nigeria will come out, some say Iran and some say Bosnia. The only constant is Argentina.

Iran, Bosnia and Nigeria are capable of beating each other. The analysis is right on spot. I wouldn't want to bet on any of these games because it can go either way.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Afam4eva(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Obrafour: Lol! Iran believes they can beat Nigeria and Bosnia-Herzegovina, Nigeria believes they can beat Bosnia-Herzegovina and Iran, Bosnia- Herzegovina believes they can beat Nigeria and Iran. They all believe Argentina will beat them all.
This is Classic!!! grin grin grin

But i bet you, Argentina won't beat Nigeria.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

What is childish is continously posting links from useless websites and calling villagers who only listen to football on radio ''pundits'' and ''analysts''.
The day you can use your brain to debate without phrases like ''most analysts think'', ''most pundits think'', then you can expect a reasonable debate from me.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Afam4eva(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I also posted sites from espn and other sports website. Some say Nigeria will come out, some say Iran and some say Bosnia. The only constant is Argentina.

Iran, Bosnia and Nigeria are capable of beating each other. The analysis is right on spot. I wouldn't want to bet on any of these games because it can go either way.
Can i have the link to the ESPN and other sites that you checked.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
GH Swagg:

I met him on the blackstars thread, but yeah he sure lives to hate and insult Ghana for no reason at all.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: Only village analysts who follow football through transistor radios will boldly predict that Belgium will win the world cip in Brazil.
Tell your friend to stop posting links from such useless sites here, he is fond of that nonsense.
You can always post "reputable" sites to counter his nonsense, init?
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva:

Sure give few minutes. I posted them on this site but don't remember the number. So I will go back to my friend google
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: Only village analysts who follow football through transistor radios will boldly predict that Belgium will win the world cip in Brazil.

Who thought Greece could have won European cup, but it happened. Who even thought Nigeria could have won the african cup this year but it also happened. Stranger things has happened in the world of soccer.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

This is ESPN's prediction for Nigeria's group.
Projected finish It looks like Argentina winning the group, Nigeria finishing second, Bosnia in third and Iran fourth.
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1640370?cc=3888
So where did you get your own ESPN prediction from?
Post a link from just one recognised football website that is tipping Bosnia or Iran ahead of Nigeria and not your village websites.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Afam4eva(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Who thought Greece could have won European cup, but it happened. Who even thought Nigeria could have won the african cup this year but it also happened. Stranger things has happened in the world of soccer.
When analyzing football, you don't predict that a team will win based on luck. You compare both teams on paper. It's daft for any football analyst to tip Belgium to win the world cup cos they're not better than the likes of Germany, Italy, Spain and Brazil on paper.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's interesting to note that there's no single comment by anyone on that article. I wonder how that guy found that site. It's like me going to Iraq to find someone who hates Nelson mandela just so that i can prove a point.
@ bolded, I was asking myself the same question.
Even google will put that site at page 100 and above of any search result, so how exactly did he find it?
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

The bolded
I still can't believe it happened, but it happened grin Indeed strange things do happen in the world of soccer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Anyway, FIFA will give both Nigeria and Ghana $1.5 million each to prepare fir the world cup. Allteams eliminated from the group stage will receive $8 million.

Therefore, Naija and Ghana are assured of at least $9.5 million each cheesy
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by yetunsbay(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Let tell you something, the only people that think Nigeria has arrived is Nigeria. Most pundits and fans think less of your team. It seems your afcon win is going through your head. Afcon is trash, to be sincere

That's the sad truth
u word makes me laugh.AFCON is trash bt u competed in trash and for ur info we started together.Also never be deluded dat without 'trash' I.e AFCON which u said as a sub-divisn of CAF u wudnt be in Brazil.......say something else
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
I have posted a link from ESPN already and they firmly put Nigeria as favourites to qualify.
That guy can only give you links from blogs owned by some armchair pundit with cheap internet and enough time on his hands.
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1640370?cc=3888
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
How can someone do a google search, skip the results on page 1, page 2 and go all the way down to page 100 to bring up stories?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Samuel Eto'o Marries Georgette Tra Lou In A Lavish White Wedding In Italy / Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.